AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: rate this anime

Voters
685. You may not vote on this poll

36 5.26%

5 0.73%

13 1.90%

9 1.31%

22 3.21%

21 3.07%

33 4.82%

106 15.47%

89 12.99%

351 51.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [TV series] Naruto

Hybrid View

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV series] Naruto

Type: TV series, Manga
    Genre: Ninja

Plot synopsis: Naruto Uzumaki, a 12 year old boy wants to become a ninja, but not just a ninja, the best in his town. Since he was little he was disrespected against everyone and had no parents. Everyone hated Naruto because he had a monster, a nine tailed demon fox sealed inside of him. The towns people hated him so he wanted to become the next hokage the strongest and the most respected ninja in the town. At the beggining of the story he is struggling to get out of the ninja academy.

Story (10/10)
    This is about a ninja who is with 2 other comrades his own age and a jonin ninja, or elite ninja. The team is Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno, and Hatake Kakashi, the jonin. They all venture out and complete missions given by lord Hokage.

Characters (10/10)
    All the characters are awsome. Naruto is a boy that has orange hair and has the power of the demon fox sealed inside him. Sasuke is a boy same age as Naruto that has black hair and is the the son of the legendary Uchiha clan which was annihilated by his older brother. Now he seeks revenge on him. Sakura is a girl that has pink hair is is very good at chakra maniulations. Kakashi is their mentor he has white hair and has the sharingan eye.

Art/animation (10/10)
    great animation, the graphics are great too. I cant really explain too much of the graphics, youll just have to see it for yourself.

Voice acting/usic (6/10)
    The voice acting is poor if you watch the american version of it, they always make the characters sound stupid so i would watch the japanese version of it. Other then that the music is great.

Overall (7/10)
    Other than the voice acting its an awesome show that you just have to watch.

[Muz edit: please post a link to AG.NET gallery if it exists instead of hotlinking images]
    Naruto gallery on Animegalleries.net
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I will be rating the Japanese version only, so expect spoilers. The english version isn't worth the time to post this.

Story: (10/10) This anime has the appearance of an incredibly shounen anime. Do not let that fool you. This anime has very deep and very dark undertones, that I feel, only the anime fans who are use to reading between the lines will pick up on. The story is original. It is very happy at first, and very uplifting, although as the series progresses, it becomes almost heartbreaking. I still remember watching the Naruto and Sasuke fight about half-a-year ago, and just feeling depressed after each episode of the fight. I should also add that the fights are incredibly well thought out. Also, there are so many different stories from the timeline's past and present, which are always intertwining, and constantly colliding. For those who do not read the Japanese manga, you will be able to see the Kakashi Gaiden in April. That will restore the greatness of Naruto, which has been lulled by the past 5/6 and future 5 months of filler episodes.

Characters: (10/10) Nothing short of perfection. There are so many characters I could talk about, but I will try to keep this short. Naruto is a great main character. The reason why is because he is a very flawed person who tries his hardest to be the best he can be, and does whatever it takes to maintain his "way of the ninja". He has the ability to do many things, and is perhaps one of the strongest characters in the series, although he has little control over the majority of his power, lent to him by Kyuubi, the nine-tailed demon fox sealed within him. Sasuke, as annoying as he may be when the non-filler series left off, is a great character. He serves the purpose of bringing darkness and despair to Naruto, who is generally an up beat person. He is incredibly motivated, perhaps too much so, and therefore has a lot of Naruto fans who no longer like him. These two characters define the story of Naruto in a way that the other characters cannot. Also, the characters continuously grow, and mature, and develop relationships with one another, which grow, or are severed. Again, I am keeping this short because I could rant for hours about the characters.

Art/Animation: (10/10) The art is great. The style does not change very much throught the series, and when it does, it does so for a purpose. Often in fights, the style will change to an arched, rounded style to make it seem as thought the characters are moving faster, and to increase the intensity of the fight. The Rock Lee vs. Gaara fight is the best example of the fights in Naruto, and I consider it the best fight I have seen in my 14 years of being an anime fan. The character also grow over time, and begin to look more mature, which is often left out in most anime. The animation is fluent(sp?), and I love the style used by it. Normally the events are viewed through typical anime views, but during fights and intense moments, the point of view looks like the viewer is watching through a camera.

