AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: who should rule the world men or women?

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 11:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Neither because the robots will rule the world,and eat your stupid greasy brains.
    muhahaha your stupid,Greasy,Brainssss

-not spam this is true
    if you bad rep me for this than your more to blame than me
    Last edited by !.Ski Takeshi.!; 01-08-2006 at 12:05 AM.

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hinatta
    Its realy hard to answer if you think about it!Im a women but you know
    women can realy have all kinds of moods and we are all very difrent and the same at the same time!But I'm going to answer anyway lol!As long as the ather sex has good intentions*coughf women coughf*I think I got something in my throught!
    You...killed a catgirl...

Anyways...Katrina has made a lot of good points on this subject and I agree with the fact that neither should rule. All "HUMANS" (yes BOTH sexes) know how to do is fight. Take a look at what we have done to this place...We've pretty much destroyed earth. If anyone should "Rule" it should be a higher up intelligence....each sex has the equal skills and capabilites to take control over things, so this really is a rather dumb topic, no offense to anyone.

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

Women should rule. from my observations, if men ruled, they would screw up a lot of stuff. and i dont mean to be rude to i apologize if i did.

and for the jerk who bad reped me, I SAID I DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND RUDE! SO BUZZ OFF!
    Last edited by Kurama_the_spirit_fox; 01-08-2006 at 12:08 AM.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Senior Member Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama_the_spirit_fox
    Women should rule. from my observations, if men ruled, they would screw up a lot of stuff. and i dont mean to be rude to i apologize if i did.
    Damn right. Even though im a guy i agree with full support. And you are not bein rude. If men ruled, well if i ruled, Monday thru Thursday would be Led Zeppelin Day(s) and the rest would be National Block Party day(s). Except, for Sunday. For all the religions and such.

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey that wasn't spam its true as time go on only robots are going to become more able to do the job because it seems robots will never favor one side over the other
    women are more capable than children
    men are more capable than women
    robots are more capable then men
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto711
    Damn right. Even though im a guy i agree with full support. And you are not bein rude. If men ruled, well if i ruled, Monday thru Thursday would be Led Zeppelin Day(s) and the rest would be National Block Party day(s). Except, for Sunday. For all the religions and such.
    and that would only happen if 15 year olds rule
    oh yeah nameless bad repper kid, I bet you don't even have a reason to back that up
    Last edited by !.Ski Takeshi.!; 01-08-2006 at 12:28 AM.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

I am not a sexist.

Therefore, no one should rule because no one is more capable than the other.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses, meaning that we're all equal and all that crap.

Okay, maybe some of you kiddies don't understand what I meant. Too bad, I won't clarify myself, I'm just too damned lazy...

And by the by, SexySean...

Quote Originally Posted by SexySean
    Personally, I think I should rule the world. Not one whole group, just me, singular me. I'm a great leader, and I'm sexy, so why shouldn't I rule? Exactly, looks are what matter most when it comes to making great decisions.
    I totally agree with you.

But I say, I'm sexier than you'll ever be. X3
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Senior Member Ayame_102 will become famous soon enough Ayame_102 will become famous soon enough Ayame_102's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 10:49 AM
    at a resteraunt at the end of the universe
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hirakigirl
    I'm sorry to disagree with all of you, no one should be in charge. If no one was in charge in the first place we wouldn't be in any mess, of course our countries wouldn't have any backbone. Or laws, or schools, or research, or internet, or manga...Okay you know what I said about no one should be in charge...yeah forget all of that. Women should be in charge, no matter what. Women would put style into this world, no pain, and we would be in the world into 5000 years into the furture!(I think...-_-;;;...)
    I have to agree with Hirakigirl. She is right

Lovely Sig&&Avvy by Envy©

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Well, the only person who rules you is yourself. You follow what someone else says because you either agree with them or don't want the consequences of not following them, but ultimately you are the one in control of your own life. The power to rule others is an illusion, and one that many people buy into and feed. As far as who should be in charge...whoever is best suited for the position, be they male or female. Robots lack emotion and are only as good as the ones who program them, so even if a machine were in "control" it would really be the person/persons programming it. Ideally the world would not need control and we would all get along. Unfortunately that doesn't work with more than two or three people. No matter who or what you tried to place in the ruling position, there would be flaws and difficulties to be overcome. Until humanity agrees on how it should be "ruled," no one is truly fit to be in that position. Of course if humanity agreed on that, the need for a leader would cease to exist.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

And men are not prone to violence; I have known some pretty violent women in my life, but i'm not saying women are violent either.
    Well you're half right, only 3.5% of violent criminals are women, the rest are male. But we aren't talking about your run of the mills criminals running the world, were talking smart people here folks. Not the kind of people who are going to be commiting violent crimes.

