AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I'm new, pluss a question for you!

Member Timber Wolf is on a distinguished road Timber Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 06:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I'm new, pluss a question for you!

Hello people of the forms! I am new here and if there is anything you would like to warn me about plez do so! Oh and I am 11. yes I know I'm young but I like being young! >< Pm me if you would like a new friend or would like me to make you a siggy! (I made mine myself!) And here is the question of the topic:

If you could be ANYTHING what would you be and why?

Thanks for posting, and donate to me if you can!
    Sig by dawnrune

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum! Read the rules, don't spam, and have fun!
    If I could be anything, I would be me!! Being me is fun, cuz I'm soooo cool! ^_^

Hope to see you around!
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

hi and welcome af ,oh and have fun, feel free to pm me anytime
    ps pm means privet message

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

hey welcome to the forum.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!
    I just like being me!

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
    Hello people of the forms! I am new here and if there is anything you would like to warn me about plez do so! Oh and I am 11. yes I know I'm young but I like being young! >< Pm me if you would like a new friend or would like me to make you a siggy! (I made mine myself!) And here is the question of the topic:

If you could be ANYTHING what would you be and why?

Thanks for posting, and donate to me if you can!
    Hello!

Welcome to AnimeForum.com
    I hope that you have fun posting, chatting, and with anything else you do while you're here.
    Be sure that you read and follow all of the rules, and don't spam either.
    PM (Private Message) me if you need anything or if you have any questions.

See ya,

~Edo
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Lil Angel Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 04:35 PM
    Threads

Hello, read the rules, don't spam, and I can't do my blankey thing so I'll do it anyway, lol. *hands over newbie blanket* Becareful of blanket theives. They run the forums looking for newbies, lol. Anyway have fun and PM (Private Message) me if you wanna join my family or just talk.

If I could be anything I would be..... me. No one else, because I like who I am, I would rather have money though, so maybe a rich version of me, lol.
    PM TO JOIN MY FAMILY
    (visit my myspace)

Senior Member NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:16 PM
    Threads

Hello! Welcome to AG! I'm pretty much new as well. Hmmm.....I think I would be a ninja because ninjas are still human and they can kick @zz. Lol.

A little scared The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Welcome to Anime Forum,

I hope you enjoy it here and have fun.Make sure to read and follow the rules so you will not get into any trouble.And if you need anyhthing at all, just PM (Private Message) me.Have fun.

Luv,
    LittleGirl

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome! PM me sometime and have fun! Hope we can be friends!

I would be a panda.Pandas rock my socks!
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NEWBIE!!!!!!! *Bows* I see my wife has already given you a blanket, so. Oh, hello and welcome to animeforum. If you need any help or just a friend, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd say more but I'm WAY behind on my greetings so I have to fly, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

こんにちはそこに及びAF への歓迎。必要とすればどの援助でもか簡単な雑談は私を頼む。

Hello there and welcome to AF. If you need any assistance or a simple chat then call upon me.
    Signature by Seung-li

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

hiya and welcome ^^,
    have fun posting!
    Pm me if you need anything
    ~bye

oh yeah, and if I could be something else, I would be 1) a penguin. Penguin's are just "IT" you know. 2) myself, but then not shy.

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to animeforums.com
    Have fun and make sure to READ and FOLLOW the rules.

Private Message (PM) me if you need anything

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A wolf free from the problems and "political correctness" of this human world.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF
    idk what i'd be

Closed Thread

Thread Information