Audio: (10/10) The music is great. Using Asian Kung Fu Generation's "Haruka Kanata", Flow's "GO!!!", Orange Range's "Viva Rock", and so much more. Every some fits the show, and it fits what is currently happening in the show. Some of the wil get you pumped, some will make you nervous, and others will make you sad. The insert music is very good as well. To say the least, I have 3 OSTs and plan to get my hands on any others what come out. The voice acting is also top-notch. Very fitting, and the voice actors show a lot of skill at their work.

Overall: (10/10) Perfection. Enough said.
    -I recommend the Japanese version. I have been watching since episodes 6 first aired way-back-when. The english version is an insult to this series.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Note: I'm going on the japanese version, 'cause I've never seen the american dubbed one.

Type: Anime series, Manga
    Genre: Feudal era - Ninja

Story (10/10)
    Through adventures and hardships, fun and desperation, Naruto has a great storyline. He and his friends must complete the missions set for them by their village leader, the Hokage. Not only must they complete these tasks, they must face their own hardships aswell.

Characters (10/10)
    The characters in Naruto rock. There are the main characters (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi), and there are also many other, less-focused-on characters who are just as good.

Art/animation (8/10)
    The animation in Naruto starts out amazingly. However, as the series progresses, it gets worse. Sometimes it's great, others not-so-good.

Voice acting/music (10/10)
    The Japanese voice-acting is amazing... they portray the characters perfectly.

Overall (10/10)
    Naruto is definately one of the best anime/manga around. If you haven't already, you've got to see it!

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Story - 8/10 : The story for Naruto is, in my opinion, standard as far as shonen series go. Good guy and group of friends take on all opponents in an attempt to reach the top of their profession. That said, the execution of said generic story is very good, which is why I was able to watch the first 80 or so episodes within a week or so. Helped tremendously by the lead character being one of the more interesting ones (something that cannot be said for others, such as Inuyasha)

Characters - 9/10 : The characters, overall, are very well developed, and all have their own opinions, emotions, and attitudes in different situations. The only character who is not worth the amount of screen time given is Sasuke. His logic is pure insanity. Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Hinata, etc are all appealing in their own ways, and few are similar to each other, leading to a wide diversity.

Art/Animation - 8/10 : The art for Naruto is far from the worst, but it is not quite the best. I remember seeing some instances where the animation became a little sloppy, but mostly during the more intense action scenes. For me, the standard for animation is Tenjou Tenge, and Naruto does not quite measure up to it. Also, the level of detail in scenery, often repetition of frames, and other stuff keeps me from giving it a 10. On the plus side, the art does make it able to tell the difference between all the characters, and is quite colorful in some places (this is somewhat wasted for me with the overuse of grays, greens, and other earth tones for most of the characters).

Voice Acting - 10/10 : The voice acting for Naruto is, in my opinion, the only perfect part of the series. The seiyuu are able to convey the proper emotions in regards to what is presented on the screen, and they are able to bring the characters to life accurately. Sasuke sounds like a loner, Naruto sounds like a bratty, loud mouthed, overconfident kid, Hinata sounds shy and quiet, Shikamaru sounds appropriately lazy and yet intelligent, etc. Awesome job getting the right voices for nearly, if not all the characters.

Overall - 8/10 : This leads me to my overall opinion of this series, which is not as high as it could be (and I must say that it is influenced by the OVERLY long fillers). The characters, although interesting and fun, are also retreads of characters you can find in alot of other series. The show does not do TOO much original, and follows a standard shonen formula, although executing it well. The show is worth a watch, but only in Japanese, if for no other reason than to hear the awesome voice acting, which is EXCELLENT. Just, if you watch it, don't expect too much originality.

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Japanese Version Rating

Type: Anime Series - Television
    Genre: Feudal (?)

Story (9/10)
    Death, battles, pain, horrible childhoods...the storyline may have started out a little slow (for introduction's sake), but it progressed fantastically, and kept me coming back for more.

Characters (10/10)
    Excellent! I love the way that every single character has a 'history', and how they don't simply focus on just one character all the time.

Art/animation (8/10)
    The animation in Naruto's pretty good. They depict battle scenes without focusing on gore and blood too much, but just enough to make it look realistic. They show EVERY character getting injured in a fight, rather than only the 'bad guys' getting their butts kicked.
    The -2 is for a few animation scenes later on in the series. Sometimes...it's bad.

VAs/music (10/10)
    Excellent. The actors and music fit the characters flawlessly.

