AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pics 19: "Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall..."

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Post Your Pics 19: "Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall..."

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

1) All posters will be treated with RESPECT. There will be no more drooling over girls or guys, telling people they should change their look, or anything else that is deemed inappropriate.
    Compliments, like 'you have pretty eyes', are acceptable. Posts saying 'OMG u so hot n' sexy' are inappropriate. Remember what your parents told you, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'.

2) No one owns other people on this board. Thus, there will be no fighting about how "that's your girl, don't talk to her."

3) The thread will have a three strikes, its out policy. We will give you three chances to follow the rules. If you don't, the thread will be closed.

4) There will be automatic warnings for those of you who chose to behave inappropriatly.

The picture thread is meant to give people a chance to see what you look like. If you are posting so that people can tell you how hot you are, then you are in the wrong place.

If someone harrases someone over PM about their picture PM Klutz, MsAeris or Bean and we will take care of it.

Rude behaviour will not be tolerated.

Only Moderators can start the pic thread.

So if you're going to participate in this topic, you will go by the rules set above.

We all know what to do, and we all know what not to do in this topic.

Do not quote the pics. Remember there are a lot of users still with dial-up.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Yay!

Style you could kill for.

Jarhead?

Coolest person ever.. flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5 is infamous around these parts flamekid_5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2006 11:12 PM
    Threads

konichiwa

Junior Member Mekkaku Soniku will become famous soon enough Mekkaku Soniku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2006 04:39 PM
    Threads

Hey Krsnik is the picture of the guy in the blue shirt you? You look so cool!!

The Babylon Rogues

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that's me -.-
    I live in Switzerland!

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey hameht, haven't seen you around here for a while

That's some really cool pics!
    I live in Switzerland!

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Suppose I'll ad a few, been in a depressed mood for several day's so if anyone wonderd why I haven't been on well thats the reason.

Here are a hand full of my collection, a few are in the process of repairs at the time this pics was taken though.

Here are two of my faves, Kelly and Jade, yes I name them...kinda stupid but there my girls and yes I'm that pathetic.

And finally my Randy Rhoads Les Paul replica, an old Les Paul and an Applause from the 80's undergoing hard wear and electrical overhaul.

Well there ya go, another lengthy post from the guitar hero...
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

The Fox! Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2007 05:32 PM
    Threads

Um...hi there....I'm a lill shy when it comes to these threads but I'm going to try it anyways hope you like how I look. The second person (the anime chibi thing) is my chaeter for another web.

~Signature By Me~

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

Well... Here you go. It was taken in black and white and is really...dark. But oh well. Maybe tomorrow I'll post one in color.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...brittybott.jpg
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Pretty pretty Sana, cute sideways cap.

Britteh, darling! I hope you ain't mad for putting a piccy of all us. I have to say it again--I lurve that pic o' yours! Hair does actually look dark brown instead of blonde, but I likes it.

Axeit! I <3 your hair. Totally wicked.

Nice guitar collection, Master of Shred.

Sweet style, Krsnik, very pretty. Lol.

Flamekid, is there a pic under konichiwa, cause if there is...I can't see it. >.<

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

wow! britty i've never seen you before. so my friend, i must say you look quite nice!

i'll have new pics very soon!!! this time i mean it lol.

So fill me up to the brim...

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I guess Axeit have seen most of my pics on myspace lol...

Very recent.

Last edited by -akichan-; 01-04-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

Krsnik: Apparently, its my turn to paw at the screen now.

Aki- You're toooo cute.

Anyways, I've been hating my face too much lately to take pictures. That is all.

<3 Tira
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

omg everyone's so sexy. <3
    Neww picturess of ShY.

Pocky= Heartt.

Junior Member AlexFLimitless will become famous soon enough AlexFLimitless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 06:22 PM
    Threads

Being new.. I might aswell

The Many Faces of Alex.

"Nyah you Turd! (Turd is another term of endearment for saying cute klutz, dork, etc)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...otografa28.jpg

"..."

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...04278881_l.jpg

"Kiss"

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...otografa31.jpg

"...Meh"

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...Fotografa6.jpg

"Poison Girl? (Yes, When you look at me I normally cock my head to the side, that's my normal face, don't laugh)"

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...otografa30.jpg

"Can't write Slaughter.. without Laughter"

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...Fotografa8.jpg

Edit:

THIS is what happens.. when you leave me alone with eyeliner for a few minutes..

http://myspace-206.vo.llnwd.net/0037...74461206_l.jpg

(don't ask)
    Last edited by AlexFLimitless; 01-04-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

lol the eyeliner one is carazyy.

Junior Member AlexFLimitless will become famous soon enough AlexFLimitless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 06:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Naokomi ShYana

You're really purdy o.o

And I don't mean it in a bad lesb way.. I mean you're honestly really pretty ^^

And yeah.. I went a little crazy with the eyeliner..

That's what happens when your boyfriend leaves you for god knows how long with an eyeliner.. smileing, laughing and very creative =P

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ooh. ShY so pretty <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tira Misu
    Krsnik: Apparently, its my turn to paw at the screen now.

Aki- You're toooo cute.

Anyways, I've been hating my face too much lately to take pictures. That is all.

<3 Tira
    Agreed and agreed.

Oh, and definitely agreed! I'm hating mirrors more than ever lately. Blast it being winter... Multiple reasons.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

wow Naokomi you look very beutiful.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

naoka, always happy...hmmmmm good i guess....oh did i mention pretty too?

and the rest of people are nice to...and for me i'll post pics when i got bit muscles hehe working it out baby.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

eeeek looks like i was scared xD

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

these are the best pics yet. I'm surprised. WOOW!

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

i'd kill to look like you...
    sorry guys dont got no pics of me...

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Beautiful people here in AF <3

I haven't posted any pics lately >.>;
    So i took these at school this morning xD

Guess which one am I? xD (... i'm in red >.>)

I'm not that short okay ><; She's just standing on something so she's super tall in the pic.

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Closed Thread

Thread Information