AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Vampires Exist?

Member Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2006 07:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do Vampires Exist?

yes i think vampires may exist but because of the closed minded out there (i will not name anyone in particular.....coff,,,masali,,.......coff ...coff) they probably dont show themselves openly!! PLEASE have in mind that people can have there own opinion on this tread, because of the hateful things said on my last thread it was closed so keep that in mind, thanx i appreaciate it!!!!

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

i think they might....i think aliens do though ....lol

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think they do too! Not sure about aliens though, but I believe that vampires exist.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Masali is not closed minded. He is simply logical, for which I respect him.

I too do not believe vampires exist, because the idea of a being which can transform into bats, snakes, fog, has wings, and lives by sucking the blood of others is simply illogical. The idea of vampires existance have come from many ancient cultures, but these cultures just made up these stories in order to explain things they could not understand. Some people may try to use the argument of Dracula being a real person, and in a way he was, but he was ot a vampire. His real name was Dracule, which means "the son of drac", which was not his real name, but a name given to him due to his father's involvment in some sort of cult. He was the prince of a small country which is now a part of Transylvania. He was responisble for the deaths of tens of thousands of turks, and he often would torture his victims who were men, women, and children. He died mysteriously, and in 1932, when his grave fas discovered and checked, there was nothing in it but the bones of animals.
    Also, there are not enough nutrients in the blood to live off of. In order to get the proper nutrients, it would have to eat the flesh and muscle tissue as well.
    This has nothing to do with being closed minded or not. This is not an issue about gay rights, gender rights, or racial rights. This is an issue of facts, and that is all.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 05:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cynaethus PSN ID: cynaethus Steam ID: cynaethus

Post Vampires

... Well, I'm just going to state exactly what I said in the last post...

Well.. I see that the majority of people posting in the last thread have all agreed that Vampires are indeed mythical.. well, that may be true ..But, they are real too.

No, I am not talking about those horror movie monsters that attack beautiful women in the night, and suck their blood, nor am I talking about those movies on the SciFi channel about people trying to kill these "creatures of the night" before they can get to their family members. What I'm saying is, is that there are actual real-life people out there -points around- that live like a vampire. They sleep during the day, and walk around at night. They also drink.. some sort of blood. Now, I don't know everything about this subject, and I don't want to protray that I do. The reason that I know this is because..

..I watch the Discovery Channel. xDD..

On a serious note, people who believe that they are a decendent of a vampiric nature, do believe that they are indeed a vampire. It's in your blood... Pun not intended. :P ..Apparently, since they think this way, they act in the way that a vampire does. I remember watching the same show on the Discovery Channel, and they were talking about the "Most Extreme Animal.. blood suckers " Yes, that's what it was called, and then they were talking about certian people who live their lives as "Modern-Day Vampires" And this is where I am getting my information. This one man who lives as a vampire, gives tours to people who want to learn about Vampire-like places in.. England. ( That's usually where Vampire-like things happened.)

Well, that's all I know. o_O; .. a lot I know. ahHAhahahAha. xD

<3/Juri

[
    Currently : fighting zombies ] - [ TWEET | INSTA ]

Member Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe is a jewel in the rough Bloodlustbabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank u for your opinions!

Initial K Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion] is a name known to all Imp[losion]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 10:18 PM
    Threads

It seems that vampires are real. I'm not sure of it, because I never met one, but I've heard they exist.

However, they are nothing like we have pictured them to be. They aren't immortal, for once. They live normal lives, just like the rest of us do. As for their legendary "bloodlust", that's a myth too, at least in part. Real vampires need blood, but not more than a teaspoonful, and not every day. They don't avoid exposure to sunlight, but they don't like it much either.

I might have made a few mistakes (and i don't mean grammar or spelling mistakes), so don't take anything of what I wrote for true. And do keep in mind that there is a very rare disease called porphiria (sp?) and that its symptoms are similar to vampiric traits (fear of sunlight, elongated canines, pale complexion etc).

