AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • The First Child -- Rei

68 45.33%
  • The Second Child -- Asuka

55 36.67%
  • The Third Child -- Shinji

32 21.33%
  • The Fourth Child -- Toji

5 3.33%
  • The Fifth Child -- Kaworu

20 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Evangelion Pilot

Junior Member ^Dark_Ninja^ can only hope to improve ^Dark_Ninja^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 01:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I voted for Shinji Asuka and Rei. ^^;; I just can't choose.I guess if I really had to choose I'd choose one of the girls.Shinji is just too weak.I mean if you see the one episode (english dub) I can't remember the name but it's the episode where Shinji desides to leave NERV but goes back when a creepy angle thing appears,and the Eva goes crazy but Shinji knows what's going on.That shows that he really isn't so weak.
    ALL HAIL SEXY BAKURA!

Junior Member Dark Destiny is on a distinguished road Dark Destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 06:32 PM
    Threads

My favorite would have to be Asuka, because she not afraid to tell it like it is.

Senior Member Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

For me its a close call between Shinji and Kaworu. Shinji because while he starts off the most immature, he also does the most growing up out of all the characters (though it's mostly right at the end), and Kaworu I just like, for no real reason. I voted for Shinji since I expected him to be the least favorite (Everywhere you hear talk of Evangelion, at least 1 person complains about Shinji being a "crap character" because he whines too much.)

So I was a tiny bit surprised when Shinji was the second most popular. Should've voted for Kaworu.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: MyWii1sn0tyouR$!

I'm in love with Rei, so she wins. Shinji needs to grow a pair and I'm tired of Auska's whining (although she is hot).

The Return of the King!

Visit my Youtube Channel :3 -> http://www.youtube.com/user/CasanovasEnd

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Asuka becuse shes such a b$%@# its funny.

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: MyWii1sn0tyouR$!

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_of_NI
    Asuka becuse shes such a b$%@# its funny.
    As much as I loathe her bit...well, you know, it kinda makes her sexy. She'd man-handle Shinji, if they were together!

OFF TOPIC: Your sig rulez, Knight_of_NI! <>.^.<>

The Return of the King!

Visit my Youtube Channel :3 -> http://www.youtube.com/user/CasanovasEnd

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Rei... no specific reason, just gotta say Rei

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Definitly not shinji, asuka, and rei. go toji

Member Chris1982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Chris1982's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 05:50 PM
    Threads

Mine is Shinji and Asaka, I like how Shinji is passive and Asuka is always in the other persons face. Asaka has her good points, she is just crippled by the thoughts of her mothers death (she hung herself, because of depression)*
    Asuka trys to pilot her Eva, against a angel to prove herself the she could do just as good as Shinji as a pilot. But the angel tune drove her mind to incanity. All the memorys of her & her dead mother flowing back into her brain*

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

My fav is Asuka with Shinji next and then Rei

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

Asuka and Rei
    i dont really know why though..
    Oh, i forget about K
    aworu
    he's defintely my favorite

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Wow I have to say I don't have one....

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

Rei...

she looks very quiet, but I like her character...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Member Yzneftamz will become famous soon enough Yzneftamz will become famous soon enough Yzneftamz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2006 10:21 AM
    Threads

One more vote for Ayanami Rei... She kinda reminds me of myself. And the silent ones are always the most fun or coolest, anyways...

Shinji's not bad either, but Asuka's just an annoying diva. The last two ones, on the other hand, don't show up enough to gain actual personalities or anything.
    "Poor little sword..." Old blacksmith Godou from Berserk, when looking at Gatsu's sword.

A friend is someone you call to help you move. A real friend is someone you call to help you move a body.

And I HATE smileys.

broken hearted king dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune has a reputation beyond repute dawnrune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2007 10:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

rei because she all dark and emo
    set by me

Member Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary has a little shameless behaviour in the past Kouji_Minamoto_Seyary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 01:51 PM
    Threads

I voted for Asuka, she's a a really strong girl and a little like me in the way she treats everyone else (Im not like her sometimes 'cause ill never ever kiss Shinji)

kabbage patch terrorist escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 07:16 PM
    in a state of mind where small gardens grow, only to become burnt with hate
    Threads

toji, and rei
    a day doesn't go buy with out me thinking of her,
    i would gladly burn in hell for erternity just to see her smile, to bring her joy, just to be with her,
    soon we will be together again

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Talking

My favorite Eva Pilot is Rei.

Junior Member rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77 is infamous around these parts rurono77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 12:19 PM
    Threads

r5ei becaose shes so hot -,-
    death comes to all of us
    rurono77

Member shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92 is infamous around these parts shadow_alchemist92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 02:24 PM
    Threads

rei's definately my favorite eva pilot

Junior Member tolstoy is on a distinguished road tolstoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 07:14 AM
    Threads

Kaworu!

Member Full-Metal-Freak will become famous soon enough Full-Metal-Freak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 02:08 PM
    Threads

I'm gonna have to go with Rei, just because her background is so interesting, and she can pretty much stay calm in any situation.

Neji ---X--- Fan Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:28 AM
    Threads

Cool Asuka

Asuka she Rocks!!! .... Asuka and Shinji r My fave !!
    Thanks to Nespa 4 the Sigi

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I can't really vote since the only 3 of them I know (Shinji, Asuka, Rei) I hate, since I could never stand watching the show for long enough to get to know the other characters.

Senior Member Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 09:25 AM
    Threads

Rei.. just gotta love the blue hair! Hee-hee.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information