AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: twilight princess

Junior Member Kite-hybrid is an unknown quantity at this point Kite-hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 02:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default twilight princess

a bunch of people have been telling me its gonna be on revolution, but nintendo promised it for the gamecube
    WHat do you think?

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Opinion

Hmm...I think that game should not only be for the gamecube but also for the PS2 but i suppose they make it for a certain system for a reason but i am intersted imensely cause i am a zelda nut . I even got a poster about the game.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

There's no way they would put it on a PS, Zelda is 100% Nintendo oh ya!

But to answer the question, I read an article about that debate whether it would come out on the revolution or cube, and basicly it said that 'they' were thinking about releasing it on the revolution, but since they made the promise to the fans that it would be on the cube, they're going to stick to it. I wouldnt be surprised if it eventually came out on the revolution afterwords though.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Junior Member Kite-hybrid is an unknown quantity at this point Kite-hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 02:41 AM
    Threads

there are posters! what store do they sell em at?

Closed Thread

Thread Information