AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Only the ring finger knows manga, have you heard of it?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vampire Girl 75 is an unknown quantity at this point Vampire Girl 75's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in my dark and lonely room in Puerto Rico
    Threads

Wink Only the ring finger knows manga, have you heard of it?

hey there's this yaoi manga that I have that's call Only the ring finger knows *-* and the story is so pretty cuz the guys fall for each other verbaly fighting alot.....there's this tradicion of wearing a ring meaning something different on every finger,and couples wear matching rings, so on the manga this guy whose name is Yuichi Kazuki finds a ring and then he finds the owner of the ring whose name is Wataru Fujii...well Yuihi falls in love with Wataru and have made for himself a matching ring so they would pair and then the other Wataru finds that Yuichi has the same ring and starts falling in love with Yuichi....

So who has heard of it, or read it, and what you think of it? *-*
    "In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation...amen"

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 11:33 PM
    Threads

WOW! I love that manga! It was absolutely adorable! Very good...I recommend it to any fan of yaoi manga!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vampire Girl 75 is an unknown quantity at this point Vampire Girl 75's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wohoo I'm not the only one....the novel of it came out it's like the sequel of it but in novel format it has the story of what happens leter with them and it's soo cute, love it...I wanna buy it but it haven't came to where I live
    "In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation...amen"

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 11:39 PM
    Threads

I thought it was one of the cutest BL manag's I've ever read. I really want to get a hold of the novel. :]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yup really cute *-* love it at the end when they said that they didn't care about what people said when they saw them with the same ring n_n soo pretty *-*

Member Silent Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Silent Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 11:36 PM
    Threads

I want that manga, I didn't know it was in novel form though.

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 04:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love Only the Ringfinger Knows. I really don't consider it yaoi more like shounen-ai'ish. I really want to read The Lonely Ringfinger. And then after that "The left hand dreams of him" and "The Ringfinger Falls Silent". I really love the beginning of this series so far and i really can't wait to see what happens.
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

imagine if the first one is good the others are better, it's awesome, the only thing I don't like is that the lonely ringfinger is in novel format not in manga and I don't like it but I want it anyways ^-^
    Last edited by Vampire Girl 75; 04-16-2006 at 01:23 AM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Oh, I read it. A friend got it at an anime convention. It was cute, really sweet. I really felt for the characters. Yeah, it's more of a shonen-ai, and very good. Wish it was longer though..

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 04:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i actually don't mind that the lonely ringfinger is in novel format. since i love reading anyways i really can't wait to see how it turns out...
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Closed Thread

Thread Information