AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: In Need Of Help Making An Anime And Manga Review Magazine Please Help With Ideas

Junior Member Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default In Need Of Help Making An Anime And Manga Review Magazine Please Help With Ideas

hi

i am currently doing my A2 media studies production and have decided to create a Anime and manga review magazine however i need your help as i am currently running out of ideas and thought the collective might of this forum my give me the kick i need to get started again, really i need you to answer these subjects, however i do not mind if you lot chat to each other as this will only further my magazine
    1/do you like the idea
    2/what sections should i have (ie-Reviews, previews, etc)
    3/What mang and anime should i review for the first issue

Thank you all of you

Ariya

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

1. Yes it is a good idea.

2. Include both, that's depending on how fast you get your anime/manga news, I sure would love to see some previews on further Shakugan No Shana episodes.

For a review first you need the basic info of what you are reviewing;
    >Name of anime
    >Alternative titles (kanji, etc..)
    >Publisher/Year published
    >Number of Episodes
    >Catagorety (TV/OVA/Movie, etc)
    >Genre (romance, action, drama, etc)

After that you have to write a breif Plot Synopsis, which is a short intro as to what said anime is about without giving too many spoilers.

After that you should start to rate it on
    >Sound
    >Visuals
    >Characters
    >Story/Plot
    >Overall (add all 4 above and divide by 4)

Also give brief comments on why you rated each what you did. Maybe get a few screen shots and pictures of it also. 4-5 should do it.

Remember, a review is about what you think of what you are review, it's your own thoughts and opinions. When you comments on something make sure to say why you made that comment. Make sure not to use slang and keep good grammar and spelling.

3. Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Shuffle, Ichigo 100%, Shakugan No Shana, Saikano, Air, just a few anime suggestions.
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 12-08-2005 at 03:11 PM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya has a reputation beyond repute Ariya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 06:18 AM
    Threads

thankyou those are some beutiful ideas and the idea for a layout for the review section is definatley a excellent idea, if you do for any reason come up with any ideas for other sections maybe you could post them here also if anyone else wishes to write their ideas you are more than welcome

I came up with an idea that maybe i could preview certain characters from certain shows for instance Kai from Beyblade and Naru from Love Hina to give a couple of examples so if you also come up with ideas for characters i should review please post them like this

4/Kai/Beyblade
    Naru/Love Hina
    Etc....

Im sorry if i seem like im asking alot and this is all in the aid of an idea i have so please if you feel you have the time and the ideas then please post them

Ariya

Closed Thread

Thread Information