AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: One of the quickest most legit ways to get cash via Internet

Junior Member haloevo is on a distinguished road haloevo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2005 08:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default One of the quickest most legit ways to get cash via Internet

One of the quickest most legit ways to get cash via Internet

Below you are granted with a tutorial to one of the easiest ways to literally skyrocket your monthly income for free. This isn't a scam... and I, Jody Mitoma, am dead serious about that statement. The basics of 12DailyPro is that you put cash into the site, autosurf 12 sites everyday for 12 days (takes 5 minutes), then get 144% of the amount you innitially put into the site at the beginning of the 12 days. A quick example: If you put $100.00 into the site on day one, on day 12 you would finish off with $144.00 if you surfed the 12 sites required each day. For a more thoroughly explained tutorial, simply follow along below.

Oh, and if you're even THINKING of hitting that back button simply because you don't think this **** is possible, get yourself a coffee, sit your *** down and keep on reading. I'm NOT going to let you off that easy.

Monday, December 11th, 2005 - I took the time to sign up to the worlds most popular and well known Autosurfing program on earth, bypassing the previously top-known autosurfer; StudioTraffic. According to Alexa, 12DailyPro.com is currently ranked the 954th most visited site on the planet. Just to give you an idea of how intensively huge 12DP actually is; There are well over 10 billion (10,000,000,000) websites on the world wide web and 12DP is currently in the top 0.00001%, while the site you are surfing right now; jodymitoma.info; is ranked somewhere closer to 2.5 billionth (2,500,000,000).... The tutorial continues via the link below with proof pictures and links provided.

AND NOW, THE VERY DETAILED TUTORIAL:

THE TUTORIAL: -----------------
    Link removed ~ Bean TUTORIAL: ---------------

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL:::::
    Removed by Bean

I'm dead serious about this and hope you can be too.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 12-13-2005 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Advertising internet junk

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 05:12 PM
    Threads

Hooray, another internet scam. Why do people even bother posting this junk on a forum?

The Scarlet Letterman Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:32 PM
    Threads

Really... Perhaps if it was an established forum member making these claims, I would be less suspicious. But someone who joined basically yesterday, just to make this one post, is highly suspect.

Oh, that reminds me; let me tell you wonderful folks about this amazing new business opportunity... Make thousands of dollars just sitting around clipping your toenails! No purchase necessary!...

=P
    Hello, all you boys and girls,
    I'd like to take you to the inside world.
    It's quite an irregular place to be,
    But never fear, you're safe with me.

...Well, maybe.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Whee, love that spam.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This stuff happened a lot on the forums last summer. Quite a few advertisers just signed up to post their scamming money-making scemes. My younger sister was stupid enough to try one once. Here is the story:
    She signed up for this site that said she would get paid $25 everytime she visited 40 sites linked to on the scam-page. Of course, being as naive as she can be, she signed up, and started visiting the sites. She did the first 39 okay, and on the 40th, it said her membership was revoked. Now, she was never going to make any money. The site was designed to be like this. She would look at the sites, which filled her computer with spyware, so everytime she simply opened her internet browser(I believe she had Internet Explorer at the time), she would get about 30-50 pop-ups, and her computer and internet went incredibly slow. We attempted to remove the spyware, but we could only kill some of it. We ended up having to get her a new computer.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Here's an idea...

GET A JOB! Stop being a parasite to the internet.

here's another revolutionary concept, stop replying to this. If no one replies then he won't have any reason to return. I know this is pretty deep, but bare with me.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    here's another revolutionary concept, stop replying to this. If no one replies then he won't have any reason to return. I know this is pretty deep, but bare with me.
    I would normally agree with you but making fun of these "one post wonders" is very enjoyable. I mean, you would have to be pretty naive to think that this person will really give you the "secret" to making a lot of money. If they were really gonna do that, they would just post the info instead of posting links like that.
    But i do want to hear more about Puffy Mushrooms offer. That one sounds legit.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by haloevo

I'm dead serious about this
    And So am I. Do not swear in my forum and do not advertise your junk here. Read the rules before you post. This is jsut another form of spam and internet trash/junk

Bean

Closed Thread

Thread Information