AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • The First Child -- Rei

68 45.33%
  • The Second Child -- Asuka

55 36.67%
  • The Third Child -- Shinji

32 21.33%
  • The Fourth Child -- Toji

5 3.33%
  • The Fifth Child -- Kaworu

20 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Evangelion Pilot

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Asuka. She's the best. Rei is too quiet but still very pretty and skilled. Kinda creepy to me though. And Shinji... he's okay. Really cute. =] But I favor Asuka. She's always getting them out of tight situations. I can relate to her cause she likes taking charge and uses force. And our attitueds are similar. xD

{ [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

The True Dragon King deadman is on a distinguished road deadman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 08:15 PM
    Threads

ya I like rei she is cool and shes cute.
    Spelled wrong......? Deal with it

funney halo dance move>>>>>>>>>You_got_served!

<BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!>

Red Order Member Suki The Werecat will become famous soon enough Suki The Werecat will become famous soon enough Suki The Werecat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 03:34 PM
    Threads

i like rei...she's cold, emotionless, uncaring, my kinda person....
    May judgement be passed...

Junior Member Fallen the Redwolf is on a distinguished road Fallen the Redwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 11:59 AM
    Threads

I like Rei. She is cool and mysterious. ^^" But i like Shinji, too... xD I Like both, Rei and Shinji. ^^

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Asuka. Shes badass in an Eva. After seeing her pilot Unit 2 and take out her enemies in EoE after she got herself together, I was near speechless.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Asuka's Guy is on a distinguished road Asuka's Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2006 12:40 AM
    Threads

No offence to anyone who dissagrees with what I'm about to say, but I call them as I see them. First of all, Shinji is a spineless wimp who needs to quit his constant whining and grow a pair already instead of sitting around and feeling sorry for himself all the time. I've personally got nothing against Rei, but let's face it, she's not the easiest character to identify with. Asuka, on the other hand, doesn't hold back for anyone or anything; if she has something to say, nothing short of an act of God will stop her from saying it. Some people may criticize Asuka's self-exaltant attitude, but I think that you deserve to be somewhat arrogant when you're as close to perfect as humanly possible. (Ok, I admit I was a little biased toward the end and maybe I took that one step too far, but you guys get the idea.)
    Last edited by Asuka's Guy; 08-04-2006 at 12:28 AM.

Go ahead... Make my day...

Junior Member Blitz262 will become famous soon enough Blitz262's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 01:32 AM
    Threads

My favorite is Rei. I like her blue hair and red eyes. She's also very cute and quiet.

I like Asuka a lot too.
    No noobs were harmed in the making of this sig.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

Rei I'm confused about...She kind of scared me in EoE. Shinji...Something about Shinji really bothers me, but I still can't help but like him. Asuka is loud and annoying. Kaworu made me cry. Touji wasn't there long enough. I don't know who my favourite pilot is really, as far as piloting goes, but my favourite character out of those is probably either Asuka or Rei.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Junior Member winklybink will become famous soon enough winklybink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 04:28 PM
    Threads

I loved Rei up until finding out she was a clone, then she was just...creepy. and sad. Although I prefer creepy Rei to the bubbly screeching Rei of Angelic Days.

Senior Member Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 02:20 PM
    Threads

Rei. She's just so different, and emotionless and i love it. Auska's cool to, because she's so crazy! like in the end, that was kick arse. :]

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

Asuak i say because she the only one with true skill the others all hade powers and she was the only one who didnt.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

Member Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God is infamous around these parts Anti-God's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 05:53 PM
    Threads

I'd have to go with Asuka. Her fiery attitude just appealed to me most of all in comparison to the other four. She was stubborn, arrogant, although conceited which is a negative to me, yet was a symbol of strength in my eyes. She refused to be beaten, too proud to be crushed and walked on, which I respected greatly. It's a shame that towards the series end, her personality changes completely. It's only then that defeat seemed to be accepted by her, appearing to give in to the idea she was beaten by both Rei and Shinji, no longer the best, thus making her obsolete... Her fire diminished, and with that, so did my admiration for her.
    Last edited by Anti-God; 09-03-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Member Schwarze has a spectacular aura about Schwarze has a spectacular aura about Schwarze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 06:30 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I would say my favorite is Rei. I like her personality. and I like other character in other anime with quiet and cool personality like Rei

your delusion is your true self...

Member zelda54545 is on a distinguished road zelda54545's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 09:22 AM
    Threads

shinji, i dont know why

Banned Forum / Chat DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY is infamous around these parts DARk MONKEY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 10:37 PM
    Threads

U know i'll say Rai<>she's hot

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Rei Rei All The Way Kicks Angel @$$ Everyday Hey Hey Ehy

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

rei will always be my favourite

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Asuka. =) She's wild&crazy, i <3 her.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Junior Member anime madness is on a distinguished road anime madness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

rei all the way, i love the strong silent type
    she dosent show her emotions, so wen she smiles it feels extra special

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Rei because she's my fav char in the NGE

MADE IN HEAVEN Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 11:52 PM
    Threads

Wow! This thread is still up? Lol, it's been a while since I've been here. ^^'
    Well, my mind has change! My personal favorite pilots of Evangelion are...Rei and Kaworu!

Rei rawks my sawks!
    Though, it's too bad we didn't see any real fighting action from Kaworu!
    (Excluding Dummy Plug System "Kaworu" battle.)
    Last edited by Yamanaka; 10-01-2006 at 09:45 AM.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

They're all kinda annoying anyways. I don't really have a favorite out of the pilots.

But, If I had to choose, it would be Kaoru, even though he's gay. I don't even really count him as a pilot, since he didn't even make it past one episode alive.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 11:09 AM
    Threads

The First Child -- Rei

Junior Member JC McVel will become famous soon enough JC McVel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

Asuka!!!!!! i love ya baby!!!!
    Royce Da 5'9''
    Nickle, nine, nine in the waistline
    Diss me fine, you won't be the first one
    Piss me off, you get done in the worst way
    I bring light to the night, put the sun in the earth's way
    Yeah
    from Independents Day
    Free Royce!!!!
    R.I.P. Proof & Chef (South Park) both are missed

Member Arvannadarkblade is on a distinguished road Arvannadarkblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:03 PM
    Threads

Asuka, just something about fiery tempered red heads.
    Last edited by Arvannadarkblade; 10-02-2006 at 01:06 AM.
    There are more things in Heaven and Earth then are dreamt of in your philosphy. Somethings go bumb in the night and they are damn cute well.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information