AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Suzuka

Junior Member D_Street is an unknown quantity at this point D_Street's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 01:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Suzuka

I think this is a pretty good anime, but it only has 26 ep. So I was wondering if anyone could suggest something that is just as good as this romance anime.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suzuka15.jpg‎
Views:	82
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	8309   Click image for larger version

Name:	B13.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	8310  
    Last edited by D_Street; 12-19-2005 at 01:43 AM.

Junior Member Miya ling rose is on a distinguished road Miya ling rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 06:17 PM
    Threads

yes it does I like chobits and fruits basket. pm me if you want!

I need a b/f or friends!

Senior Member Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji has much to be proud of Saionji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2010 12:12 AM
    Threads

I just finished watching this series. I thought it was pretty good, but an overall let down. There isn't much to the series aside from the constant romantic strife between Suzuka and the lead male character, Yamato.

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 03:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

I watched it for a while and it's pretty good. But its just that not much happens at all it seems. There are a lot of events but relatively not that much progress or development as compared to the number of episodes and events.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 08:44 PM
    Threads

I too have finished watching the whole series and my thoughts on it are that Akitsuki is a complete retard, the guy sure as hell doesn't understand things about relations with guys and girls and the guy is so stupid beyond belief, determined I give him that. I only feel sorry for Sakurai Honoka, falling for such a person then to be nelgected and ignored so much.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 01:25 AM
    Threads

I suggest you to watch I My Me Strawberry Eggs...

I have seen both Suzuka and Strawberry Eggs, and I think Strawberry Eggs has a better storyline. It's very touching, I even almost cry when it came to the ending, but it ends in a happy ending...

just see and prove that I'm right...
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 04-06-2006 at 02:12 PM. Reason: do not put random images in your post!

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 11:07 AM
    Threads

This anime was really good but I started to hate that Honoka girl. Gettin; in the way of their relation a stuff.

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

Closed Thread

Thread Information