AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Another Wallpaper

Junior Member BloodFire is on a distinguished road BloodFire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 09:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Another Wallpaper

Maybe I shouldn't make a wallpaper while my ideas are low. Including the will to make them. Here is one of the wallpapers I'm working on not liking it and wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to make it better. I dub this time bleeding psp block and I don't like it.
    Darkest Blessings,
    BloodFire
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.png‎
Views:	197
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	8293  

Junior Member Kinrio is on a distinguished road Kinrio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

It's a good start, but my wallpapers suck even worse than one of your horrible ones. I'll give you simple compliments but i cant give you too much advice on it. Of course you know that already.

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

its alright

Wizard of Darkness kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 05:53 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hello there, BloodFire ^_^ I'll just do a run through of what I think you can do with this ^_^

The first thing that struck me was the size and position of the scan. Usually I like my characters a bit larger than that, and I think it might help a bit [if there is more of the scan, that is] to move the scan up a bit. This is because the overall wallpaper is fairly empty at this stage, and anything to do with the scan can kill some space As long as you don't make a small image large, all should be fine- only large images should be made smaller to avoid pixelation.

The next thing I noticed was the lack of details in the scan. I'm not sure if this was the effect you wanted, but the quality of the scan has been decreased somewhat... but if all else fails, a duplicate of the scan on colour burn should bring back a few lines [though I can't guarantee it will work]

Last thing is the background. The brushwork is overall good, but I would probably want to see perhaps more variations of the reddish colour. Perhaps spread across the wallpaper hints of blue or yellow and then you can get into the purple and redder oranges- that's up to you. Another option open is that you can make a scenic grunge~ keep the grunge work here, and create a layer under the brushwork and give it a setting - errr the easiest option that comes to mind is drawing a shouji [traditional japanese screen] in the background and perhaps have it open on the right. Then put a sakura tree through there or something :P It's up to you ^_^

Okay, I hope that there are some suggestions hidden in there for you ^_^ Happy walling~!

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think kuro pretty much covered everything I could think of haha. If all else fails, you can always redraw the scan(vector it) for better quality ^^. Good luck with this one!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Leena will become famous soon enough Leena will become famous soon enough Leena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2008 12:46 AM
    Threads

How cute.

Closed Thread

Thread Information