AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: gundam or dragon ball z

floating in the mist darkmist will become famous soon enough darkmist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2006 04:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking gundam or dragon ball z

i prefer all the dragon balls eg dragon ball, dragon ball z etc. over gundam i think gundam is too complicated
    success is a journey not a destination

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Gundam hands down.
    DB,DBZ,DBGT are all kind of bad as far as a plot and Art.
    If you like DB(DBZ, or DBGT) and Want a good anime with GOOD art,
    Dragon Ball was the best.
    Gundam's art suppasses Dragon Ball, Gundam has a Yes more complicated, but better plot.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darkmist
    i prefer all the dragon balls eg dragon ball, dragon ball z etc. over gundam i think gundam is too complicated
    Wait a minute, you're serious? Can an anime plot be "too" complicated?

Gundam is a tapestry of the inner conflicts of those who fight in wars and paints a picture of the horrors and abominations that people do and go on in peoples hearts. Often, the better series, develop characters and allow you to see their hopes and dreams played out on the background of war.

Dragonball Z is just grunting men throwing around fireworks.

Senior Member Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

I prefer Gundam because of the depth of the characters and the plot, a complicated plot is what keeps everybodies attention.

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

gundam, i dont like dbz

Senior Member Showgan Jin will become famous soon enough Showgan Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

I would go for dragon ball... i nlike the brute strength over the bots, and brolly is awsome.

Dbz wars... what will happen next.....o.o

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

Gundam All the way...
    DBZ, etc... All they do is fight the entire season.. super boring.
    I have Enjoyed every Gundam except SD Gundam(not even a real gundam show)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Don SGI
    Wait a minute, you're serious? Can an anime plot be "too" complicated?

Gundam is a tapestry of the inner conflicts of those who fight in wars and paints a picture of the horrors and abominations that people do and go on in peoples hearts. Often, the better series, develop characters and allow you to see their hopes and dreams played out on the background of war.

Dragonball Z is just grunting men throwing around fireworks.
    Unfortunatly, many people will not understand this and see the Gundam series as just another fighting-mecha anime. Most people know nothing of the long history of the Gundam series, the morals, and the many inner workings of the different series. For many people on here, they have only seen what Gundam series have been given to them by Toonami or Adult Swim. This only includes: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam: 0080 War in the Pocket, Mobile Fighter: G Gundam, and Gundam SEED. Two of these are pitiful in comparison to the others.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Godsown is on a distinguished road Godsown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2006 08:23 AM
    Threads

MUST BE GUNDOM! its better than that wanna be anime

gotta love Rei

Senior Member Showgan Jin will become famous soon enough Showgan Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

I've got a pic of a gundam fighting an evangelion, but i cant shopw u guys the pic cause it has whitespace on it... its a cool pic too. which do u think would win?

Dbz wars... what will happen next.....o.o

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

In my case, when I was a kid I used to watch & like DBZ since it came out first before Gundam does. Infact, it's the anime that influenced me to watch more anime & be a fan it. But, if i'll compare the two, I guess Gundam is much better than DBZ in terms of plot, characters & animation. Anyway, DBZ is still ok for me.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 01-13-2006 at 04:46 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Junior Member maxus is on a distinguished road maxus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darkmist
    WORD. The gundam series are ho-hum. Dragon Ball is more fun to watch.

Senior Member colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp is infamous around these parts colonelsp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 04:58 PM
    Threads

gundam for me
    If your mom tells you to jump off a bridge, pack a parachute and jump off.
    If your dad tells you to jump off a bridge, pack a parachute and jump off.
    If your friend tells you to jump off a bridge, push him off and hope he packed a parachute.

Reality Alchemist Shinji_Takada has a spectacular aura about Shinji_Takada has a spectacular aura about Shinji_Takada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 03:39 PM
    Threads

raahhh I dont wanna choose but if i have to
    Dragon Ball

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

dragon ball z

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 04:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

Gundam it has a deper an more compex plot an more realisti charaters
    (an i have sen ol of the U.C era)

Of topik:
    Showgan Jin wat gundam an EVA unit are in the pik

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

Miyuki's nee-chan yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san is infamous around these parts yuki-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2006 06:01 PM
    Threads

I don't like mecha at all, so I'm gonna say that DBZ is better.

Closed Thread

Thread Information