Junior Member hARu_pY is on a distinguished road hARu_pY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 02:48 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

i think men will be a good ruler.. because they think before they actually did something.. but women can be a good ruler too.. women are low tempered and men are high tempered.. so, uh, i dont know which one is better
    Last edited by hARu_pY; 01-08-2006 at 03:34 AM.

weee.. sasusaku is the best ...
    so if u guys have one.. gimme pls.. okay

--> made by meisou san ^^ thanx alot!! sasuke looks very cool here

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

how about a hybrid! that make everyone happy

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 11:55 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    This thread is moronic on a lot of levels. It's also DEEPLY sexist, the idea that either men or women are more suited for leadership is asinine to say the least. It isn't whether you have a cock or a vagina thet matters, it's your own skills at leadership. And let me just defunct the bullshit on men are more prone to war. One of the people pushing hardest for the invasion of Irag was Conda Lisa Wrice a WOMEN. Violence is part of human nature as a whole. Not everyone is violent of course, but it is without a doubt a base instinct.

The unromantic truth is that if you can lead or not depends only on your own skill and will to thrive. Does the glass ceiling exist? Is some places of course, but that doesn't make one better than the other. And it doesn't mean women wouldn't do the exact same thing is given the chance.

If you take anything away from this post it should be that leadership skills are not defined by sex, but the individuals personality and skills.
    Honestly, I couldn't have put it better myself.

Awesome sig+avy set made by [kaisen] <3

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

*thinks hard* i don't know who should rule the world. the problem is both male and female humans have fighting urges. i pref to stay neutral and leave this in the middle * hides behind the couch by hinatta*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

i hate to admit it but women will rule the world in 175,000 years... that is when all men will be wiped out genetically... and i feel scared... it said on the discovery channel that the male gene is weaker than the female genes... and in 175,000 years only women will exist in the human race... but they will be ready for it by evolution... Oh the glory congrats from the man Crys_Gardi may you rule the world with honor
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

As Dieselmannen said some time ago in a similar thread, the world would be exactly the same, only that gender roles would've been swapped.

And if any woman thinks for a mere second that they have a less evil or inhuman mind than any other male, well, at least you live up to the generic stereotype of the 17-18th century about the certain ignorance and somewhat lacking cerebral capabilities.

As for my honest opinion, women and men are equal. In a very bad way. 'nuff said.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 08:48 AM
    Threads

i really don't care but i think this is a bad thread talking about who should rule and all that stuff but we r not meent to rule unless we r blue bloods because those are the pple that rule now also we have a president and only male presidents are aloud and i know that is so not fair rigth there anyone can rule but u either r bue bloods and rule a contry or a pres. but woman can not do that so both rule at some point buit not differently
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Member ~Life~ will become famous soon enough ~Life~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

Though i am a boy, i belive women should. I have been around women all my life. Somemen are a little odd. Also, some women......are also....odd.

Though does it matter? This is an......odd....thread.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thats just the natural order

Member ~Life~ will become famous soon enough ~Life~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by !.Ski Takeshi.!
    thats just the natural order
    but robots are evil......and creepy. O.O

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it robots will never favor one side over the other,when humans can't help but to favor
    it will happen sooner or later

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

I don't really care if it would be women or men. It's about the personallity, it's ideas, etc. Not about the gender.

Member Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra is on a distinguished road Ambroise Lacudra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2006 11:50 AM
    Threads

Both. I don't think either should rule completely. That would be sexist. I vote for peace and equality instead of prejudice.

Drive.Drift.Dream. Sephy will become famous soon enough Sephy will become famous soon enough Sephy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 09:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Gardevoir
    i hate to admit it but women will rule the world in 175,000 years... that is when all men will be wiped out genetically... and i feel scared... it said on the discovery channel that the male gene is weaker than the female genes... and in 175,000 years only women will exist in the human race... but they will be ready for it by evolution... Oh the glory congrats from the man Crys_Gardi may you rule the world with honor
    I think for whatever kind of evolution that would require, it couldn't happen in 175,000 years. Not enough time.

On topic, women shouldn't rule because there would be a war once a month. And in peacetime, they would order people around to do meaningless things and complain about stuff. Also, the only channel left on tv would be Lifetime, and that would be a crime in itself

However, men shouldn't rule because then nothing would get done. Yeah, there would be great parties, but nothing important would get taken care of.

Since I am left inconclusive, I will just rule. Makes things simpler
    Toyz Unlimited - Toyota & Lexus Specialists

Family is in Journal

90 Firebird - Sold
    87 N/A RX-7 (Fiona) - Sold
    88 N/A RX-7 (Allie) - Sold
    87 TII RX-7 (Savanna) - Sold
    86 Cressida - Daily/Drifter
    90 240SX Hatch - Sold

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlustbabe
    As a woman i personally think things would go alot smoother if women ruled, actually we could right now, its just we like men to think there in charge and nobody wants to right now!! lol
    i agree woman should rule
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I think the rule over the world should be a combination of both men and women
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Closed Thread

Thread Information