AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: fable:the lost chapters

Junior Member darth pyronic! is on a distinguished road darth pyronic!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 07:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default fable:the lost chapters

the original fable was freaking addictive. now there is a second. you can get married, you can kill everyone in site if you want to. it's all fun in games until someone loses a head. i justify that you'll never stop playing it.

Junior Member darth pyronic! is on a distinguished road darth pyronic!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 07:01 PM
    Threads

i think your right. that was a great game. you can even play after you beat the game. also it has x-box live. this truly is the best RPG of the year!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darth pyronic!
    the original fable was freaking addictive. now there is a second. you can get married, you can kill everyone in site if you want to. it's all fun in games until someone loses a head. i justify that you'll never stop playing it.
    You can do all that in the original 'Fable' too.
    And yeah, I loved the game! Haven't played the sequel yet though.
    I live in Switzerland!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

i think your right. that was a great game. you can even play after you beat the game. also it has x-box live. this truly is the best RPG of the year!
    What the? Did you make another post to agree with yourself? lol Seems like it...
    Fable was one of the first games i played when i got the xbox. I thought it was the best game in the world at first, but it got old quick, and it turned out to be pretty easy. About halfway through the game i just wasnt excited anymore.
    And ya... you could get married and kill innocent ppl in the first fable.......
    A MaruDashi Creation

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2013 01:47 AM
    Threads

Awsome game. Truly a new chapter in role playing games in general.I still think it would of been better to create your own character to begin with. Although the idea of changing what you look like by your actions is origional. I love the new feature of being able to play after you beat it.

I remember when I got drunk at a pub with a girl. I proposed to get married and she accepted. When she got threw blowing chunks and soberd up she took the ring off and threw it. One of the best games to date.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Member kenpachi will become famous soon enough kenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2006 03:17 AM
    Threads

yes i have fable the lost chamber it is great game

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I sure did enjoy the game and it sucked hours away. But I'm sorry....I wouldn't call it the best rpg of the year.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Member /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$ is infamous around these parts /)@r|<_eYe$'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2006 12:37 PM
    Threads

i'm with you on this one, except for the fact that once you've leveled fully, there's really nothing to do after the story is over, toying around on the game with your friends might be fruitfull for like a day...

Senior Member karne5 is an unknown quantity at this point karne5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 10:25 AM
    Threads

jack of blades "reborn" was awesome and there was some cool additions to the game so it was pretty good

Closed Thread

Thread Information