Overall (9.25/10)
    Naruto is my all-time favorite anime. Naruto is a must see for ANY anime fan. I can't say for any manga fan, because I haven't actually read any, but I hear good things. ^^

Member Priestess Kikyo is on a distinguished road Priestess Kikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 11:33 AM
    "What are you going to do.... Ask me...?"
    Threads

Story (10/10)
    I think that the 'Naruto' storyline is perfect. Almost all of the characters have a detailed background that at some point or another leads to conflict within the anime. They keep certain characters' pasts hidden (Sasuke and Kakashi for starters) to give an air of suspense. Besides all the adventure, it's also filled with deaths, pain, and hardships. This is what gives 'Naruto' a bit of reality that people can really relate to.

Characters (10/10)
    Like I said, every character has an important background or history that falls into place at some point in the anime. I love it how they don't focus on only Naruto all the time so that you can only see from his view. Even the most minor character can make the biggest difference.

Art/Animation (10/10)
    In a lot of anime, you'll see sloppy work done by the animators. But 'Naruto' always has perfect detail and almost never a mistake. You can tell what character you're looking at just by the expression on their face. They make it to where you don't have to study and stress about going on. It's perfect.

Voice Acting/Music (10/10)
    The voices and music fit the characters, no question. The only sound effect that has bothered me before is when someone is in a fight and you hear the sound of a metal pan being struck. I've gotten used to it, but it always gives an "American cartoon" effect. But still, it's a ten out of ten.

Overall (10/10)
    Of all the anime that I love, 'Naruto' is my definate favorite. Whether it's the manga, the anime, the Japanese version, or the English version; 'Naruto' is perfect!

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Story (9/10)
    the manga storyline is perfect, but the anime storyline is not direct ti the main topic.. i've watch naruto until about ep 176, and it just show naruto's mission with other genin and ALWAYS with different jounin, i become little bored in this part, adn also, every mission is have a long way to go. and what i know is, naruto main idea is how naruto become hokage, not to rescue sasuke from orochimaru, but still, the story is cool. still very good anime or mange to watch and read!!

Characters (10/10)
    the characters is great!! they fit the storyline and not too focus only ay Naruto. they have time for become the main characters is the story.. that's fair.. and they just fit with their role in the story..^^

Art/Animation (10/10)
    The picture is tidy, cool, and many more. the anime's picture is more wonderful than the manga's, but the manga's picture already great too!! i like the art, but still, not the best one.. but it is still 10 out of 10!! and also, in this story, it doesn't tell only the bad guys get their butts kicked, but also the good one, they injured and suffering sometimes...

Voice Acting/Music (9/10)
    The seiyuu's voice is just right with the characters personality and behavior. i like that. there's nothing i can say about the voice acting, it just perfect. but for the sound efect, it sometimes is heard just not in the right place..

Overall (9/10)
    I can't say that Naruto is the best anime ever. i like naruto, but not the only one. there is a lot more anime that as good as naruto. i can't lie. it's true.. but naruto is one of the best anime and manga that i ever read and watch.

Junior Member sakuraLsasuke will become famous soon enough sakuraLsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

Story(10/10): The story is not boring because its not dying and resurecting. You would barely understand the strory of each character because they would definitely explain.....And I like the way some episode are not happy ending like when

sumaru los her mother...
    I don like having always happy ending and at least they show failure and determination. Other anime ends up with a very perfect story that makes it boring, you know because it is always happy ending we could barely know wat would happen as if in naruto its exciting to know wat the future holds up to....

Characters(10/10): In this manga/anime every kind of attitude is in here.... Its not always the same attitude.. At, least someone is fat, thin, exact, an idiot, smart, self centered, arrogant.....etc..There are also episodes where the main character is not seen(thats more like it)

Art/Animation(9/10): I like this anime/manga because of its fully drawn details and also the drawing styles are cool, the backgrounds...

Voice Acting/Music(10/10): I love the voices it suits the attitude of the characters. and you know I love the opening themes and their sounds

Overall(10/10): Naruto is the best anime ever,.............

Junior Member Blueberry1436 is on a distinguished road Blueberry1436's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 03:06 PM
    Threads

Story(10/10): I really love the story it's great! It's about a boy named Naruto who has a dream to become the next hokage, the head ninja, and his two team mates who have dreams of their own. But it's not going to be easy they must go on dangerous missions.This story is filled of sad childhoods, pain, and dreams, that will make you cry for more!

