AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: final fantasy 7: i need hellpppp again

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy final fantasy 7: i need hellpppp again

i needs help again. right now im in the 3 disk, and im in begining of it were u follow weapen i think.u know the dragon looking thing and it stops once in while. at first it was over this water hole, over mideel, over fort conder , and i forgot wat the other place was, but wat do i do after fighting that thing. and were do u find the sumoning monsters:alexander, knights of the round tables, and typhoon?
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

www.gamefaqs.com

GameFAQs is your friend.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

After killing Ultimate WEAPON, and receiving Cloud's Ultimate Weapon, you'll gain access to the area where you can get Typhoon. I don't remember Alexander being in this game, and you need a gold Chocobo to get Knights of the Round. The island you'll want there is in the extreme northeast area of the map.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

continue to what viewtyjoe said above me....if you want Alexander it is at the ice place up the mountains.....and the knight of the round....I think you need to wait a little longer cause it is hard to get a gold Chocobo and just a side info u can find Knight Of The Rounds up north in a big volcano like thingy(not shown in the map)....and just for some help here is all the things u need to know...if your intersted => http://www.kuponut.com/games/ff7/index.html

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

There are actualy two ways of getting the gold chocobo. The first is to breed it. I can't be bothered to look for how to breed it. The second is as follows, depending on what version of the game you have (i.e. if you don't have the American version, you're screwed).

One special way to gain a gold chocobo is to visit the Kalm Traveler of Kalm Town in the American version. He requests that the player give him the Desert Rose, which can be gained by defeating Ruby Weapon. If given, he produces a Gold Chocobo, which is immediately named and sent to the Chocobo Stables. However, while this chocobo's World Map capabilities are the same as any other Gold Chocobo, its racing statistics are nowhere near as good as those of gold chocobos bred by the player.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh yeah i have two more questions! 1. what happens when u destory the green thing in the water,do u get anything? 2.were is ulimit weapon hiding?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

www.gamefaqs.com still exists, you know.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry ~.~

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you manage to kill Emerald Weapon (the green one underwater) you can take the item you get to the Kalm Traveler, and he'll hook you up with a complete set of master materia. Ultimate Weapon sometimes disappears for no reason, especially if you don't chase him down after every time you fight him. I know he hangs out over the North Crater, and the crater lake thing, but other than that, just follow him after you fight him.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I'd like to say, I do encourage people to use the forum here to ask for help, hints, tips, etc.

It's not especially helpful to someone who is just looking for real human help with a specific situation, to just refer them to Gamefaqs. Just be nice and help out.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

the final boss gets me every time i go against it
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Alright... Tips.

Ultimate WEAPON hovers above alot of places around the place, fight him(This is the only time you can get his enemy skill too) until he reaches Cosmo Canyon, beat him there and he'll create a huge crater where you get some usefull items, the best being the Apocalypes. It's a sword with three materia slots, each with triple materia growth, which means you can master all your materias ALOT faster, meaning stronger characters, more money(Selling ALL materias), and a bunch of other good stuff.

As for the last battle.

Jenova should be easy to beat, as for Bizarro and Safer Sephiroth, just use your head and actually think about what you're doing. Try equipping ribbons to all your characters, if you don't own that many ribbons just equip them to your best characters. Don't seperate your characters when you're setting up for the last battle, just go with your strongest first and don't switch during battle(Don't say "Check on the others")

And if you want to be REALLY CHEAP. Use your W-Item materia during battle (If your don't have one, dig it up at Bone Village), pick an item first, then as your second item choose a Megalixer, then unchoose it and you'll have one more than you started with. Just keep choosing and unchoosing it and you'll have 99 megalixers right away. Use these during the last battle and you can probably win without having to think about the battle much. Easy as pie.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you are a perfectionist, Bizarro Sephy only takes one turn to kill. Cast Knights of the Round, and boom, he dead! For Safer Sephy, I recommend the highly unlikely equipping one person with phoenix and everyone with mime. Have the first person cast phoenix, and have everyone mime it until Sephy dies. If anyone dies, phoenix revives them. Note that this will take longer than using W-Summon Knights of the Round + Mime, but is much less risky and you can always mime phoenix, knowing that it will revive dead characters.

Closed Thread

Thread Information