AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Get to know the mods!

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

What is the worse situation the mods have had to deal with or is there nothing too bad that pops up?

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Junior Member ggabriel02 is on a distinguished road ggabriel02's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2010 01:16 AM
    Threads

Generally when u talk to another u get what the main view of that topic!!!
    --------------------------------
    Auto Parts

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndrasta View Post
    Question: How come Princess Ai is not a mod anymore If it's too much trouble to say so, PM's are always nice.

Ai is nice when Ai wants to be nice. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    I have a question If I may
    I was wondering how all of you mods here on AF like AF's staff structure. By this I mean all the different types of staff and mods. How do you feel about that. I understand why AF needs so many but I just wanna know your guy's thoughts.

Mods are typically organized on the basis of what they are good at. Like I was put on the Staff because I was kind of good with Graphics, so I now manage AnimeWallpapers and the AnimeGalleries. However, I am not really active in any other forum, so I only Mod places where I go of my own volition.

However other Mods, like Xero, are better suited to places like chat and forums directed towards animes because they can stand people.

The only problem to our structure in my opinion, are when stupid threads like 'Buy World of Warcraft Gold' come up in forums that arent Moderated tend to just go unnoticed even though they should be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVE STUFF View Post
    I have a question:

Do the mods like Junkfoods?

Yes. One could call it my 'diet.'

Quote Originally Posted by Battler Ushiromiya View Post
    What is the worse situation the mods have had to deal with or is there nothing too bad that pops up?

Ummm..... well we havent had any particuarly terrible incidents. A few raids have happened, but I think the worst situaiton I myself have had to deal with are going into places that have been left in the dust for too long.

For example, people submit wallpapers to Animewallpapers, and occasionally someone (MUZONAZ) doesnt do their job, and then I go and check it and there's enough submissions of wallpapers to ruin my weekend plans. I think the most submissions that were just left unchecked was around 130 wallpapers dating back like 2 months.

Go team.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

That sounds extremely fun serated. Oh what joyous fun indeed and how it makes my heart flutter with how much fun it is.

Anyways, that aside. I wonder, have there been any problem users? Like ones you ban that keep coming back even after being banned under different usernames etc. etc.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjavi87 View Post
    Anyways, that aside. I wonder, have there been any problem users? Like ones you ban that keep coming back even after being banned under different usernames etc. etc.
    Well, as anyone who was around during the time will attest, there was a lengthy game of whac-a-mole with Mavericker until he finally got the hint.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Junior Member Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2010 07:13 PM
    Threads

Under VbPlaza what do the mods plan on doing for "Avatar Options"?

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mods are typically organized on the basis of what they are good at. Like I was put on the Staff because I was kind of good with Graphics, so I now manage AnimeWallpapers and the AnimeGalleries. However, I am not really active in any other forum, so I only Mod places where I go of my own volition.

However other Mods, like Xero, are better suited to places like chat and forums directed towards animes because they can stand people.

The only problem to our structure in my opinion, are when stupid threads like 'Buy World of Warcraft Gold' come up in forums that arent Moderated tend to just go unnoticed even though they should be deleted.
    I agree 100% Not to long ago i was hired on as a admin for a forum and for threads that are peer advertisement we just soft delete them. So the Staff can keep them on file.

One other thing I want to say if I may. From my experiences so far being a admin is rewording but at the same time it is not easy. So i encourage anyone who wants this for themselves to think it over. I just thought I'd toss that out there.
    Last edited by Gero50; 06-23-2010 at 02:28 AM.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member xseoer is infamous around these parts xseoer is infamous around these parts xseoer is infamous around these parts xseoer is infamous around these parts xseoer is infamous around these parts xseoer is infamous around these parts xseoer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 09:14 PM
    Threads

Name: Josh

Birthdate: Feb 7, 1985

Birthplace: USA

Star Sign: Scorpio

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black , White

Weight: xxxx

Height: 178cm

Blood Type: AB

Job: IT

Dream job: Boss

Fav.

Movie: Kill Bear.

Food: Chinese food.

Author: lizhou

Music: R&B, Hip hop, Techno, Trance, Some rock, a little bit of everything almost.

Interests/Hobbies: Graphic Design, Collecting horror films, collecting designer purses, Painting/Drawing, Chatting, Anime and RPG's. Music!