Characters(10/10): The characters are really great!!! There are many characters but the main three are Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. In need of attention Naruto became the village's prankster, every body hated him because inside him was sealed a nine-tailed demon fox. Naruto's dream is to become the greatest hokage ever so that the whole village will respect him. With no parents or friends Naruto was always very lonely, but thats not going to stop Naruto for he's determined to fulfill his dream. Sasuke also had a sad childhood, his older brother Itachi killed his whole clan leaving him to be the last of the Uchiha,a powerful clan. Since that day Sasuke planed revenge on Itachi. Nothing can stop Sasuke from killing his older brother. Sakura is the most smartest girl of Naruto's class, but she has a huge crush on Sasuke.Her dream to win Sasuke's heart.

Art/Animation(10/10):I really like the Art it's very detailed and the style is so awsome! The art and animation is just another part that makes Naruto a great anime.

Voice Acting/Music(10/10):Okay the the voices are great I love them. I Love both the american and japanese voices, but some people only like the japanese voices. The voices go well with the characters. I also really love the music, it goes quite well with the anime and the mood. And don't forget about the Japanese theme songs they are really good!

Overall(10/10): Naruto is my favorite anime and I'm a HUGE fan!!! I LOVE IT!!! If you haven't watch it I'm sure you'll like it too. This a great anime and I recommend it to any one. So if you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for!!!!!!

Junior Member Animemuffin55 is an unknown quantity at this point Animemuffin55's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 12:23 AM
    Threads

*On the Anime/Japanese Verison*

Story(8/10) I love the story when I first started watching the show, they seemed to have it all, the "cool/quiet" guy (Sasuke), the "typical girl" (Sakura), and the ADHD Kid (Naruto) Mixed up in a love/hate triangle. They all have thier own goals, which set them apart. A very interesting story, it has love, hate, drama, pain, and comedy. But, what killed it for me, was all the fillers they have playing now, I can't stand them. Which is way its only an 8/10

Characters(10/10)

Each Character is SO differnet from the other, they all have there own personailtys which makes them who they are. They each shine as who they are, and I love that. They each have their own story, there own pain, and there own goals. Even the less focused on characters are well devolped.

Art/Animation (9/10) The Animation dosn't really stick out to be amazing to me, but unlike other animes I've watched, the characters in Naruto all look different, and the battle scenes are amazing.

Voice Acting/Music (9/10) I love the music in this anime. I dont think there is a song I dislike. The voice acting is good too, the voiices fit the people they are betraying. (American version makes me want to gag)

Overall(8/10)
    I love the manga more then the Anime, but the Anime isn't bad. I'll start watching it again when the fillers stop.

Last edited by MuZ0NaZ; 07-06-2006 at 09:59 AM. Reason: removed formatting >_<

Meet me between heaven and hell

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Alright this is my first review (out of pure boredom) so feel free to point out any rules I may or may not be violating.

Story (8.5/10)
    At first glance, the Naruto series, seems fairly simple. A village, clans of ninja, mythical creatures and so on. However, with each passing episode, the depth of the show becomes more and more apparent. To first time viewers, this may seem overwhelming ( as it did to me O_o ), but natural after a handful of episodes. The first few, are painfully slow and drawn out, but for any serious anime lover, you'll begin to realize that this is a series that gains momentum as it progresses. I will leave no spoilers, but besides an-oh-so-painful chain of fillers, Naruto's storyline is pretty solid.

Characters (8.5/10)

Alright, I graded this one a bit higher than I normally would have, mainly because there are soooo many characters to love. That is one of the greatest strengths, and yet it is also the achilles heel to Naruto. First, I'll explain the positives. I have to say, I don't like every last character in this show. In fact I hate a few of them with quite a passion. But no matter what kind of anime viewer you claim to be, there will most definitely be a character you love here.You have your &quot;misunderstood&quot; bad boy type characters like Uchiha Sasuke. Then, the loudmouth. over-enthusiastic good-hearted guys like Uzumaki Naruto himself. And of course literally dozens of characters in between, (Kakashi, Shikamru, Hinata, Sakura, Neji, Lee, Chouji etc). However, this can also be a letdown for the show as well. For instance, some characters make a total of 2 lines every few episodes, despite having some great potential. In fact some almost disappear after a while ( e.g Ten-ten, even Shino except for some fillers ). However, I can't help but give a high grade in terms of characters overall. Oh, and the show also loses a half point for having very, veeery little significant character development. But don't let me put you off the show, the cast is still very likable.