Member C0L0R3DP3NCIL is on a distinguished road C0L0R3DP3NCIL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 12:36 PM
    Threads

I think they do, I also believe in werewolves, ghosts, and aliens and such...

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ok...if vampires are real, than where is the proof? We have no remains, not evidence, and when was the last time we ever heard of someone being attacked in the middle of the night with bite marks on their necks?
    Vampires are just over romanticized fictional demons created to scare people and make them fear something they can't even see.

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Ok...if vampires are real, than where is the proof? We have no remains, not evidence, and when was the last time we ever heard of someone being attacked in the middle of the night with bite marks on their necks?
    Vampires are just over romanticized fictional demons created to scare people and make them fear something they can't even see.
    Grrr... It makes me angry when people don't READ what others have said, before they state something that was already corrected.

Listen. Vampires that turn into Bats, Suck the blood of other humans for fowl play, and sleep in coffins.. those are just myths! Made up by other religions long ago.. Remember the Salem Witch Trials? People in those days burnt women and maybe even men because they thought that they were practicing the art of the devil.. or they just plainly believed that they were from hell, "hell's angels" is what I've heard that they have called them. Just like those women and men who were condemed to death, maybe other people were condemed to death because of the belief that they were "Creatures of the Night", "Hell's Angels", "The Devils Minions".. or better known as "Vampires".. Those are the ones that are MYTHS or BELIEFS. The reason why they weren't able to give Definite proof was because these were basicaly supersistions(sp?). Have you ever heard of that old wisemen's tale or something like that.. about how Frogs were created? They said that they came from the Sky, but simply it was untrue. ( And It was proven years to come.) Only some beliefs can be explained, like the frogs, which had to do with someone pouring them out of their house or something like that.

When It comes down too it, there are REAL vampires. Not the ones that you see in those HollyWood movies or the SciFi Movies, I am talking about people who have decendents of vampiric blood in their veins.

You know.. I'm not going to explain myself again, because it will take up too much space. Just read my other post if you want to know my views.

Don't get me wrong, I do respect your views, but I want you to respect mine as well.

-Breathe- xD

<3/Juri

[

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Vampires aren't real, this isn't being close minded it's simply not being a gullible tool.

Senior Member Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:38 AM
    Threads

There is no way that vampires are real come on people.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

.....coff,,,masali,,.......coff ...coff)
    Don't you just ooze with originality! I don't believe Vampires exist, they're just manifestations that were materialized from ancient times when people were superstitious, Im guessing they were created as a explination for smoe alement or something. But c'mon, personal stabs are lame, ecspecially when they're not that good. So it would be illogical to believe such a perposterous notion that "ZOMG A CREATURRR OF THE NITE WILL SUX MY BLOODZ, RUN AND HIDE!!!" Grow up.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Shinguuji
    Grrr... It makes me angry when people don't READ what others have said, before they state something that was already corrected.
    It makes me angry when people jump to conlusions (not really, i could care less) I had the reply window open for about 20 minutes, so i didn't even see your reply. The reason it was open so long? Had to eat dinner and never botherd to close the window. Simple as that.d

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

i don't believe there is a such being as the clicheed transelvanian vampire from hollywood, but i do believe there are people who like to drink blood and bite people to shed blood...in fact, i'm quite sure there are, because it doesn't really sound so unrealistic at all. i don't, however, care to meet or see one...

So fill me up to the brim...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

again thank for your opinions i really appreciate them!

Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It makes me angry when people jump to conlusions (not really, i could care less) I had the reply window open for about 20 minutes, so i didn't even see your reply. The reason it was open so long? Had to eat dinner and never botherd to close the window. Simple as that.d
    Jumping to conclusions is not what I was doing. I was stating my opinion, DEAR. That is all. Although, I am not going to say anymore because I am not going to let this thread go "down hill" like the other one and have it closed.

