AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi i am new

Junior Member Adrain is infamous around these parts Adrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hi i am new

Hi, iam new and i got some questions!!!!

1st. I see you all got a picturer down were your
    answers are, and i dont now how do do that

2nd. I wana make friends!!!

3d. I wana join in a family

I wait fo your answers!!!!!

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to af^^

1:the pics below are called signatures or sigs and if you look at the control panel on the left of the screen it says edit signature. click there and insert a picture.

2:that's not a question, but plz do consider me as a friend^^

3:*still not a question* well, you're welcome to join my family. pm (private message) me if you want to join and i'll add ya to my journal.

hope i helped

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 08:24 PM
    Threads

^_^ Hiya!
    Welcome to af.

"One will can change the world.. one heart can save a soul."

-= stupid boyfriend =- spX is on a distinguished road spX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2005 04:19 PM
    uhh... Chile! traveling between my home in Talca and my girlfriend's house in Via del mar
    Threads

welcome! if you want a signature, first you nedd to create one... then yu should see where you can host it. Try imageshack. Then in your CP (control panel) , go to "edit signature", then use the "insert image" button. Insert the URL, and Voila! ... i think that's all (maybe i'm wrong...)
    Last edited by spX; 12-05-2005 at 04:38 PM. Reason: e

//Vamos Huashoni q se puede!!!//Te amo musho!!//

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Isn't there another area of the board for this? Go there then instead of the area dedicated to wallpapers.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to Animeforums.com!!! Yay!
    Have fun and Make SURE to read the rules and FOLLOW them!

And most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

Alo! Pleased to meetcha, welcome to anime forums.

Fallen Grace gracey04 is on a distinguished road gracey04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 12:10 AM
    Threads

Hola!!
    to AF
    Hope you'll have fun posting and chatting.
    Pm me if you want someone to talk to
    Enjoy your stay and Take care

My Dearest Family <33
    Gothic_neko_youkai- My dearest mom
    Cadam- The "man"
    Crazy Chicken- The crazy bro
    Gadreall- Sweet little sis
    Sae Sawanoguchi- The Magical Sis
    Jump_for_luck77- The Artistic Bro
    Mky2005-The Anime Loving Bro

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Hello!

Welcome to AnimeForum.com
    I hope that you have fun posting, chatting, and with anything else you do while you're here.
    Be sure that you read and follow all of the rules, and don't spam either.
    PM (Private Message) me if you need anything or if you have any questions.

See ya,

~Edo
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

welcome, be good, play nice, don't spam and pm me if you wish a friend or to chat

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome Adrain!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Junior Member Adrain is infamous around these parts Adrain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:43 AM
    Threads

Default Thxxxx

Thax .......
    I heared what do you say all to me and i maked a singture which you can see
    I had one more question witch someone of you cant answer me...
    How can i make my own web..............
    if someone now how than pm me!!!!!
    I love Inu_Yasha ...... I love it!!!!!

-Naota-'s Sexy Maid Pet arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle is infamous around these parts arielle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2006 03:50 PM
    Threads

Bonjour Adrain! Glad to have you here. I am a nOOb myself, so maybe we could learn the ropes of this place together. I'm willing to be your friend.

Now, what do you mean by wanting to know how to make your own web? As in your own website, perhaps?
    It is sheer torture... listening to R 'n B and Top 40's hits.

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

[B]hiya, yer new well welcome to af, and yes im willing to be yer freind and finally you can join my family if you want just pm me and i'll add you in^-^
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 12-06-2005 at 11:17 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

adrian use freewebs, my site is on that and it's pretty easy.
    and adrian just because i said people could use the sample's i did not mean you can claim it as your own.

I don't mind people using them but i do mind claming that they made it.

(If i am understanding your statement wrong then i am sorry though)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF.
    *hands you a balloon*
    One can never have to many friends.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

hello and welcome to anime galleries forum. hopw you like it here.

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF! Have fun posting!
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ANOTHER NEWBIE!!! *hands you a blanket* Hello and welcome to animeforum ya all. If you need any help or just a person to talk to, I reckon I can help ya out there partner. Just PM me and I'll help ya with the sig pic deal too. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

hello all
    whats up

Twilight Sunset ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ths~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

Supanin XD Welcome try not to spam ok Mods dont like that well seee ya XD
    Awsome Siggy By sadie

I Would Like to start a family please pm me if you are interested ^^

I Finaly Started my Journal xD check it out i'll post stuff daily ^^

Break it
    I Would Never Sugest Any Thing Like This.

Suicide Hotline..Plz hold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 07:31 PM
    Threads

Hey what up there Adrain
    well read the rules and PM me if ya wanna chat or be friends or join in my family
    and since *insertjapanesenamehere* already told u what a sig is i don't have to say anything >_<

*stares at the blanket therebel gave you and thinks what he said to u*
    *takes the blanket and runs off* XD

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

Hi there..welcome to the forum..take time to read the rules..remember no spamming..but most important..have fun and happy posting!!-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF ^^
    If you need any help, be sure to PM me you can also PM me if you wanna chat ok
    don't forget to read the rules
    laterz
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AnimeForum! Please to meet ya! Please follow and read the rules so you don't get in trouble. Anyway, just have a good time in here! Pm me if you need anything or just to talk to me.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information