AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: does santa claus exist?

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default does santa claus exist?

Does Santa Claus exist?
    1. No known species of a reindeer can fly. BUT there are 300 000 species of living organisms, which have yet to be classified. And although these are mostly insects and bacteria, this may not exclude flying reindeer, which were only seen by Santa so far.
    2. There are around 2 billion children (people under 18) in this world. BUT Santa seems not to deliver to Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Buddhists. This reduces his work to approximately 15% of the total - 378 million children (according to census). An average of 3.5 children per household yields 91.8 million houses. We assume that in every house lives at least one good child.
    3. If Santa Claus is travelling from East to West, he has a 31-hour-Christmas Day, allowed by the several time zones (which seems to be logical). Therefore you have 822.6 visits per second. Consequently, for every Christian household with good children Santa has 1/1 000 seconds for his work: park, jump out of his sleigh, come down the chimney, fill the socks, distribute the remaining presents under the Christmas Tree, exterminate the leftover of the Christmas meal, climb up the chimney again and fly to the next house. Assume that each of these 91.8 million stops around the world are equal (which of course, we know, is wrong, but for fundamental calculation we will accept this), so we get a 1.3 Km distance between households, an overall distance of 120.8 million Km, not including the things which everyone of us has to do at least once in 31 hours, plus getting a meal, etc. This means, that Santa's sleigh flies at 1 040 Km per second, 3 000 times the speed of sound. For comparison: the fastest man made vehicle in the world, the Ulysses Space Probe, travels with a ridiculous speed of 43.8 Km per second. An ordinary reindeer travels at speeds of up to 24 Km per HOUR.
    4. The freight of the sleigh leads to another interesting effect. Assume that every child gets no more than a medium-sized Lego-Set (approximately 1 Kg), then the sleigh has a weight of 378 000 tons, not including Santa, who to everyone's knowledge is an overweight man. An ordinary reindeer cannot carry more than 175 Kg. Even if we assume, that a "flying reindeer" (according to (1)) can carry the ten-fold weight, not eight or even nine reindeer are be used for the sleigh. 216 000 reindeer are used. This raises the weight - not included the sleigh itself - to 410 400 tons. Again, to compare, this is more than the fourfold weight of [the ship] Queen Elisabeth.
    5. 410 400 tons travelling at a speed of 1 040 Km/s produces a huge air resistance - thus the reindeer will burn up, like a space craft entering the earth's atmosphere. The foremost pair of reindeer must then absorb 16.6 TRILLION Joules of energy. Every second. Otherwise they will go up in flames practically instantaneously, the next pair of reindeer will be exposed to the air opposition, and a deafening bang will be produced. The whole team of reindeer will be vaporised within 5 thousandths of a second. In the meantime Santa will be exposed to an acceleration 17 500 times that of the earth's gravity. A 120 Kg Santa Claus (which is ridiculously light after the description) would be nailed to the end of his sleigh - with a force of 20.6 million Newton.
    So we are getting to the end:
    IF Santa Claus finally managed to deliver the presents, today he must be DEAD!!!

well, i didn't wrote this for certain don't take it on me but post your thoughts.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Junior Member HiKari Kamiya is an unknown quantity at this point HiKari Kamiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2005 03:01 PM
    Threads

Well duh he doesnt exist logically speaking but in the minds of little children he does

Click my sig to fo to Digital Starlight

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

This is a stupid thred. No duh Santa Clause doesn't exist.

Junior Member Scrtch190 is on a distinguished road Scrtch190's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2005 03:33 PM
    Threads

Well if you wanna say he does I have facts that he does exist! :O
    1.He was a real person named Nick,He was a religous person.
    2.there were 3 children that were sick and he trew bags of gold into their house for money for the doctors.
    3.he was friends with Millions of children...(RAPEST :O JK)
    4.He thought it was nice so he grabed a sled and the dogs wouldnt pull him so he got raindeer and they pulled him
    5.he deliverd millions of bags of gold and toys to children in need or whome was nice and bad ones got jack.
    Its sad when your bored

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

What are you six? No he does not exist, nor do the easter bunny or tooth fairy.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Historically there is someone who is referred to as the Christian Saint Nicholas who delivered money in stockings, but not to the extent of chimneys and such. But is there a santa claus? no. No there is not.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Of course Santa exists. But he isn't fat anymore; Mrs. Claus forced him to go on a diet. And since Santa loves to dance (another unknown fact) he went on the DDR diet (nothing but DDR and gatorade) and lost over one-hundred pounds.

Of course, that's just speculation. ^^
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat is infamous around these parts rodruiguez is fat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2006 11:13 AM
    Threads

what are you? 2?!?!?!?!?!?! of course santa doesn't exist!!!! sheesh...

^^siggie by Animelegend!713 <--- she's a great siggie maker!

saving up for a name change! please help!

<-- ha ha! makes me laugh every time!