Art/animation (9/10)
    Ehh, this one varies. In terms of overall animation, things are pretty solid. The typical scenes of the show are colorful, and well presented. Although at times , the animation may seem a bit dull and unoriginal (e.g I didn't really like the forest scenes ). However, I can't help but concentrate on the action scenes. Now this is where Naruto truly shines in almost every aspect. Even during the earliest of action sequences, you can tell Naruto stands out from the crowd. The fightest against the Sound Four are some of the most creative I've ever seen. And don't even get me started on the final climactic battle before those horrendous fillers began. Sicne you're going to be remembering this anime for the fights rather than the ordinary scenes anyway, I'll score this category a bit higher.

Voice acting/music (8.5 OR 0/10)
    The voice acting for the. American version is terrible in every conceivable sense of the word. Naruto's voice is that of a raspy old woman's (need I say more?) and more than half the cast sounds like the same monotone guy or high pitched girl mumbling into the microphone -_-. However the Japanese version is in a completely different playing field. Naruto's voice is ingeniusly cast, funny and quite memorable. And the characters while nothing completely out of this world, actually have some uniqueness to them. You're able to actually distinguish between them, which is a big plus. So 8.5 for Japanese, and a resounding 0 for the American. Oh and by the way, the background music although repetitive, is pretty catchy and has become a signature of the series.

Overall (9/10)

It's the new Dragonball in a sense, since it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere anytime soon. You have to watch it to &quot;Believe it&quot; and yes I just quoted the American version ( I feel dirty just tyoing that O_o ) And do yourself a big favour ( like it hasn't been said a million times before -_- watch the Japanese dub. It's a much better representation of the series in every aspect. So what's keepin' you? Go check it out.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Story: 8/10 well..I only like the fighting scenes but some of the episodes are boring but when the fighting scenes is showing up...totally nice epecially the comedy episodes.

Characters: 9/10 Naruto is the anime that I have watch that i can't really choose for my one & only favorite character because plenty of the charaters are my favorite!!! they have different skill which make the movie totally nice.

Art/Animation: 8/10 I like the effects too..especially the drawings.

Voice acting/music: 8/10 the main characters voice is very cute!! the battle music is very very cool...indeed.

Overall: 8/10 well Naruto is a very nice movie but not really my favorite but plenty of my friends reall love Naruto.So 8/10 is my overall.

Junior Member ravishing-tranquility is on a distinguished road ravishing-tranquility's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 10:59 PM
    Threads

Story (9/10)
    Even after 200 episodes, Naruto still has in raptures over it's plot twists and turns. I can't really elaborate without giving off spoilers but Naruto has one of the best plots around. My only complaint would be that the retrieve Sasuke arcs haven't been very eventful.

Characters (8/10)
    The main character's are portrayed with depth and character. Even the minor characters have a story behind them! Unfortunately many of the people in Naruto are forgotten very quickly.

Art/animation (8/10)
    Some episodes are great, some aren't so much.

Voice acting/music (10/10)
    In Japanese, the voice acting is flawless, each voice gives each character a unique style.

Overall (10/10)
    If you haven't seen it yet, you should.
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

Member Akina911 will become famous soon enough Akina911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

i watch the japanese episodes becasue the american sucks XD they chose very crappy voice actors and narutos dumb saying ~ believe it ~
    its the japanses version his saying is ~datebayo~ it doesnt mean anything though

Story (10/10)
    i think that the naruto storyline is great. its not like other anime that spend 1 or 2 seasons just chasing down one of the enemies ( for ex. inuyasha) the storyline is somthing people can really relate to. being rejected for being different and friendship andl ove ^ ^
    Characters (10/10)
    the characters are the most important part of the anime. without them there wouldnt even be an anime ( duh) each character is important in his/her way.they like to focus on all the characters not just on one.

Art/Animation (9/10)
    in alot of other animes they dont really focus on the backrounds and buildings.but in naruto they do the landscape is a big part of it when they are out fighting XD
    most of the characters are drawn good .

Voice Acting/Music (9/10)
    the voice acting is good in the J verson but in the english version it really sucks.i like the theme songs they made for the characters.and the music is pretty good.

Overall (9/10)
    naruto isnt my favorite anime but it is in my top four.i think its awsome theway it is.
    my top one is DNAngel XD

these sigs ^ are made by me . to get other sigs made by me and my bro go to our website http://www.animefanatics.rhs08.com/
    we have renders , wallpapers,avatars,and our own forums. ( with not that many members XD)

Junior Member hans777 is an unknown quantity at this point hans777's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 11:21 AM
    Threads

Story(8/10): The story line from the beginning is excellent. Recently though I think the story line has dropped a little but still is really good!

