AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: fan club and clan

Forum Member xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 10:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down fan club and clan

i know im odd amd all but if you must knnow i love anime and love lots of books i want to wright one on my own but i need ideas and all so im thinking of starting a club and a clan how about the name loner moon for the clan and for the fan club we can call it maker of dreams the clan trys to help others and the fan club is for like pepole that love the trill of the hut and its also for the ppl that wana join the clan this might not make no since to all of you as in its in the makeings if you have any ideas ot could help me pleses let me know thank you and come agin and remer i am the wolf that hunts in the moon light win the moon shines bright

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Please read this first.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=15925

In there you willf ind what you need to do, and who to contact.

Closed Thread

Thread Information