AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: whats your favorite type of music? Who's your favorite band from that type?

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

A new post to reflect my ever changing interests:

Fav Genre: Prog Rock/Prog Metal/Neo Classical/Thrash/Shred WHATEVER you want to call it

Fav band from that genre: A close tie between Dream Theater and Dragonforce (I know, Dragonforce fag...well, no one will get it unless they're a /b/tard.)

Favorite songs by said bands:

Dream Theater: Probably Either "Hollow Years" or "Blind Faith" If we didn't have to be gay to do it, I'd want Petrucci to have my babies. =3

Dragonforce: "Revolution Deathsquad"
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Member shadow_dragon_3 is infamous around these parts shadow_dragon_3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 03:29 PM
    Threads

i love metal. all kinds of metal
    favorite bands are

Rammstein- German rock=goooood

Mushroomhead- they freakin rock

Lamb of God(not christian)- the GODS of thrash

Disturbed- i just like them.
    Last edited by shadow_dragon_3; 07-27-2006 at 03:16 PM.
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)
    HA!you think attacking me vith floss vill defeat me? HA!

Susie the dotted doll Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2007 10:32 AM
    In the land of bratwirst and beer.... should be in California T-T
    Threads

I love Classic rock, 80's, techino, and ska
    Favorite bands: Reel Big Fish,The Beatles, and Led Zepplin

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I don't have a favorite music, I like anything that sounds good, but I despise country music *twiches* it gets on my nerves how they talk.

>:O I will blitz YOU! Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2012 04:31 PM
    Threads

Ska/2Tone: The Toasters
    Punk: Gogol Bordello
    Electronics: Acid Maria
    Pop: Abba
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

GaruPan

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

I like quite a vary of music, Punk, Emo, Ska and Metal

Punk: NoFX, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, The Misfits, Frankinstein Drag Queens

Emo: Hawthorne Heights, Armor For Sleep, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday

Ska: The Aquabats!, Reel Big Fish, Goldfinger, Devo

Metal: Avenged Sevenfold, Arch Enemy, Atreyu, Bleeding Through

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 09:50 AM
    Threads

I like mostly alternative rock, punk rock, grunge, that kinda stuff.

Liiiiike:
    Hole, Distillers, Nirvana, The Vines, Misfits, The Unseen, Foo Fighters..

And I like some electronica. Especially Aphex Twin.

Member Serenity In Murder is infamous around these parts Serenity In Murder is infamous around these parts Serenity In Murder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 10:03 PM
    Threads

I like Metal and my favorite band has to be Iron Maiden -Yet I love bands such as slayer, megadeth, metallica, anthrax, and pantera! I also love classic rock with my favorite band being Pink Floyd

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Ok, mine is classic rock and the band would have to be ac/dc.

Senior Member kakashi the copy ninja is on a distinguished road kakashi the copy ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 10:39 PM
    Threads

Metal

Killswitch Engage

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Baroque. It's the most interesting kind of music, IMO. Plus it has awesome instrumentation. You can't beat the instruments used in Baroque music. (though a full orchestra is pretty awesome, too.)

Otherwise, I like classical. Mozart and Beethoven are pretty incredible, they've both got some wonderful pieces that I enjoy listening to and sometimes playing.. Sometimes I listen to jazz, and soft rock. They don't interest me as much as Baroque or classical do, though.

~Made by me~

Senior Member Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 11:59 PM
    Threads

Yes I like these genres:

Doom Metal, Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Prog Metal, Neo Classical Metal, Power Metal, Punk, Prog Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Industrial Rock and Industrial Metal.

Favourite bands:

Anathema:
    Yes they used to be Doom Metal and they have now progressed into what I feel is progressive soft alternative rock.
    Great great band.

Children Of Bodom:
    Don't really fit into one genre, they'd be something like blackened melodic death metal, maybe. I'm not going to categorise them.
    Great band anyway.

Senior Member ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2008 11:30 PM
    Threads

Favorite oldies band- The Beatles
    Favorite indie band- The Cardigans
    Favorite metal band- Rammstein
    Favorite techno/trance- Paul Van Dyk
    My most favorites.

Member Mechanized Nightmare is on a distinguished road Mechanized Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2007 12:09 PM
    Threads

Industrial - Razed in Black
    Noise - Xotox and Unter Null
    Electronic - Suicide Commando
    Black Metal - Dimmu Borgir
    Ambient - Qntal
    EBM - Apoptygma Berzerk
    Synthpop
    - The Azoic
    Ambience/World - Enya

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

As time goes on, peoples taste changes, and so has mine, I virtually only listen to Deathcore screamo now, and my fav band is Bring Me The Horizon.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Progressive definitely. Rock, metal, whatever. My favourite has to be King Crimson, my favourite albums by them being In The Court Of The Crimson King, Lizard, and Red. Honourable mentions going out to Rush, Yes, Pink Floyd, Ayreon, Dream Theater, Opeth, Mastodon, Genesis, Jethro Tull, The Mars Volta, Frank Zappa...and I'm going to stop there.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Well...I like a lot of music..JPop, Rock, R&B...But my fave out of JPop or Japanese music is BoA. ^ ^
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Ok I listen to Metal, Post-hardcore and Classical.

My favourite genre would have to be Black Metal for bands like Emperor, Enslaved, Dissection (oh Jon killed himself last year), Burzum, Taake, Satyricon and Windir. Black Metal is emotive and it gets me going.

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

I like any kind!! All but icky heavy metal. I hate heavy metal because all they do is scream and throw things all over the place. Not that I am trying to say that people who like it should not listen to it, it is just my opinion I don't like it.

Anyway, I like all kinds of music, but I like Hip Hop the most, and R&B. That is basically what I listen to all day. I also like Rock and Roll and Pop and etc.

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Metal, and Industrial, though my fave band varies.
    This week, it's Haste The Day - Metal
    Frontline Assembly - Industrial

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AngelQueen17 View Post
    I like any kind!! All but icky heavy metal. I hate heavy metal because all they do is scream and throw things all over the place. Not that I am trying to say that people who like it should not listen to it, it is just my opinion I don't like it.

Anyway, I like all kinds of music, but I like Hip Hop the most, and R&B. That is basically what I listen to all day. I also like Rock and Roll and Pop and etc.
    Well since you have NO idea, Heavy Metal is a subgenre of Metal itself and features trained vocalist. Power Metal, Symphonic Metal and Melodic Metal all require skilled vocalists that have been through voice training schools. And yes, there are genres of Metal that fit your description but you should not be so prejudicial.

Senior Member Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie has a spectacular aura about Animator_Chie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 12:58 PM
    Threads

Default Me??

Romantic and Alive... It maybe Do As Infinity and the singers of Mermaid Melody...
    +*+ What if I never knew?
    What if I never found you?
    I'll never have this feeling in my heart +*+

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My favorite genre of music is Ambient, and by favorite Ambient artist is Brian Eno, though he is not my favorite artist overall. Also, Shibuya-kei, with which I'm always tossing up Fantastic Plastic Machine and Buffalo Daughter as by favorite shibuya-kei artists.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-15-2007 at 11:20 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member lavayn is on a distinguished road lavayn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

90's: Oasis or Eve 6
    Metal: In Flames
    Emo: AFI (their pretty much emo i dont know what else to call them)

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

JPOP - Glay, EXILE
    Rock - Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance
    Emo - Hawthorne Heights
    Metal - Cradle of Filth, Metallica
    Trance/ Electronica - Cascada

Closed Thread

Thread Information