AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Post your pics 17 The missing pics

xXhardcoreXx<3Guinny You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 03:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Black and white pics...and paint shop....my best...o.o

Ohh Ohh, look at me when I was younger...yeah the nose ring closed up...=( But I got another one =)

Messy youngness hair..=/ I was MUFASSA!
    <Me
    Ive been waiting for so long to hold you in my arms Embrace forever my sweet girl

Let it go A broken heart a broken heart don't feel so bad But she looks but she looks so good Let it go A broken heart a broken heart dont seem so bad Take a breath not another word but she loots but she looks so good it
    hurts

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

Aww thanks Arcady, I think you're gorgeous yourself.

And... Mufasa? Rawr. XD
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

xXhardcoreXx<3Guinny You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words has a reputation beyond repute You Sing The Words's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mufasa. As in the Lion King...oo....What, it's my childhood. XD
    <Me
    Ive been waiting for so long to hold you in my arms Embrace forever my sweet girl

Let it go A broken heart a broken heart don't feel so bad But she looks but she looks so good Let it go A broken heart a broken heart dont seem so bad Take a breath not another word but she loots but she looks so good it
    hurts

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This was taken some years back at a summer camp, I'm in the centre of the pic
    I live in Switzerland!

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Mufasa lol. the black and white pic is sweet YSTW...good job with the wording too, really cool text. and i always hated Mufasa...Rafiki was the best in my opinion (and the stampede of antalopes) lol.

So fill me up to the brim...

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

This was taken of me about a week ago while I was in my car at the mall. x_X

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, that was prom . And probably the most make-up I've worn. I had to go to the Clinque counter since I have no idea how to apply it myself... took this after my appointment.

Tira Misu I'm bored. ._. What is there to do in Seattle in the timespan of an hour? I'm sitting in one of UW's computing labs doing nothing ><.

And once again, nice pictures Mufasa.

Very cute, Axeit.

Thanks a nice car QoM o_o. And a nice lady inside.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Mufasa was cool, but I liked Zazu. XD And Pumba. The fat one. Thanks Flame, oh and long time no see.
    <Me

hurts

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Clinique? I like Estee Lauder. I've gotta post a pic of when I had my facial done! Anyway, you look really nice. =3 They did a great job with your make-up.

XD I much prefer the car over the lady in it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes That is a toilet under me..=)

I'll be your superman! =D

Pretty people. <3
    <Me

hurts

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm... You know if you're in the U-District... I'd go get bubble tea or something. At Pochi's or Gossip (Pochi's is better). Other than that in an hour? I don't know.. You could go to the ave and look around at Buffalo Exchange or The Red light. XD

Lets just ignor the weirdness of my arm please.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now that's love right there. XD
    <Me

hurts

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Poochies, lol. ><. Okie Imma go find something to do, nice pics everyone keep 'em coming!

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mmm Kitty! XD That is teh cuteness. And I'm definitely envious of your hair YSTW.

Poochies. Pochi's they're two different tea stations that I always get mixed up. XD.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah kid that rep-ed me bad....Whether you like me or not, I don't give. But keep it to yourself. You're a pansy not telling me who you are. This is a post pics page, anyone can, and they should not be insulted by what they look like. No one should. The ugly people are the ones like you. Who have nerve to insult people, without giving them a chance. Maybe those...Dark teenagers, have a nice heart. But you judge before you know them. Get a life, kid. It's pointless for me to waste my time on you.

Just because you don't look as hott as me, doesn't mean you have to get jealous. <3

For anyone else, this doesn't apply to you, only that....childish person, who won't tell me who bad rep-ed me.
    <Me

hurts

s u r v i v a l i s m Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 10:14 AM
    Threads

Oh, my. Such pretty people in our midst. 0: <3
    I'd post a pic or two. . . But, hah. Maybe later.
    愛しさは腐敗につき。
    Many thanks for the + rep, guys! (ノ^_^)ノ

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by You Sing The Words

Now that's love right there. XD
    gah!!!!!! i love you kitty!!!!! * steals it and runs*

side note: i know i promised more pics like....3 threads ago, but i still dont have my dsl running and my laptop is still in bad condition...trying to get me a desktop comp =)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Wow, I leave for half a day and two pages suddenly Abrupt.

Tira - You're always pretty, don't say you're not 'cause then you'd be -lying-. <3

YSTW - Pretty fly for a white guy. xD;

Aifa - You're still my twin, in some weird strange planetary way.

Reirei - I totally saw all of those. xD;

Arcady - Still pretty Jen.

No one said anything 'bout mine. I feel so hurt.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by !.Aifa Taikaro.!
    ....Oh yeah!?! *grabs pics* We drove there... 4 hour drive @_@.. 140km/hr....

So.. HA! ph33r me!! :P
    Oh, I do...I do!!! I want you as my chauffeur....though I'm sure to regret that in the morning. =p And Aifa, Mickey is on some kind of special diet. How else would he get to be so tall?

Oh, and Krsnik, I beg to differ, love. I know for a fact that Aifa mentioned everyone on the previous page. And, love, you should know by now you are one of the reasons I bother to visit the thread.
    Last edited by Myrra; 12-09-2005 at 05:17 PM.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Omggggg all the nice pictures!!!!!

Rei, you and your boo is sooooo kawaii <33

YSTW, i wonder if there are more guys with hairstyle like yours ^.~

Warning: A girl tried to.....on my cheek xDDDDD i looked shocked.

another school pic lol...

BTW, its a fake kiss xD.

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Arrow Yours Truly...

Tira you are such a beautiful person ^-^ You have such pretty eyes
    You Sing The Words you take fantastic pics and have an uber cute kitty ^-^

Now everyone...prepare to scream

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Lil Angel Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 04:35 PM
    Threads

Aki, beautiful pics as always. You're so pretty, oh and you know that kiss was real, lol, jk. I need to put some new pics up here. Therebel has some to put up, and he better put them up soon, lol. Well anyway, everyone looks so photogenic. Well that's about it. Take care all!!
    PM TO JOIN MY FAMILY
    (visit my myspace)

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kissing pic eh? well i wanted to post a pic of me kissing l2emix but im sure it'd be removed T.T;

Very very nice pic GNY^^; donate some hair.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by gothic_neko_youkai
    Tira you are such a beautiful person ^-^ You have such pretty eyes
    You Sing The Words you take fantastic pics and have an uber cute kitty ^-^

Now everyone...prepare to scream
    Shame. I think you're lovely ;p A particularly beautiful complexion.

Umm...

Aifa: Too cute XD
    Arcady: Too beautiful
    Tira: Too breathtaking
    Snrk: Too tall XDDD
    Aki: Too cute
    YSTW: Too amusing
    Mars: Too hot
    Karel: Too pirate-like
    AMG: Too coooool
    Myrra: Too Wife-like <3
    ShinyaZel: Too freakin' hot
    Tsuna: Too gorgeous

Okay, I'm giving up before it gets REALLY lame ;p

Hahaha! I have a kissing picture with my boy too XD Few, actually. Nobody ever wants to see that stuff but the couple, though.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But Rei, do you is it ok to post a pic of me kissing someone? xDDDD if we are allow to, ill start that trend.....kinda weird ><;

just to show my love side xD
    Last edited by -akichan-; 12-09-2005 at 09:31 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information