AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christmas gifts

Member Windstorm will become famous soon enough Windstorm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 09:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Christmas gifts

I'm making this thread for people to talk about what they got for Christmas. I opened my gifts on Christmas Eve. My presents are: a DVD of Garfield,a bottle of Welsh's sparkling white grape juice, and a computer of my own.

Season's Greetings

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I got an early gift this year because my parents could not find a place to put it. A very large katana. Not that it is long, but the blade is about 4 inches wide, rather than an inch or so. The blade is about 38 inches, a normal size for katana blade length. Made from mirror polished 1050 carbon steel.

Christmas Day:
    (Christmas is big for me, since the only times I get things are Christmas and my Birthday, which are 5/7 months apart.)
    - 160GB Internal Harddrive, from my parents
    - Waycom PC drawing tablet, from my parents
    - DVD burner, from my parents
    - 100 black DVD disks, from my parents
    - Butterfly sword set, from my sister
    - "Dakkar" knife, designed by Tom Anderson, from my mother
    - New pair of New Balance running shoes, from my father
    - Ghost in the Shell:SAC DVDs 4-7, from my mother
    - Ghost in the Shell:SAC game for PSP, from my sister
    - $100, from my grandparents
    - $30 gift card for Waldenbooks, from my mother
    - $30 gift card to Best Buy, from my father
    - $30 gift card for Dunkin Donuts, from my parents
    - A hat and scarf, from my sister
    - pants, from my parents
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 12-25-2005 at 12:34 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Pair of Altima GI issue allweather/terrane boots

GI issue black anglehead double duty xenon/led tactical flashlight(got both for my work, us issue is the onley thing I trust on the job)
    Socks lol
    Money and I put two guitars in shop for needed repairs, my Randy Rhoads replica Les Paul and my #1 a Jackson Kelly Pro series that I've modified heavily for sound and quality.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2016 03:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

2 controllers, 9 games, dart board, clothes, 9-??? movies(i don't remember), poker set and alot of other stuff.
    Last edited by The Wing Man; 12-24-2005 at 11:51 PM.
    -TWM-

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

I didn't get anything yet, but I know what I'm getting. Our family sort of gave up the secrecy thing. I'm getting a laptop for high school(YES!!) and that's probably it cause that's a pretty expensive gift you know lol.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Junior Member FFTR_Sephiroth is on a distinguished road FFTR_Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 10:03 PM
    Threads

I got one of my gifts early, it was $160.00

I can buy whatever I want with it so I'm happy. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting clothes or something similar to not being anime, manga, or games tomorrow, but I don't really care about what I get too much.I'm usually happy with whatever I'm given for Holidays.

This is the forum I come from, I'm not advertising. I just put the link for those who might be interested because, the Final Fantasy Tactics Realm (FFTRealm) and Animeforum are very similar in some ways.

MADE IN HEAVEN Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 11:52 PM
    Threads

I pretty much bought all of my presents myself. But I got a Japanese English Languge Pack, and numbers two and three of the Chrno Crusade manga. <( ^_^ )>

Junior Member MaxSilverWolf is on a distinguished road MaxSilverWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2006 02:56 PM
    Threads

on christmas eve i only got some blank cd's and body wash
    We fumble in the dark to seek answers, but when we come into the light we find out that there are more questions to be asked

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

So far i got 40 dollars from my gramma, a really cool dragon necklace from my cousin, a really cool dragon plushie from my friend, and thats it.
    But we all know that presents dont matter, right? =]

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i got my comp ^^
    now i'm giving out 100,000 rupee gifts to some people around here when i can to as gifts ^^

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I spend over 100 bucks for xmas presents T.T; And i tried to spend 3 days to make about 50 xmas pictures on photoshop for you guys, but i realize that should be impossible...im sry T.T;

But i do have a gift for Animeforum.

Junior Member bahamut12001 is on a distinguished road bahamut12001's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2005 02:07 AM
    Threads

i got a laptop which wasnt really a big suprise because i was asking my dad for over a year to get me one and i got a laptop early i dont know what elese im getting ill have to tell you later today now wont i lol.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post cards from my friends in U.S, Naruto movie #2 jap. version., and Money. Thats it...

