AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to know the mods!

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by jechocochan View Post
    Oh congratulations MistressPookyChan! Ah there is a mod from Aussieland! Which leads me to ask, is Fabala the only one from here?

Another question. How many of you dabble in Photoshop?
    Not from ^^ I moved here for love. I'm originally a Yank, through and through.

And I dabble in Photoshop, sure. I wouldn't say I'm terribly good, considering I'm almost 100% self-taught.

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    Threads

Talking

[quote=Myrra;1687303]hmmm...that's a tough one.
    I think I'll say Dido - Life For Rent
    I love many of the songs on there

I've moved too many times in the last few years, and will probably move more in the future for my new job that I am planning for. -Crosses fingers and toes in hope!- However, I have a certain CD collection that always travels with me that I have to have to be able to move. Dido- I'm no Angel/ Three Doors Down- Away from the Sun/ Avril Lavigne- Under my Skin. Then my burned CD's that have my -Life's a Square Wheel- songs. ^_^ Must haves, I buy them for people whenever they go through a major life change because I have found that they help me.
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking Re: Mah "About Me"

Name: ShadowWalker

Other Name(s) (real name optional) : Lord Gnithon Dovi Darkspell, any of about a thousand others, I have more characters then most people lie about.
    Website: I’m on myspace, how long I remain there isn’t known yet. I’ve worked a lot on it.

Birthdate: 5/9/1981

Birthplace: Flint, MI

Star Sign: Taurus. Ruled by Venus Baby. ^_^ --Peace Sign- Lover –and- a Fighter.

Hair Color: Red, and for the record, Redheads –will- rule the planet, the rest of you wait and watch….it’ll happen. Kenshin’s a redhead too. =p

Eye Color: Hazel/Mine change colors. ^.~ Should see ‘em in the winter.

Weight: 185lbs

Height: 6ft 2. –flex!-

Blood Type: O +

Job: Private Security Supervisor for a Major Computer Company.

Dream job: FBI Agent/ CIA Agent-Forensics (Almost there)

Dream Date (anime/real): I say no names, but I would cook a home made meal, enjoy a night of spending time and conversation by candle light, followed by drinks and cuddling on the couch with a movie that one of us is sharing with the other. ^_~ How –you- doing? -Insert random kitty noise-
    Position (at AF): Moderator for BESM/ RPG. Come and say Hi! I’ll help you roll a character. ^_^ We –are- looking for a few good roleplayers. ^_~ Don’t you wanna help AF out? Of Course you do. ^^Pm Me. Now. Please? ^^

Fav. Anime: Kenshin, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing.

Anime Character: D, Kenshin

Game: Devil May Cry/ X-Men/ Legends/ Anything Forgotten Realms or TSR. Bring on D&D. I tend to Like games that are long and drawn out, and anything involving dominating the world, planets, that kind of thing. As Minakoko said, FOR THE HORDE! –Salute!-

Movie: We Were Soldiers/ The Patriot/ and most anything comic book or fantasy orientated, Underworld(s) were good. I want a –real- D&D movie. The record is horrible. Bring on Lord of the Rings! =D -More- Magic ‘tho. ^^

Food: Italian. Chinese, or anything I cook, I love it!

Author: R.A. Salvatore. Anne Rice, Robert Lynn Aspirin, many others, and my library grows every two weeks. ^_^

Music: -Everything- Except Mindless Screaming rock. I’ll shake it to about anything tho’. –blows on nails- You’ve probably stared at me at a club, and never known it. ^.~ Yeah, that was me busting a move and you just –stared-. HA!

Interests/Hobbies: Watching movies/ Cuddling, Cooking, Martial Arts, Roleplaying/ Fantasy, Magic: The Gathering, Hunting/ Fishing/ Sewing, (Yes, men can sew too!), hanging out with my kitty Lykos. ^_^ He’s awesome. World Domination, Family Guy, singing randomly, and attempting to make the day be as good as it possibly can be. Drinks with friends, and “scaring the Norms”. Bwaha. I do have several character voices,(I used to work at a radio station) and constantly tweak them as I create new ones. Been told they are good, been told they are bad. –Shrug- Even Bambi had enemies. ^^

Favorite sayings: “Right on” “As Such” “For the Record” “Mindshield!” “Are you aware..?” And yes, I purr. ^_^ That was mine before it was Shady’s. “I see your point of view, but I still think you’re stupid.”

Foreign Language: I am bi-lingual. I speak English, and bad English. ^_^ Both badly I might add, unless I am attempting to be charming. ^^ -innocent smile-

Dislikes: People that are/enjoy being: Racist/ Sexist/Hurtful/just plain dumb/ Don’t know how to laugh/ Take themselves –way- to seriously. Judgmental people, and “Lawyers”- These are the people that are right no matter what, and regardless of evidence or fact, they are –still- right. People who don’t know how to say “I’m sorry”, or “Thank you”. Emotionally closed off people can be difficult, but if they are obtuse, then we likes to cause them problems. =3 We do, we do. “Roleplayers” that have no concept or clue about what they are talking about, I’ve been gaming for over 15 years, I can spot those that don’t know what they are talking about as soon as they open their mouths. We call them “Modders” in honor of the old Moonie days. Typically, at any table I am at, this will wind you in the dead book faster then anything ‘berk.
    ß-If you don’t understand this sentence…^_~ Know that I do, and anyone who has ever “Planescaped” does. So Shh. =3 Swearing in front of children bothers me too.

