AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Movie: Tristan and Isolde

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Movie: Tristan and Isolde

Hahaha. I'm not really sure it has even come out in theaters yet, but I'm really excited to see it. Has anyone else seen it yet? Or does anyone hope to see it? Gimme some details on your thoughts of the movie or the movie "genre".

Truly, I really admire all romantic stories. Romanticism dealing with love, supernatural, past times, and many times the darker side of human beings. It always interests me to read stories or watch movies about it.
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

it both does and doesnt look good. i dont really care for love stories x_X im more of a horror film type of person.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Closed Thread

Thread Information