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Junior Member neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness is infamous around these parts neo lord of darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 01:27 AM
    Threads

I got clothes that i wanted and some vidoe games for ps2 a new cd player it aint much but hey im not complianing.
    t(**t) drop's the f bomb....

Member Dragonair-chan is on a distinguished road Dragonair-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 07:29 AM
    Threads

Mp3
    Clothes
    Makeup
    Two CDs
    Socks XD
    A book
    Art Set

That's what i got o.o

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Mitsubushi Lancer Evolution VIII
    42" HD Flat Screen TV
    Masamune Shirow complete GalGrease poster book collection
    Xbox 360 + reserve on DOA4
    Dead or Alive 2 arcade machine
    Number of Resin models

Now that's what I would be saying if I got everything I wanted <3

I havn't opened everything I got so far and am not really eager to, but my girlfriend got me some cool set of shot glasses and a few more things.
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 12-25-2005 at 06:50 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Heres what I got:
    Happy Bunny hand bag <33 (OMG it is soooo cute!)
    Purfume set
    Photo album
    Picture frame
    Traveling makeup box (Very kewl ^^)
    4 pieces of clothing
    Pair of gold earrings from Harakiri <33 (I luv 'em!!)
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

P. Exeter Blue I Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore has a reputation beyond repute Phantasmagore's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2006 02:35 AM
    Go look on a map...you'll find it sooner or later.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mega5k

- Sushi kit and book
    - HIM shirt
    - Legends of the Hidden Temple shirt (awesome show back then)
    - Optical mouse....finally
    - $200
    - earrings
    - Jackass box set
    - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fleece blanket from gothic_neko_youkai
    - A pair of monkey socks
    - Homer Simpson trapped in a chimney and he says stuff
    - Lottery tickets
    - Japanese scroll for my room

Banner and avy made by me. ^_^

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

hm, haven't got anything yet .... tho, I've ordered myself some DVDs ^_^ (one of them, the nifty Shinkai collection box set *_*).

then maybe, I'll buy myself a DDR mat and a PC converter (if I can find them in my country) ...

Oh, and I need a new printer ... on Thuesday, I'm going to buy the Lexmark E232 laserjet.

I don't expect others buying me anything

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

Its Christmas morning and i have not opened any presents but here is wahts i got yesterday

1. 60.00, from relatives
    2. A poker video game for comp.
    3. Some candy
    4. and some old AcDc and Queen record (gonna hangup on wall)

I usually dont get a lot of stuff on christmas, but gifts arent what make a holiday. so im happy

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

Wink

Hrm.. My gifts..

I got an Ipod w/ Video capabilites plus Alot of extras for it.

$100 American Express Gift Card

Fleece lined leather gloves

An eletrcic throw blanket =D

That was last night

Now for today

Black dress gloves with leapord pattern trim. (to match my coat >.> )

Wizardology - The Book of the Secrets of Merlin (Wooo Yeah! )

Dragon Whispers print Tank top

A Witches Notebook - Lessons in Witchcraft by Silver RavenWolf

More to come, but its on back order >.> Evil Evil catalogs..
    Oh and I will be sending out -late- Xmas cards to anyone of my friends who wants one, ^^ just PM me or find me on aim xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

Overall i got
    1. 60.00, from relatives
    2. A poker video game for comp.
    3. Some candy
    4. and some old AcDc and Queen record (gonna hangup on wall)
    5. Underwear
    6. two books (on geology)
    7. Bass gutair and amp
    8. Smallville season 2
    9. Battlefield 2

This was probaly one of my better days.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got....

Steelers Sweatshirt
    Steelers Blanket (?)
    Electronics for Dummies (book)
    and a packet of ground cyanne pepper from the organic store my parents like to shop at....

That's everything.

Oh yea, and a roof over my head...

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2016 06:33 AM
    Threads

my dad set up a camp with my friends
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

I got an Inuyasha book,money, and some clothes.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Closed Thread

Thread Information