AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in here like Devil May Cry?

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Anyone in here like Devil May Cry?

I simply love Devil May Cry!!! It's very fun to play over and over. Hard game, but practice makes perfect. Anyway, do you guys like Devil May Cry?
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

A little scared The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Oh...I have no clue what that is.But, it sounds pretty cool.Mabye I should look it up?

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

I know someone very close to me who does. Never gets tired of Dante. To me, I find Dante a bit off the top. Oi. No offense to all the Dante lovers out there! I don't bite! ^_^
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jump_for_luck77
    I simply love Devil May Cry!!! It's very fun to play over and over. Hard game, but practice makes perfect. Anyway, do you guys like Devil May Cry?
    I like it 50% of the time. If you played the third one, don't expect it to be better than the first and second one. The third Devil May Cry had very bad camera angles, you couldn't contimue from another point and continue a mission (you had to start all the way back from the beginning of the mission), combos are hard to pull off, and it never gets any easier. There's no practice in Devil May Cry. If you want practice, you can't get any. This game does not allow practices. Once you're in a battle, you can't turn back. This game is about being forced into combat immedittly. The third one wasn't so good this time.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Soilder
    I like it 50% of the time. If you played the third one, don't expect it to be better than the first and second one. The third Devil May Cry had very bad camera angles, you couldn't contimue from another point and continue a mission (you had to start all the way back from the beginning of the mission), combos are hard to pull off, and it never gets any easier. There's no practice in Devil May Cry. If you want practice, you can't get any. This game does not allow practices. Once you're in a battle, you can't turn back. This game is about being forced into combat immedittly. The third one wasn't so good this time.
    Not really, you can practice by going back to previous missions. In addition, it also levels up your style. If you beat the game, then did you know that you can play as Vergil when it's almost to the final mission?
    Sig set made by Daken

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jump_for_luck77
    did you know that you can play as Vergil when it's almost to the final mission?
    You could command him to come to you but you can be him? I never heard anyone say that.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

Member Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^ is infamous around these parts Ryo^^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2006 01:52 AM
    Threads

Default Dante Rocks!

Devil May Cry is the best!

Dante is so cool and as well Hott!

However he kicks butt and he'll always do!

Senior Member Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

devil may is ok but i threw my copy away cause i was mad at it

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

DMC3 is the best. The cut scenes are amazing! I didn't think it was as hard as the 1st 2.

Honey bunches <33 _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_ will become famous soon enough _Sesshomaru_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

i do, i wanna play 3

[Sig made by aYaMe5967~^_^~]

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

DMC is just awsome ecpessilly 3 cause the cut scenes are awsome
    but 2 was quite a disappointment i think
    there were no really combos
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Junior Member captkorgan is on a distinguished road captkorgan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 09:02 AM
    Threads

i love dmc i cant wait untill it comes out for psp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gungrave_1_800.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	8300  
    Last edited by captkorgan; 12-18-2005 at 11:58 AM.

The Prelude of Darkness Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix is infamous around these parts Rose Pheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2006 06:59 AM
    Threads

I LOVE the third one, its really good!! I've never played the first installment,
    but after playing the second one, it really sucked because combos were hard
    to pull off, I mean they werent as smooth as they are in the third game.
    Besides that, I love Devil May Cry 3 and Im so excited for the fourth
    one, which comes out on the new Playstation console^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~AKA Silverwind3~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siggy made by Rikkiu58505 <33

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Soilder
    You could command him to come to you but you can be him? I never heard anyone say that.
    I have a costume of him....or maybe that's Lord Sparda.
    Sig set made by Daken

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

i own the 3rd one (the 2nd and 1st too) but the 3rd is my favorite
    Last edited by *unshed~tears*; 12-18-2005 at 05:10 PM.

Senior Member Elf Princess will become famous soon enough Elf Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 08:11 AM
    Threads

I really like the first and third one, the second one wasn't so good....

I have no idea who made these for me, but thanks!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I really like it. It is kinda complicated but after you have played it for awhile it is an awesome game
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Noob Eater Ichimaru-Gin is on a distinguished road Ichimaru-Gin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 03:50 AM
    Threads

Man I just love all three! I have to admit i'm a bit crazy since I lost my copy of Number 2 so I decided to go out and get another copy, even though I agree with most of you number 2 was the worst, it just seemed like less was put into it, although I did love the dual SMG's!
    I love number 3's style idea gives the game soo many different ways to be played, I just hope one day they make an online one that comes out well!

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Devil may cry is a great game series. The third and first were amazing, but the second should have just NOT BEEN MADE.

'Nuff said.

Junior Member Sailor~Millenia will become famous soon enough Sailor~Millenia will become famous soon enough Sailor~Millenia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2007 09:00 PM
    Threads

I like Devil May Cry....awesome game...except I suck at it e.e

Total Liar Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz has a spectacular aura about Dark Knight Zasz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2006 04:15 AM
    Threads

i used to play but to be honest devil may cry 3 was sad, just remake after remake of the same basic product, i'd stick to the first it was indeed awesome
    To live and die by the command of one who wishes it... That is the way of a Knight... To slay, maim and destroy all those who oppose you... That is the way of a Dark Knight...

fox demon of honor kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun has a brilliant future kiakun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 11:12 PM
    Threads

beat dmc3 but im stuck on dmc1
    Roar!!! <(>o<)> Fear me!!!

Member NaRuToFaN23 is on a distinguished road NaRuToFaN23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:01 PM
    Threads

Default i love it so much

i love devil may cry and i am not trying to brag but i beat al of them

Senior Member Keita will become famous soon enough Keita will become famous soon enough Keita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 01:39 AM
    Threads

i totally love devil may cry, i am know waiting for the devil may cry 4 really badly!
    Alone is not the answer

Really?

Battle God cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus has a reputation beyond repute cyrus the virus's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2011 05:39 PM
    Threads

yes... its alright!!!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information