AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi! This is FGK!

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

welcome to animeforum.!!!have a good time here, follow the rules, and hopefully i'll see you in the boards. pm me if you need anything^_^

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to the AF
    have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
    read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^-

if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
    you can always PM me.
    ~bye
    just_a_girl

Junior Member FlowerGirlKawaii is on a distinguished road FlowerGirlKawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 07:23 PM
    Threads

Cool Thank You Again!

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    Hello and welcome to animeforum. If you need help just ask. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

hi therebel! thank you and umm....cannibals? here? blanket thieves? umm....okay i shall *looks around*

Quote Originally Posted by ancientsilence
    Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

hello ancientsilence! thank you for the gifts *accepts them humbly* i love pocky!

Quote Originally Posted by japonice_aeris
    hi~ nice name

hey japonice_aeris! thank you! i think you're kawaii too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibanacci
    Hey FKG, I hope you like it here at anime. I hope you have a great time at anime. I hope you meet new people here at anime and read the rules.

hi fibanacci! i certainly do like it here and i would love to meet new people and make friends with them. i'll certainly read the rules since everybody else is telling me this.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra
    Hallo and welcome. Good luck in trying to meet everyone. We have members in I think every time zone, or very close to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrra

I hope you will take time to read the rules, as following them will make me very happy.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

hello myrra! thanks for taking the time to welcome little ole me! lol! i shall read and follow the rules, don't you worry! i want you a happy mod

Quote Originally Posted by Volmar.00.Brasil
    With this words I'm tell, all of my friendship about you:
    Quote Originally Posted by Volmar.00.Brasil
    At one moment in your life, you'll stay alone, and you may be take a choice, to make your friends, to hang out with them (All the Right firends- rem) or still a lone with us... the computer! if your choice are us, thank you very much!

hey volmar! very poetic words you got there.......thank you i guess! hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by *insertjapanesenamehere*
    welcome to animeforum.!!!have a good time here, follow the rules, and hopefully i'll see you in the boards. pm me if you need anything^_^

hi *insertjapanesenamehere*! thank you for that big font of a welcome! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_girl
    hiya and welcome to the AF
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_girl
    have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
    read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^-

if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
    you can always PM me.
    ~bye
    just_a_girl

hello just_a_girl! thank you for the welcome and i'll keep that in mind.
    Always Smile *=)

Closed Thread

Thread Information