Other: Random Facts: I dance constantly, and beat-box at random times. Anyone that has sat next to me will notice this. I notice odd things about people, how many times someone might say one word, how often they twitch in a chair, mannerisms and so on. My mind is always going and therefore, it often appears that I have too much energy. =3 Believe me, I –always- have too much energy, it comes with my metabolism. I eat most meat with ketchup due to preference; it makes some people get all high and mighty sometimes. I have been accused of speaking my mind before thinking, thus, I am highly opinionated. =3 -Ish soft and cuddly tho’!-

Note!: I am always looking for Minions. ^_^ There –are- perks, but only the very best Minions can be accepted, should this interest anyone, the only main requirement is that you at least like Role play. Anything else, and we can work on it.^^

Last edited by ShadowWalker; 07-21-2007 at 04:39 AM.
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

I'll be a minion! I'm all, minion - ish >o

Question: Who likes Harry Pottar!111one?/ :s
    Question: Where would you like to live? (Please say at my place :3)
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You are now my first Minion! Congratulations! =D -Claims Ookami!-

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DANG IT!!
    I wanted Ookami! But I've no need for minions...
    >__>
    <__<
    >__>

I'm the sweet one after all.

Quote Originally Posted by My Ookie
    You're looking at one of the many thousands that stayed up late and attended one of the many HP parties at retailers (in my case Borders Books & Music) just to be one of the first to own The Deathly Hallows. So I would say you could say I like him. Though to be fair, I really like Daniel Radcliffe in Equus. Yes....gave me a whole new outlook on things, that did

As to where I'd like to live...I've given that a lot of thought of late...and while your place might be nice...I'd rather live

*insert jeopardy music here*

with my b/f in....

Liverpool

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by -Ookami- View Post

Sorry, I don't. I don't understand the obsession, really. I was made to watch one of the movies and once attempted to read one of the books, just to figure out what all the hubbub was about. Still don't get it.

Feels weird not having to answer this question with "Australia!!" but now that I AM here I'd like to move north to warmer climates. Which we're doing...but not until the end of this year ;__; Leave it to me to manage to move to Australia expecting warmth and end up in one of the coldest areas in the country.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

1. I DO AKJGDLKJG

But all these spoilers are driving me crazy ;_; I already got one thing spoiled for me about Snape... grr!! And the sucky thing is I worked last night so I missed my last chance to stand in line for the midnight release of a Harry Potter book, AND my friend is arriving today and spending the week here so I won't have any time to read book 7 if I get it ._.

2. Your place. ^_~
    Haha, where exactly DO you live?

In all honesty, I really like where I live right now. Seattle is loverly, if you don't mind a lot of rain.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

DANG IT!!
    I wanted Ookami! But I've no need for minions...
    >__>
    <__<
    >__>

I'm the sweet one after all.
    ROIFL, I <3 you. xD
    And my place is way better then Liverpool. >o x3

2. Your place. ^_~
    Haha, where exactly DO you live?

In all honesty, I really like where I live right now. Seattle is loverly, if you don't mind a lot of rain.
    I'm from Malta. And I KNOW you don't know where that is. soooo... ;P

[copy][paste]
    Malta is a small and densely populated island nation comprising an archipelago of seven islands in the Mediterranean Sea. A country of Southern Europe, Malta lies south of Sicily, east of Tunisia, and north of Libya. [/copy][/paste]

:] I'm so smart I amaze myself :o ^.~
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I don't especially care for Harry Potter.. =0 [plzdon'tkillmeguyz]

And as for where I would loooove to live? TOKYO babeh!!
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Seeing Shadow's post just reminded me that I never made one of the biography-posts in here...and I really want to get to 9k posts..

Other Name(s) (real name optional) : Kyle, Xero, Xeor, DT, DarkTwilight

Birthdate: July 15, 1989

Birthplace: Brockton, MA

Star Sign: Cancer, I think. I don't believe in the stuff.

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye Color: Gray/blue

Weight: 126lbs

Height: 5' 10.5''

Blood Type: Never had a reason to remember it.

Job: Dunkin Donuts until the end of August, then off to university.

Dream job: Comic artist/illustrator, though, that's not what I aim for.

Dream Date (anime/real): N/A

Fav. Anime: One Piece, BECK, Akira, Ghost in the Shell (series and movies), Furi Kuri, Tenga Toppa Gurren-Lagann

Fav. Manga: One Piece, Bleach, GTO, King of Bandits Jing, AirGear

Anime Character: Ban Mido, Monkey D. Luffy, Major Motoko Kusanagi, Togusa

Game: SOCOM: Fireteam BRAVO 2 Online (PSP), and DBZ:TB2 (Wii)

Movie: Saving Private Ryan, Jaws, Man on Fire, Zodiac

Food: Cabo Verdian

Author: J.D. Salinger

Music: A lot. Staind, Asian Kung-Fu Genetation, Ellegarden, Linkin Park, Straightener, Beat Crusaders, Fatboy Slim, Eminem, Fantastic Plastic Machine, Nujabes, Brian Eno, Amos Lee, and quite a bit more.

