AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Strokes: First Impressions of Earth

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Strokes: First Impressions of Earth

Ok, so this thread is for all the Strokes fans out there. I know some of you must be. What do you think of their new album? I've listened through it a couple of times, and I must say that I really like it. It has received mixed reviews, and while I agree it is a bit whiny, I still think it's a great album. At first I was kinda disapointed in how they left the happy retro sound, but hey, even rock stars don't enjoy life all the time I guess.

This album will grow on you if you give it the chance. But I'm a Strokes fan, so what does my biased opinion matter?
    So, those of you that have heard it, do you like or not, and why?

No "they suck I don't like 'em" nor "they rulez" posts please.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

I have a few songs, got them from a friend of mine ^^
    I really really love 'Razorblade'and 'you only live once'
    they make me so happy xD
    I really wanna have the cd now...

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

the only song i've heard off the Strokes' new album is Juicebox...i love the Strokes, and i'd have to say my favourite song is probably "Someday"...and another "Reptilia" two different samples of this band's musical diversity...they aren't the best band, but they're very good in a way that they get your attention with the powerful simplicity of the songs combined with the almost-screaming vocals! lol....i sound like a critic or something, i just love the band.

So fill me up to the brim...

Closed Thread

Thread Information