AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Sig Requests 2.2

Junior Member Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski has much to be proud of Taski's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 10:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'd love a sig and I'd offer 200 ruppes (because I'm new and don't have much) for a good one. I'd like a pic of a girl with a sword or staff in her hands and to have a poney tail (any color of hair except red, pink, or green plez) Thanks oh and Id like the background to be some kind of dark green plez!!! thankies!!!!! Oh and one more thing I'd like it to say "Overconfidence is the greatest enemy" (I don't spell that good if if something is mispelled than well sorry o___o; ) and I would like my name to be in the top right hand conner! THANKIES again ppl!!!!! your soo awsome! sorry I'm a lill picky on stuff lol.
    Last edited by Taski; 01-28-2006 at 04:23 PM.
    Rainy days,cloudy days,any days away from the light, save my life.
    Signature By Me
    PM me for friends ship,signatures or if you need help.

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 09:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wrong spelling of awsome...hahaha
    Visit!
    Fan Of

~ Little Miss Scurvy ~ Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

Could I get the girl in the pic made into a sig..hmmm, the background..something that would match it and go along really cute ^__^

Request accepted by Sadie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Misc45.jpg‎
Views:	61
Size:	593.3 KB
ID:	8897  
    Coolest sig ever! I luff it! =3 Thankies Thornwillow<3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....Kyaaa!! Eiri Yuki!!!! Thanks lots Gandizzl<333....

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I hope could do urs..but im just a noob ahhaha
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I was wondering if someone could make me a sig, plz, If someone does, can you like put this pic on it ?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by AyoInuYo; 01-30-2006 at 08:14 PM.

~ Little Miss Scurvy ~ Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

For Taikyo:

Could I get the characters in this pic made into a sig with flower petals falling along with a really nice background.
    or anything that fits that you're capable of ^__^ Oh, and it should say Happy Valentines Day, thanks in advance ^_____^

Name:	Valentines4.jpg‎
Views:	58
Size:	446.3 KB
ID:	8920  
    Coolest sig ever! I luff it! =3 Thankies Thornwillow<3

....Kyaaa!! Eiri Yuki!!!! Thanks lots Gandizzl<333....

Sephiroth Fan Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:52 AM
    Threads

Can I get a dog demon girl? I'll donate 100 for your effort.
    Last edited by Jetzelsberger; 02-03-2006 at 07:32 AM.

Bang...Bang.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I am wondering if someone will make me a signature and an avatar set using one of these pictures. If not that's okay. @_@;

Name:	165.jpg‎
Views:	49
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	8921   Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg‎
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	8922  
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

I'll make both you FMA18 and Midnight's Twilight. >_>; just not now..I gots to get going. =3

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

Default Can someone make me a Sig and Avatar?

Hi!
    I was wondering if someone would make me a sig and avatar out of this picture i'm willing to pay 5000 rupees for the sig and avatar.

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ill try to make urs FMA18...and DD I just hope i can do it hahah...
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Member Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber has a spectacular aura about Demon Wolf Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

Post Sig

I was wondering if anyone could please make a sig and av set out of this. ^_^;;

Name:	jiraiya-zack.jpg‎
Size:	397.8 KB
ID:	8939  

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Midnight and FMA18. I finished your set. Its in the completion area. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

oh man I made u one FMA18 well it's ok Master Taikyo Still does better...hahah and nice font u used there Master Taikyo (The font of FMA18) ^_^
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

can anybody make me a sig from this WP....sorry I'm bad in finding pitures..-_-"....all I can find is this WP....anyway thanks to anybody that makes it..^^;

Name:	Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Mizu.Kisaragi_151255.jpg‎
Views:	54
Size:	999.3 KB
ID:	8950  

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

Hmm. Can someone, anyone, make me a new sig and avatar set with this in it:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../yukimura1.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../yukimura3.jpg

whichever looks better. text, by the way: Sanada Okashira

also another set, this time with these pix:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...woovincent.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...oovincent2.jpg

whichever one looks better too. text: Nightmarishly real.....
    Last edited by Cursed~Amante; 01-31-2006 at 05:05 AM.
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Kurumirina, I'd love to make a sig for you with that picture...
    does it need special text?
    PM me for the details, I guess >.<

Sephiroth Fan Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:52 AM
    Threads

Can someone get me a dog demon girl sig?

Bang...Bang.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i can do some requests tomorrow...^_^ or if i have time...hahaha
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Junior Member Sweet is on a distinguished road Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

Oooh...sig requests! Let's see if I can get one made...

http://img161.echo.cx/img161/3734/banner25vx.jpg

This piccie with the words "1000 memories, 1000 words, 1 love"

And my name somewhere on the corner.

If anyone has time to make the sig, that would be greatly appreciated and they will be truly loved.

Sweet

` && this girl is sweet, not sour, mmkay? ♥

SWEET

The new sweetheart in town,
    And she's gonna rock your world,
    And turn it upside down.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Oh, Sweet, I want to try to make that sig for you ^^,

PM me if I have to know something more, and else I just make it, ok?
    Then I'll PM you the sig {and matching av, I guess} AND post it in my thread.
    ~

Senior Member LilAznThielf will become famous soon enough LilAznThielf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2006 11:02 PM
    Threads

can someone make me a sig that has gaara on it and the name i want on it is Benji not LilAznThielf THX!

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzelsberger
    Can someone get me a dog demon girl sig?
    Go look in the completed signatures thread ^_^

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey Lilaznthief...shoud i write the name Gaara On it?
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lilaznthief i made ya one already just get it in the completion...
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Closed Thread

Thread Information