Interests/Hobbies: Anime and manga, as you could guess, watching movies, drawing, sculpting, learning about miscellaneous things.

Favorite sayings: I like to end things with "...or lack there of", if that counts.

Foreign Language: I studied Latin for 5 years, and I make a great effort to forget ever last bit of it.

Dislikes: ...numerous things.

Other: Red Sox > You. I ran Cross Country and Track throughout highschool, and know a lot about running. I'm going to the University of Massachusetts Lowell, intending to major in nuclear engineering. I have long hair which I commonly refer to as my Jesus-hair. I have never been to an anime convention, but am planning on going to AnimeBoston08 (30 miles from my house), and AX08. I get tired of things very easily. It is always Mia's fault. teed is an iguana.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 07-23-2007 at 10:15 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1) I looooove Harry Potter. Just finished the book! If anyone wants to chat about it with me, drop me a line.

2) I know where malta is, actually. Knew a guy here that was from there. He had this crazy idea of opening the malta embassy in his apartment.

But if I could live anywhere, it would be somewhere colder! I hate this heat.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Not me =/. Movies are decent, not really into the books.

Annnd some place colder. Florida is too hot Xp. Maybe in the Carolinas? I heard its pretty there...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

What are your favorite colored socks?

Random question asked out of curiousity. x3

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love my bright pink socks and my lace-style knee highs.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan View Post
    I love my bright pink socks and my lace-style knee highs.
    Sounds uber cute. ;3

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Ehm ... plain white ones ...

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Konata Izumi View Post

Black. Also, that is the only color of socks I own.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I used to have these knee-length German socks that were decorated with many of the world's flags. I miss them ;__;

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Konata Izumi View Post

Socks? socks??
    I don't have a favourite pair.

I don't wear them (if I can avoid it)...unless you count stockings and a garter belt as socks (if that's the case, my white lacey ones would be my favourite).
    I like running around in either heels or my bare feet..unless I'm playing tennis and then I wear ankle socks...usually white (but again, not my favourites).
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Let me try my hand at asking you guys a question, and I apologize if this has been asked already:

What were all of you guys/gals doing before you joined the AF(or dare I say before you joined AnimeGlobe/TuxedoMask.com)?

I feel like a fanboy asking his favorite voice actress to repeat a catch phrase spoken by one of the characters she has done.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post
    Let me try my hand at asking you guys a question, and I apologize if this has been asked already:

What were all of you guys/gals doing before you joined the AF(or dare I say before you joined AnimeGlobe/TuxedoMask.com)?

I feel like a fanboy asking his favorite voice actress to repeat a catch phrase spoken by one of the characters she has done.
    You're a pretty old memeber yourself..

ahemm, before Af, I suppose I was a duelist going to Yugioh Dungeon back in 2001 up till early 2004 where a number of my friends were banned because the new staff didn't have any respect for the veterans and decided to trash everything.

I also drew back then, and collected cards XD.. oh man, it was a great forum. Contact with everyone was lost x_x

so I had to start over from scratch here.

Oh and Marudashi I live in Tampa, I use to live in Miami for sixteen years.. I should be going back.. for a bit, it would be easy to meet Minako if I was around.

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, let me think, I think I was living life....without the internet.
    OMG!
    Le gasp
    Le horreur!
    (yes, there is life without the internet)
    I was looking for Sailor Moon pics (my obsession at the time) which is how I stumbled upon Tuxy in June of 2001. I joined and that was that.
    And though it appears I have no life now, that's just an illusion.
    I do, I just try to ignore it (though getting it to ignore me is proving more problematic)
    Last edited by Myrra; 08-06-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: clarification was in order
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Tuxy here ^^ I was trying my hand at some terrible Sailor Moon fanfiction which I hope never sees the light of day again (hey, I was 13/14) and harboring a new obsession with Sailor Uranus whom I was first learning about (DiC had only dubbed the first and part of the second season then). I stumbled across Tuxy purely by chance. I'd been to sailorvenus.com and sailormoon.com type sites, and randomly tried other characters.

And outside of the internet I was getting over a long-term illness in 7th grade and graduating middle school in 8th grade ^^

And on the seiyuu. Mm. I would beg Ogata Megumi to unleash the "Shinji scream" I think. Or maybe Uranus' "World Shaking." XD I've given it entirely too much thought.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Before I came to AG (or more specifically, the animewallpapers.com forums), I was on some of the anime forums on AOL and a little bit of stuff on Gaia and DA. I started doing computer graphics and somehow found myself getting active on the AW.com forums. From there (and because with my new found mod position), I drifted to various other parts of the forum.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information