Favorite sayings: 'East,Weast,Home best !'
    Last edited by xseoer; 06-23-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Get to know the mods!

Haha, Mina's random facts make me feel like hugging too. ^^
    Stalking Flashy is fun.

Are there going to be more options available in the AF shop soon?

Member HAL 9000 is on a distinguished road HAL 9000's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2010 01:56 AM
    Threads

As shown with Mavericker's Swedish Chef posting filter, how many others do you have?
    Avvie and sig set by me.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Name: OminousCloud

Other Name(s) (real name optional) : Mini_Twilight, Mini

Star Sign: Libra

Job: Student (working on a B.Sc)

Dream job: Being paid to eat, sleep and poop.

Position (at AF): Co-mod of Literature and Co-mod of Photography

Fav. Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Anime Character: Emeraldas or Belldandy

Game: Hungry Hungry Hippos, Uno

Movie: Changes like the seasons...

Food: Lamb and potato roast

Author: Fyodor Dostoevsky

Music: Lots...

Interests/Hobbies: Anime, foreign dramas, baking, reading, general chillaxation

Favorite sayings: I am Subarashii, everybody loves mini (it's so true)

Foreign Language: Greek

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Can someone update me right quick? I dunno which mods aren't mods anymore, which changed their name and which ones are new. D:

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife View Post
    Can someone update me right quick? I dunno which mods aren't mods anymore, which changed their name and which ones are new. D:
    List of Moderators can be viewed here

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    List of Moderators can be viewed here
    Even that list isn't really accurate nowdays ... like, Pooky just vanished ... Muz is extremely lazy and some others I don't really keep track of

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    Even that list isn't really accurate nowdays ... like, Pooky just vanished ... Muz is extremely lazy and some others I don't really keep track of
    But I guess that list does give you an idea of who are mods on the forum and who aren't. ^_^
    I didn't know LavaBuggie was a mod until I first heard of that list.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrella View Post
    But I guess that list does give you an idea of who are mods on the forum and who aren't. ^_^
    I didn't know LavaBuggie was a mod until I first heard of that list.
    Yup, but some mods aren't really that active. I see LavaBug's name every time I log on to animelyrics, but he isn't on that often, either...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He's online in chat right now. :3
    EDIT: Oh noes, he left already.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrella View Post
    He's online in chat right now. :3
    EDIT: Oh noes, he left already.
    Yeah I did see his name for a second at the bottom, then he went offline. :/ Almost felt like I was badmouthing him there for a second.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2019 10:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate mods. That is all.

Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Galleo View Post
    I hate mods. That is all.
    Aw, we love you too. BFF!!!

Senior Member Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aw, I know. At least I didn't say I hated you mods in particular.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Galleo View Post
    Aw, I know. At least I didn't say I hated you mods in particular.
    Did you?! Or was it that everyone hates you?! Now, let's see how you feel.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-16-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everyone doesn't hate me.

But I almost feel like you like me, Buster.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, I wanted to let you guys know that from being absent a year, and then coming back to the site, that you guys made a lot of cool and interesting changes to the site. At first I was overwhelmed and confused with all of the changes made, but once I got back into posting, I actually caught up to learning about about and how to use the new features quickly, and now I actually really enjoy and love the new changes to AF. I love the new quality and quantity selection of gifts in the gift shop, and I think it is really cool that there is an editor to edit images quickly in. Who is responsible for those changes/add ons to the site? It seems like a lot of AF members are hyped up for the release of Pokemon Black and White on the ds. Is there any plans to make a Zorua or Zoroark gift?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Hey, I wanted to let you guys know that from being absent a year, and then coming back to the site, that you guys made a lot of cool and interesting changes to the site. At first I was overwhelmed and confused with all of the changes made, but once I got back into posting, I actually caught up to learning about about and how to use the new features quickly, and now I actually really enjoy and love the new changes to AF. I love the new quality and quantity selection of gifts in the gift shop, and I think it is really cool that there is an editor to edit images quickly in. Who is responsible for those changes/add ons to the site? It seems like a lot of AF members are hyped up for the release of Pokemon Black and White on the ds. Is there any plans to make a Zorua or Zoroark gift?
    There's a thread in Site Issues/Questions where you can submit images for gifts, so if you can find an image you like and it conforms to the specifications, post it there.

Closed Thread

Thread Information