Juri

[

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

I think that vampires are real. Some of the things that you cannot see is real. I also think that they are very cool.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

A little scared The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I really hope they do not exist.I would be very scared, I seem to not like scary things.But it isn't my fault, my friends would always take me to scary movies.And then I would be all freaked out.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What?I have no reason and i know for a fact that vampires are not real.
    -TWM-

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Shinguuji
    Jumping to conclusions is not what I was doing. I was stating my opinion, DEAR. That is all. Although, I am not going to say anymore because I am not going to let this thread go "down hill" like the other one and have it closed.

Juri
    You assumed i didn't read what you posted and that i just skipped over it, when that isn't what happend "dear".You jumped to a conclusion. There, i settled my peice.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 12-11-2005 at 09:39 PM.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

There is nothing that demonic in existance. Why? If so, they'd probably choose not to reveal themselves. Look at people like Elizabeth Bathory and Count Vlad Tempess Dracula. Fascination with torture and blood, but not vampires. There is no rationalization about it. They just don't exist because if they did - then that would upset the status quo - and no one upsets the status quo. Trust me on this. There have been -three- incidents in all of history relating to vampiric occurences - none of which have been verified as true. Why? Because even the Catholic church says "Vampires do not exist. Sorry, come again."

Vampires in history, a book written by someone who is educated (Screw you, I can't think of the name, Look for the book in short) reports that if there were vampires, they're doing a damned good job of hiding themselves and letting people tarnish their names. Bram Stokker originally got his idea for the vampire from demonic possesion in the 15th century and elizabeth bathory in the 17th century. You can directly link both Bathory and Vlad Tempess to the fascination with blood, torture, and all the other things. Both lost faith in humanity, and practiced black magic and all the like. But there have been NO, I REPEAT, NO VAMPIRE SIGHTINGS IN ALL OF HISTORY. People can claim they've seen it, we've found the bones of Tempess, We've found the graves and bones of Bathory. All of you Goths, if you send me hate mail about how they do exist, you need to read up more.

Something that dramatic can't be real, it has to be folklore. It's like the boogie man, but more media-widespread.

EDIT: Unlike 9/10th's of the posts in this thread, I have stated my arguement, used evidence to back up my point, and then proceeded to pwn you from hence forth on. When someone can do the same without arguing or without banter, I'd be more than obliged to open my mind. If you can't, then keep reading up on the subject and you'll learn it's nearly impossible to prove me wrong.

Junior Member Omoni is a jewel in the rough Omoni is a jewel in the rough Omoni is a jewel in the rough Omoni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 05:39 PM
    Threads

Default No

No, you are an idiot. No, vampires are not real. They are made up, just like any of ther mythological creature. They are combinations of several creatures, like many other myths, and are not real.

Anyone drinking blood for real is in serious risk of getting diseases, not to mention wiping out our supplies for people who actually NEED blood.

You're an idiot.

Vampires are not real.

Anyone who thinks they are and pretends they are are idiots.
    I read, I write, and I rage.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Jade
    No, you are an idiot. No, vampires are not real. They are made up, just like any of ther mythological creature. They are combinations of several creatures, like many other myths, and are not real.

Anyone drinking blood for real is in serious risk of getting diseases, not to mention wiping out our supplies for people who actually NEED blood.

You're an idiot.

Vampires are not real.

Anyone who thinks they are and pretends they are are idiots.
    oh lord, you can use the word idiot as an insult! Multiple times even! How very original of you.

Junior Member Omoni is a jewel in the rough Omoni is a jewel in the rough Omoni is a jewel in the rough Omoni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 05:39 PM
    Threads

oh lord, you can use the word idiot as an insult! Multiple times even! How very original of you.
    Oh, how can you not even grasp an insult! How very...*gasp* IDIOTIC of you!
    I read, I write, and I rage.

Closed Thread

Thread Information