Characters(10/10): The characters are really great!!! They have an excellent variety including many different types of ninja including my personal favorite, Gara!

Art/Animation(10/10):I really like the Art it's very detailed and the style is so awsome! The art and animation is just another part that makes Naruto a great anime.

Voice Acting/Music(7/10): The voices are ok. But actually on the contrary I like the English voices more then the Japanese. ALthough my only problem with the anime is the fact there young kids that bothers me a lot. But anyway it still is an excellent show.

Overall(10/10): Naruto is one of my favorite animes and I'm a HUGE fan!!! I LOVE IT!!! If you haven't watched it I'm sure you'll like it too. This is a great anime and I recommend it to any one.
    Derek

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [TV series] Naruto

You're kidding, right?! Say that Naruto's story is recently in the BEST stage EVER! The last manga chapter was just perfect, you should be reading another Naruto lol

Junior Member delmertjd is on a distinguished road delmertjd's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads

Default TV series Naruto

I suggest Adding these 3 series...
    Kamen Rider Den-O
    Kamen Rider W Double
    Kamen Rider OOO OOZ

Kamen Rider Den-O and W are Completed Series but Kamen Rider OOO is a new series that started September 5th. So right now it currently has 1 Episode out right now and it comes out weekly.

Junior Member Saku_Luvs_Sasu_4now is on a distinguished road Saku_Luvs_Sasu_4now's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2006 01:31 PM
    Threads

Story(10/10): I love the story of Naruto, it has a definite meaning to it && not jaz something silly and too much fantasy. It really does give a true depth to the concept of an animation. It's not like a cartoon with simple, silly lines at all. The variety between sad, happy, explanatory, and other types of episodes are interesting. Some episodes are very dramatic and keeps you on edge while there are just some happy, good natured episodes that just breaks all the previous tension and gives the characters some time to relax. But there are always episodes in which they explain to you what, how, and why an action happened so that you are not left wondering and question on what the heck just accured.

Characters(10/10): The characters are wonderful! Naruto being the loud, annoying blonde boy. Sakura being the love-sick braniac of the whole story line. Sasuke the cold snob who seeks revenge. && the other supporting characters who make the episodes we watch today interesting to watch. Such as Shikamaru who is a lazy bum yet has an incredibly high intellegence. Its a shame that he is so lazy for if he wasnt, he would be on a very good path to becoming an amazing shinobi. Mysterious characters such as Kakashi Hatake are one that i adore the most. He is the perfect balance between Naruto and Sasuke, persay. He holds that humorous essence that Naruto possesses and yet shares the bitter coldness of Sasuke's lone state. He is very strong and keen, always thinking ahead && using his resources.

Art/Animation(10/10):I must say that the Naruto characters are all so different and yet appealing. The way they are all drawn is magnificent which is one of the various reasons why I even botheing watching this anime. Especially the men who are all very handsome and also the female. x]

Voice Acting/Music(10/10): The English dub is very fitting for the characters, same goes with teh Japanese original though I cannot understand it. lol. I especially adore Sasuke and Kakashi's dubbed voices because they go extremely well with their features. Kakashi has that bit of cool edge to his voice that I jaz seem to love. x] Both their voices are very appealing. ;] As for teh others, Naruto's fits him so so well! lol. The whiny, raspy tone that always gets on my nerves. I'm not such a fan of Sakura's though. It also fits her very well since she is still a young girl and so she is intended to have a high pitch but it seems too high for my taste. I would enjoy it more if she began showing at least some maturity and bringing down a bit lower.

Music: The music is alright, upbeat and on the move. The background images and clips that go along w/ the whole introduction suits is well and fits in with teh down beats. enjoyable.

Overall(10/10): I don't normally watch cartoons or animes anymore but naruto to me is a must, I hunt everywhere for a manga chapter or any sort of video clip maybe if im lucky even a full episode that i may download. Everything is perfect and I look forward to watching and reading more of this anime's creations.
    Please Check out my SasuSaku Fanfic

Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura

Add me on MySpace

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Story (4/10)
    The story for naruto is resonable, not good, resonable, I feel it could be better, I feel it could draw the veiwers in more, but it fails.

