AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Explain Please!!!

Junior Member *~Mac_Maxwell~* is on a distinguished road *~Mac_Maxwell~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Explain Please!!!

I was in the chat today, and I was playing blackjack with the bot. I was in the Chaos room. I put in a bid, and it kicked me out and banned me. Now, I can't get back in, but my warning page says i have no warnings. What's the deal?

Mac
    *~Mac_Maxwell~*

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

it just that you have to go easy on the bot, you can't type in the command continuosly..you have to wait *thinks* about um....30 seconds to put in another command...and about the warning..i don't really know
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

The warns on the forums aren't the same as the ones on chat.

And, don't repeat the same phrase 3 times in a row (on the chat), otherwise you get a warning ... now, you'll have to wait for 24 hours ...

Junior Member *~Mac_Maxwell~* is on a distinguished road *~Mac_Maxwell~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:07 PM
    Threads

So what can I do about it?
    *~Mac_Maxwell~*

Sugar Flavah Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan will become famous soon enough Yumi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Inside your head. Sometimes, your closet. Shhh.
    Threads

that means you can't go online and chat for 24 hours...i'm sorry about that ^^;;
    "Practice makes perfect...but no body is perfect...so why practice?"

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

If you want to play Blackjack without having any time restrictions, then you have to play in PC. Playing in main technically floods the chat room, so the two commands per minute are enforced.

Also, when the bot sends you a PM that is an insult (telling you to go away), that means you'll be kicked if you don't wait at least 30 seconds (a safe number).

Thank you.

Closed.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Closed Thread

Thread Information