AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I Need Your Help!!! Senior Thesis!!!

Junior Member sasakipooles is on a distinguished road sasakipooles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 09:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool I Need Your Help!!! Senior Thesis!!!

I need your help! My name is Lisa Gillim and I would appreciate it very much if I could get you to answer a couple of questions for me....
    it is for my Senior Thesis, so I'm asking that if you do reply, may it be an honest answer.
    PLEASE DO NOT NAME ANY SPECIFIC ANIME TITLES.....
    The topic is Anime's influence over real life influence.
    1. Why do you like anime?
    2. What does anime do for you?
    3. Does anime make you a good person? bad person? Does it have any influence on the way that you act?
    4. What kinds of pressures do you have in your normal life? Name at least 5....please
    5. What kinds of things does anime teach you? Good things? bad things? morals?
    6. How does anime relate to the real world?
    7. Any additional questions????

Thank you so much!

Lisa Gillim

Member TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2006 03:24 PM
    Threads

1. I like anime for two reasons. A. Because through anime I can excape from the real world. It alows me to calm down and forget about all the **** thats happening and just have a good time. B. Its something that me and my friends usualy watch to gether. It gives topic to conversations and gets us together on weekends.

2.See above

3. Anime itself doesn't make u a good person or a bad person. I'm not gonna turn into a homosidel killer cause I watch a crazy bad anime. And the samething on the flip side. TV doesn't make crazy killers. Bad parenting and medical problems makes crazy killers. That and Fear Facter...eating bugs ewww.

4. School. Gymnastics. Starting colledge "I don't know where to go!!". GF. and Parents, They try there best to make sure I don't have a social life. Anime lets me get away from it for a bit.

5. Alot of times animes have pretty good morals about friends and familly. You can also learn alot abot the way of life in Japan if you watch the right anime.

6. There are huge varietys of anime That focuse on Day to day life of average teens. Not just crazy animy with lazerbeems shooting out of peoples hands. These anime teach good morals, give good advise on working out problems. And even insite on what goes on the mind of the opissit sex.

Hope That helps. And I hope my spelling doesn't tick u off lol.
    Signature Edited for cursing.

I Tried to steal from my friend and it killed my rep help

I Fite Invisable Ninja Robots.

Forever lost... 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00 is infamous around these parts 00Hellsing00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2006 03:59 AM
    Threads

1. I like it as i can escape the real word and all the crap in it .. get involved in whatever it is be it horror/gorey to comedy or just awesome..anything but i escape it all for a short time ..

2.Just lets me escape and relax for a while , entertains me and makes me feel better somtimes .

3. No not really .. i am who i am anime just influences my mood sometimes but usually its just for escaping.

4. i have about4 mental issues from either past incidents or family upbringing ..misshaps. If you want to know fine ask me .. sometimes skool , thats all i can think of the first one mostly pressures me..

5. It can at rare times teach me that somewhere there still will be good on the other side .

6. it doesnt really relate to my real world it more relates to my dream worlds in some ways.

7. ----
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    **I have screamed till my veins collapse , I have waited out as my time's elapse..now all i do is live with so much hate...**

Member White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 05:59 AM
    somewhere in the darkest part of your soul
    Threads

1)i can watch them like when i'm taking a break or something...or i like the story line
    2)Make me forget(hopefully)anything bad that day...always get scolded by teachers.
    3)Not much of an influenced.
    4)death of my bf, CCA, too much hwk, dance performance and gymnastics(school team...freakin out soon)
    5)friendships,maybe
    6)those i watch...well i do hope their real,haha.
    7)none at all.hope you have a nice day

Closed Thread

Thread Information