Characters (3/10)
    The characters, are well, garbage, there all too obvious, Sasuke the flaming emo, Naruto is to annoiying for words, Sakura draws with Naruto for annoiyingness, and dont even get me started on Gaara of The Desert, but, there are two good characters, Rock Lee and Guy Sensei, there such a pair

Art/animation (7/10)
    The art is ok, and the animation is good, but when I watch an anime, I like to be drawn in, and one of the ways to do that is with the quality of the animation and art.

Voice acting/usic (5/10)
    Ive never watched the american dub of Naruto, but from what I've heard, its garbage, the voice-acting for the japanese original is ok, they fit the characters well, but some of the voices can get on my nerves.

Overall (5/10)
    A great anime for the fan boys/girls, but its terrible for people who actually have taste in anime, if you're a young person getting into anime, Naruto is perfect, if not then stay well clear of it.
    Last edited by MuZ0NaZ; 07-06-2006 at 09:57 AM. Reason: language

Homunculi's, Join Here! ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 01:14 PM
    Reading in a tree in the demon world with my best friend next to me :D
    Threads

Story: 8/10 The story is well and throughly thought out but it seems like they are always on a mission and they have four or five shows at the most for just one mission but they do cut you out on good parts so you think about the possibilities of the next show and then you can compare it to the next weeks show.So I think that the story is great with some flaws.

Characters: 9/10 Their personallities fit their image. Naruto looks annoying and what do you know, he is annoying! but i don't get why Sakura has this thinking aloud to us thing where everything around her goes black and a sketch of her comes out and sounds really obnoxious like Naruto, but i like how they make Sasuke quiet but strong.

Art/animation: 10/10 I think that the drawings and animation is really good on there part. how the image kind of tells you "Hey! Naruto's on!" and it stays familiar in your mind so if they would ever put another show over it then you could just picture the whole thing in your mind, setting and all.

Audio/Voice acting: 9/10 I like the voices to this particular show. once again everyone's voices fit their image. Naruto is annoying, Sasuke is quiet, and Sakura has a soft voice being a girl. And the voices fit the expressions very well. If they look happy their voices are happy ect. and sometimes they even add music. The music is great, and the sound affects are great. But a lot of people sound the same like they used the same actor/actress for the voices of all the characters.

Overall: 10/10 They have a great show here that hooks the viewers right away. They have the abillity to make the story any way they want it to be, but how they chose it was the hard part, and they did it to catch my attention along with many other viewers, but sometimes people don't like it and i'm not saying that like it's a bad thing. Actually we've got to have some people who don't like features of this show. That's what makes it good, so good job producers for making a great show
    Please give me rep. My rep is -19939. I'M IN DIRE NEED!!!

Sig (below) made by me. Ask me for a sig if you want one, their 99% free the other 1% is also free

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default My review.

Story (6/10)
    This is because I feel that the storyline is not able to get someone attatched. It makes sense but, it's hard to follow and it's not that interesting.

Characters (7/10)
    They are alittle too predictable. They have unique qualities and they each have a story that seems to fit, which is a plus. I still think they should be more mysterious. For example, the backround gives away too much. There are so many charactors also.

Art/animation (10/10)
    I love it. The clothing is detailed and the settings are interesting. It's enjoyable to veiw.

Voice acting/music (9/10)

The music definately fits the show. It's not great and it doesn't make me want to find the mp3s... but it fits in. The voices match the charactors. That's what I find a "plus". But the acting... it's too obvious.

Overall (10/10)

It has it's downsides but, I find it an okay show. It has lots of fans and people find it very nice and interesting. If it wasn't... why would it have so many fans? But in my opinion... it's a little childish. But fun to watch and be entertained with.

Bitten by SLE. Sabrina Elric has a spectacular aura about Sabrina Elric has a spectacular aura about Sabrina Elric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 11:19 AM
    Threads

Story 9/10

I like the way the story plot is going right now because we are starting to understand it better. We are learning more about the tribes, ninjas and people right now so it is starting to unwind. There are many twists and surprises that are obvious and not so obvious. The only flaws I find in it is that there are some pointless episodes and it is a little slow right now.

Charecters 8/10
    The charecters are naturally the most important thing in the show and I like the way they're charecters react to certain situations. My favorite charecter has got to be that grandson (can't remember his name at the time) and Naruto. They have flaws and strength which makes it fun to watch. One thing I do not like is how every girl seems to fall for Sasuke and he seems not to like any of them and how Naruto is not willing to change much.

