AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is your destiny?

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is your destiny?

what do you think your fate/destiny in this life is?

Member shamananna64 is on a distinguished road shamananna64's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 05:26 PM
    Threads

well thats easy to become a christian singer
    All the things in life that are full of sorrow might bring you down but it's the good aspects in life that will lift you up again.

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

I don't really believe in fate. I believe that we make our own fates. But, I will try to make it my fate to be happy.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Fate....To die for those I love
    Destiny....To be someone great

That's what I hope my fate and destiny will be ^.^

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I like destiny. It means nothing is your fault. If you robbed a bank, tell the cops it was your destiny.

My destiny is to make everyone a little more aware that I am here and I am slow. So, keep that in mind, people. I'm slow.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

My fate is to die and become a fictious story.
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

You can't predict what the future holds. You don't know what you will become or feel like you MIGHT become, because you don't know and won't know for that matter.

I think Chuck palhanuik said it best - “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.”

Junior Member *~Mac_Maxwell~* is on a distinguished road *~Mac_Maxwell~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:07 PM
    Threads

I do not think I have a destiny. I beleve my path is always changing, and with every decision I make, my future molds into something else. I watch the days go by in wonder. Some are extrememly good days. Mostly, lately, they have been harsh. The world demands money for survival, and you can't just walk around waiting for someone to take all your problems away. I don't know if any of you know what Job Corps is, or what purpose it serves, but it's not an easy program to go through. People screw you around a lot. Once you're completely phased out, (and I do mean COMPLETELY) you feel a sense of great accomplishment and security. Until then, you feel jipped and every time you think you're making progress, they reel you back in for a crock of more gunk. It's frustrating and it makes me sick. I just want to finish up my last few weeks, pick up my check, and move on to the Carpentry Union. Everyone will see then, I'm not a free loader, I just needed a lot of support through these rough roads. I hope that none of you ever have to travel the roads of being a young single mother in a world where family disowns you and friends are only there to use you. Sit back, read a good book, and for goodness sake, Stay in school! Get a job when you Graduate! Life is worth so much when you realize how hard it is in the world alone. Best wishes.

Mac
    *~Mac_Maxwell~*

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

hmmm my fate

to be with someone whos dear to me and to die for them

my destiny
    to save someone from there dying fate or to create a dramtic end to something
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

no matter what i do i'll have the same destiny at the end, and thats death.

but i do wish to had a simple life, grow up with my family find a job get a house, find a wife, have children, see my children graduation and marriage, then die peacfully...i can't even have that...not even in dreams.

meh its life.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

I like Krsnik's quote. But, I believe if you just believe, anything can happen. :3 It's a nice outlook on life.
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

Hopefully to stay with the person I am with already.-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure what my destiny will be... but someday I hope to find someone precious to me...and to be able to find peace and happiness in my life, instead of darkness and loneliness...

Member *mY_oBsEsSiOn* is on a distinguished road *mY_oBsEsSiOn*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

grow old and die...
    Last edited by *mY_oBsEsSiOn*; 01-07-2006 at 08:32 PM.

wonderful sig made by Vagary

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

I hope I become a anime writter^^

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

Everybody has a destiny but then again ...I think my destiny is to become the best attorney in the whole entire world. My fate is to be the best mother in the world if I ever become a mother of course...

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

im most likely 90% gunna be a millionaire by the time im 40 with my investments and such me my OLD brother do

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

broken and forgotten broken_bleeding_angel will become famous soon enough broken_bleeding_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

lol, what made u ask that?

neways. id' say my fate is to find the person who'll love me till they/i die( which ever comes first) and my destiny probably is to have my dream jobs ( voice actress / writer) lol. aslong as it's fun, i don't care.
    Last edited by broken_bleeding_angel; 01-08-2006 at 01:57 PM.
    i don't believe in happly ever afters, cuz nothing ever ends.....

i am alone, neither life, nor death can comfort me, only ur breath on my lips will awaken me....

Senior Member *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2006 02:20 PM
    Threads

I am destined to make sure that my family, friends, and the people that I come across in my life are HAPPY and FINE. For that gives me happiness to see the smile on the faces of the people that I love, adore, and respect with all my heart. And to attain the absolute happiness, which I call as bliss, the way to go is to attain Moksha, or Nirvana. All are destined to attain salvation in one way or the other...and that is the truth to which I embrace.

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

Fate: to die happy
    Destiny: to become an artist who lives on a horse ranch.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Meisou
    im most likely 90% gunna be a millionaire by the time im 40 with my investments and such me my OLD brother do
    Nyah, nyah. My destiny is much better than yours! X3

My fate is to become the world's foremost billionaire.

I am destined to have 300 kitties that all poop on the lawn.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

to be the greatest ninja lol

ok to be the greatest girl in school
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To finally see my girlfriend. ^_^
    Caring for others is my destiny.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Take_A_Walk_In_My_Shoes
    Nyah, nyah. My destiny is much better than yours! X3

My fate is to become the world's foremost billionaire.

I am destined to have 300 kitties that all poop on the lawn.
    what are you talking baout i would have 300 kitties .. haha

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

My fate - To die
    My destiny - To die

That is all that is assured in this life, that at the end of it we will sease to exist, we will kick the bucket, we will walk towards the light, we will go to wherever you go when you die...if 'wherever' exists that is.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Closed Thread

Thread Information