AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Man Dates Gal On Internet For Six Months -- And It Turns Out She's His Mother!

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 11:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Man Dates Gal On Internet For Six Months -- And It Turns Out She's His Mother!

MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

The girl-crazy X-ray technician said he began flirting with normally straitlaced Nicole -- who lives six miles away in a Marseilles suburb -- while scouring the Internet for young ladies to put a little pizzazz in his life.

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.

"The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach -- and Mom said yes," he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I'd be disappointed when I saw her.

"As for me, I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams.

"I guess that's about as wrong as I've ever been."

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul -- Nicole's husband of 27 years -- wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again," said embarrassed Daniel.

hahahahahaha...

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Moral of the story? Don't do stupid stuff.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

LOLZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    But seriously, that sucks. *snicker*

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That sucks. They are stupid. REALLY stupid

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    Moral of the story? Don't do stupid stuff.
    And yet another reason why internet dating sites are stupid.
    If one wants to out with another person, it should be someone they know or have met in real life, or a person they met on a non-dating-site, with whom they have a pre-existing relationship (as in friendship). Dating sites just set you up with a person who puts in results similar to your information, and set you up to talk. A little information does not go a long way. Perhaps if it were a live video chat, dating sites would be much improved, but that will doubtfully happen...

>_< Disturbing story....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LMAO. What a loser.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:) has a reputation beyond repute (:leaniebeanie:)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 03:05 PM
    in a magical faerie land! full of joy and joyfulness!
    Threads

Default wow

ThAt WoUlD tOtAlY sUcK!!! But if i was the mother of the kid i would laugh at him forever!!! *hehehehe*

i love puppys Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light is infamous around these parts Demonic Light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2006 12:21 PM
    Threads

LOL thats some funny [removed]
    Last edited by Kewii; 12-17-2005 at 03:20 PM.

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

one word

WOW

that's um, well.....HAHAHAHA, that sucks for them

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

I don't wanna say any comment bout this......but the moral of the story is never go online dating cause it'z dangerous...and anything could happen.....this can happen to anybody...so I'm saying don't think as a joke.....;__;...hmmm....this can be serious..O_O

Member kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil is infamous around these parts kiskil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2005 08:37 PM
    Threads

thats kinda sad...lol

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure
    ... I'm sorry, that sentance just cracks me up. XDD

Just goes to show you how reliable those dating sites can be, eh.

Senior Member deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper is infamous around these parts deskflipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 12:26 AM
    Threads

All i have to say is...OMGWTH!

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

Oh,burn on them!

Sig by meisou!

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

PWNED!

just kidding. that's messed up.

sig by Nespa

donate some rep please?

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

OML!.....oh my...thats just wrong, I ah well cant think of anything right now except one thing. I dont wanna say but I'll say soemthing else, whats wrong with the mom? She's already married and she goes to a dating sit? I mean its ok for the perv cuz he is still single but the mom....No more further comments for the time being....

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkAnGeL_2919
    one word

WOW

that's um, well.....HAHAHAHA, that sucks for them
    yeah..kinda ...WHAHAHAHAhAhAhAHAAHA... xD
    well, he gets what he deserves I guess...
    -he-he-he-

Senior Member Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok is infamous around these parts Light Ragnarok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Well, that's certainly screwed up, isn't it? I'd say it pretty much is, dang.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

The conversation got a little racy?!? With your mom!?!?!? LOL. And his father found out. This is just too sweat.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Doesn't anyone else know that that is just an urban legend? There's other versions of it too: brother-sister, daugther-dad. Just an urban legend.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

I wonder how long the kid will last when the kids at his school figure it out that it was him that dated his mom.(laughs in background and yet feels sorry for the kid) That must really suck.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

That's just wrong!!I'm happy I know who deathelf is..that would be so embarrasing to have that happen to me!!..But it's still funny!!-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Member White Winter Wolf will become famous soon enough White Winter Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2005 09:30 PM
    Threads

OMG,that is just so disgusting!
    <*>:.Hopeless Romantic.:<*>
    :.Family and Friends.:
    +BFF:lovelykagome+

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooooooooo funny and disgusting. LOL
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

With all the e-family things going, incest is everyday stuff for most forums.

This is pretty much just the same thing, but happening in real life <3.

PS: I WANNAN DJOIN A KEWL FAMILI I CN BE LIL SISTAR OR GRAND AUNT OR MOTAR SUPERIAR! plz pm ok?

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Closed Thread

Thread Information