<-- hey! he stole the way I dance! *hmph*

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

correction i didn't say anything about believing or not believing about santa and i said don't take it on me ok? ok.

it is sweet

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

yes santa is real HE IS YOUR DAD

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

soul...your absolutely right.

it is sweet

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Intelligent
    Does Santa Claus exist?
    1. No known species of a reindeer can fly. BUT there are 300 000 species of living organisms, which have yet to be classified. And although these are mostly insects and bacteria, this may not exclude flying reindeer, which were only seen by Santa so far.
    2. There are around 2 billion children (people under 18) in this world. BUT Santa seems not to deliver to Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Buddhists. This reduces his work to approximately 15% of the total - 378 million children (according to census). An average of 3.5 children per household yields 91.8 million houses. We assume that in every house lives at least one good child.
    3. If Santa Claus is travelling from East to West, he has a 31-hour-Christmas Day, allowed by the several time zones (which seems to be logical). Therefore you have 822.6 visits per second. Consequently, for every Christian household with good children Santa has 1/1 000 seconds for his work: park, jump out of his sleigh, come down the chimney, fill the socks, distribute the remaining presents under the Christmas Tree, exterminate the leftover of the Christmas meal, climb up the chimney again and fly to the next house. Assume that each of these 91.8 million stops around the world are equal (which of course, we know, is wrong, but for fundamental calculation we will accept this), so we get a 1.3 Km distance between households, an overall distance of 120.8 million Km, not including the things which everyone of us has to do at least once in 31 hours, plus getting a meal, etc. This means, that Santa's sleigh flies at 1 040 Km per second, 3 000 times the speed of sound. For comparison: the fastest man made vehicle in the world, the Ulysses Space Probe, travels with a ridiculous speed of 43.8 Km per second. An ordinary reindeer travels at speeds of up to 24 Km per HOUR.
    4. The freight of the sleigh leads to another interesting effect. Assume that every child gets no more than a medium-sized Lego-Set (approximately 1 Kg), then the sleigh has a weight of 378 000 tons, not including Santa, who to everyone's knowledge is an overweight man. An ordinary reindeer cannot carry more than 175 Kg. Even if we assume, that a "flying reindeer" (according to (1)) can carry the ten-fold weight, not eight or even nine reindeer are be used for the sleigh. 216 000 reindeer are used. This raises the weight - not included the sleigh itself - to 410 400 tons. Again, to compare, this is more than the fourfold weight of [the ship] Queen Elisabeth.
    5. 410 400 tons travelling at a speed of 1 040 Km/s produces a huge air resistance - thus the reindeer will burn up, like a space craft entering the earth's atmosphere. The foremost pair of reindeer must then absorb 16.6 TRILLION Joules of energy. Every second. Otherwise they will go up in flames practically instantaneously, the next pair of reindeer will be exposed to the air opposition, and a deafening bang will be produced. The whole team of reindeer will be vaporised within 5 thousandths of a second. In the meantime Santa will be exposed to an acceleration 17 500 times that of the earth's gravity. A 120 Kg Santa Claus (which is ridiculously light after the description) would be nailed to the end of his sleigh - with a force of 20.6 million Newton.
    So we are getting to the end:
    IF Santa Claus finally managed to deliver the presents, today he must be DEAD!!!

well, i didn't wrote this for certain don't take it on me but post your thoughts.
    Just out of curiousity.... Where did you find that information?
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 08:48 AM
    Threads

naa, duhhh off course he does not exsits
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

hells no santa claus dosen't exist
    u should know that by now
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ehrm...no, he doesn't. In childrens minds, maybe, but not logically. IF he existed, he would be really really OLD! oO;;

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Member Demangirl is on a distinguished road Demangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 02:51 PM
    Threads

I know santa claus dose not exist but his story is still told. I belive that in a way santa claus dose exist but more in spirt than body & truth I belive he is the love & helpfulness of the christmas holiday, I think that everyone on whom gives to someone is showing love of giving, some ppl all they want is to take from other & not give, but if that is all u do than where is the love in christmas and so that is y everyone says santa claus is not real becase to may take & not give, This year all i wanted for Christmas was for my faimly to get together, to me that would of been a santa claus happing but insted I got not all my family together just a few but hopeful next year my wish will come true from SANTA CLAUS!
    "I am surrounded by many things that only show threw the light, i ask...should i venture further into the light to reveal my whole life or keep what is left hidden from the world so no one is to know what all has really happen to me threw my life?"

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

No Santa Does Not Exist And I Never Believed He Did

Gaurdian of Angel Island Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 06:25 PM
    Threads

No santa does not exist. there was a person named Nick who our present day santa portrays from but mostly it is all media and stuff!!

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGundamPilot
    Just out of curiousity.... Where did you find that information?
    yea where did you get this info?

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

com'on people, use that brain you have. Of course there is no santa. There is no fat man that is so giving. And does a 350 pound fat guy really like milk and cookies. I think not.

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Nope, Santa isn't real. St. Nicholas was real though.
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

A long time ago there was a St. Nick but hes dead, dead dead. But the parents made the stroy up saying that Santa would deliver the gifts if the kids were good. SANTA DOESN'T EXIST.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Junior Member Kagome0506366 is on a distinguished road Kagome0506366's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2005 08:24 PM
    Threads

.......um well...this is certanly an odd thread...
    Bob the squirrel, Rox my Sox!!!

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 04:01 PM
    Threads

Was this information found on a blog.... Because I posted it on mine. xD It was from my teacher for a journal topic... I think it's funny.
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

If you want him to be real, Yes he is..
    "Hell kid, Believe in something if you want to"- Hub: Second hand lions

Sig by meisou!

Closed Thread

Thread Information