Art 9/10
    I like the art right now and you can tell that the artists have put alot of work into them. The only problem is that I think they can put a little more detail into the charecters. I can rarely find their eyes showing emotion and that frustrates me. Besides that it is great.

Audio 7/10

I do not like the voices in the american version because the charecters like naruto sound either too old or too young of the charecter end of discussion. The music on the other hand is fairly well. They could play more interesting music but I like the way it ties in with the scenes and gives it the right air.

Overall 8/10
    Although I have not seen all of the episodes I like to keep up with it. The story line is very interesting and there is always action and humor. This show seemed a little wierd when I was starting to get into anime again but after the first couple of episodes it started to become interesting.

I am not part of this world, I do not belong. I am just a girl with dreams, and who know where they will take me. Dreams that may seem impossible to you, but to me they are the fabric of reality.

Chocolate is.....everything

Junior Member Ore-Sama is on a distinguished road Ore-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™ View Post

Overall (5/10)
    A great anime for the fan boys/girls, but its terrible for people who actually have taste in anime
    Reviews lose all credibility when the reviewer feels the need to put down the fans.

Anyway:

Story 7/10
    The story starts out simple but as it goes on only grows more and more complex. It's hard to believe how far the story goes in part one alone. So many emotional moments, along with some truly humorous moments. I love how even the more minor characters get a chance to really shine. Unlike many anime where the main character has to handle everything, here it's the opposite where main villains fall at the hands of characters other then naruto. The story loses points not due to fillers(which I do not count in evaluation as they are not cannon) but Shippuden, which sadly begins condensing the story, focusing primarely on two characters who seem to hog up most of the glory however the current chapters seem to be more like the Naruto of before.

Characters:9/10
    The characters are all well defined and the cast is balanced as far as powers go. So many likeable characters, some characters who will have you laughing out loud one moment and teary eyed the next. The characters develop at a sound rate as well. The only downside are characters like Sakura and Ino, the former taking forever to develop into someone non annoying and the latter never doing so.

Art/Animation:7/10
    There are parts in the series where the animation is just off the wall awesome and other points where it can get pretty bad, but most of the time the animation quality remains at an acceptable level.

Voice acting/music:7/10
    The soundtrack to Naruto is subperb. The majority of the tunes are great to listen to and pretty much MAKE the scene it's being used in. As for the voice acting, there are some really great voices used but at times there are some characters who sound exactly the same as another which seems kind of lazy.

Overall:7.5/10

Junior Member superbeast77 is on a distinguished road superbeast77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:40 PM
    Threads

Type: TV series, Manga
    Genre: Ninja

Plot synopsis: Naruto Uzumaki, a 12 year old boy wants to become a ninja, but not just a ninja, the best in his town. Since he was little he was disrespected against everyone and had no parents. Everyone hated Naruto because he had a monster, a nine tailed demon fox sealed inside of him. The towns people hated him so he wanted to become the next hokage the strongest and the most respected ninja in the town. At the beggining of the story he is struggling to get out of the ninja academy.

Story (10/10)
    This is about a ninja who is with 2 other comrades his own age and a jonin ninja, or elite ninja. The team is Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno, and Hatake Kakashi, the jonin. They all venture out and complete missions given by lord Hokage.

Characters (8/10)
    The charchters are ok I mean dont get me wrong they are some bad *** ninjas.But they act like the kids rule all when in real ninja acten they would be killed ill give it a 8..

Art/animation (8/10)
    animation is ok ive seen better but it does the jon 8

Voice acting/usic (8.5/10)
    I like the voice actin They sound 4x better in japanese though
    Overall (8.5/10)

I Bring Anime 2 Geeks

Unknown Identity... The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

Exclamation cool do u worked for that all day long>??

Story (10/10)

Characters (10/10)
    All the characters are awsome. Naruto is a boy that has orange hair and has the power of the demon fox sealed inside him. Sasuke is a boy same age as Naruto that has black hair and is the the son of the legendary Uchiha clan which was annihilated by his older brother. Now he seeks revenge on him. Sakura is a girl that has pink hair is is very good at chakra maniulations. Kakashi is their mentor he has white hair and has the sharingan eye.

Art/animation (10/10)
    great animation, the graphics are great too. I cant really explain too much of the graphics, youll just have to see it for yourself.

Voice acting/usic (6/10)
    The voice acting is poor if you watch the american version of it, they always make the characters sound stupid so i would watch the japanese version of it. Other then that the music is great.

Overall (7/10)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information