AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X Play

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default X Play

Hey has anyone wached x play on g4tectv i love that show its so funny and also shows all the knew games coming out. And if there worth a crap or not adam sessler and morgan webb are great hosts aswell. The shows had like 140 episodes so its a good show i watch it like every day. In my opinon its the best show on g4tectv and i think its the best show around about video games....

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You Pervert, Shes Kinda Ugly.aswell Also That Has Nothing To Do With This Thread Its About Telling If You Like The Show..

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Well it kinda does he just said why he likes the show. I enjoy it i try to watch it if its on.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

yes i watch X-play all the time they rate video games its a awesome show
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yup webb is ugly i much prefer tina wood from G4tv.com

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Flaming Child3 can only hope to improve Flaming Child3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 03:50 PM
    Threads

never seen it before what is it about

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Flaming Child3 can only hope to improve Flaming Child3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 03:50 PM
    Threads

that show is never on

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They review 4 games its actuly a good deal of fun to watch.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah ofcourse it is i love watching it its really funny and enjoyable to watch..

Vash the Stampede FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX is infamous around these parts FusionGTX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 03:28 PM
    I am Vash the Stampede! I live on a desert planet where I am a lone gunman.
    Threads

^-^ everyone who is male that watches xplay does even if they deny it

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

If you have G4 and dont watch Xplay then you need to go find a life!!!!(im not directing that to any one specifcally)
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Member Yunsung is infamous around these parts Yunsung's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 07:00 PM
    Threads

X play is cool
    Last edited by Kyo Kusanagi; 12-21-2004 at 12:14 PM.

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 11:21 AM
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Great show, I think Morgan Webbs pretty good (not hot though), out of a 10 I'd give her a 8. Anyways that's not what the thread's about. I like the show cuz it makes me laugh, they review games pretty good and they are always up-to-date with new games. Also, they go to other places like, E3 and even the comin con. Yeah I agree it's like the best game show on G4techtv. But I also like Electric Playground, also quite funny.

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

X Play is my favorite show on g4techtv I watch it for the games and Morgan I only laughed at it twice the one where Adam got spanked by Yuna that was just wrong and the one where the Soul Caliber characters were farting I dont know why I was laughing I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by Orca
    yup webb is ugly i much prefer tina wood from G4tv.com
    Me too but I still like Morgan Webb at first I didn't like her but after a while I started to like her.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think adam really makes the show, cuz hes really funny.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And balding ^^

The Ignored One. Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster is a jewel in the rough Variable_Gunbuster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    I live in the wonderful place called British Colombia, Canada...it's raining again...damn.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wing 7
    i think adam really makes the show, cuz hes really funny.
    true, but before Morgan, things were kinda boring. It's like Adam had to work twice as hard. I just saw an episode where they're acting all "christmas" like and they have a huge smile on their faces and they're wearing gimpy-queer christmas clothes!! Funny! at one part Adam interupts Morgan and says "...hmmm we are dorks aren't we?"...with a funny high pitched voice. Dies laughing.

Member SnowDemon is on a distinguished road SnowDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2004 12:11 AM
    Threads

Ah! X Play is an awesome show. Adam's funny and Morgan kind of helps with it by being there to respond to his jokes and stuff. Plus, I saw her doing this Kill Bill lookalike thing in one episode and thought it was pretty funny. It did look pretty fake, but at the same time..it was just funny. And of course the fact they review games is good too.

I only lost half my mind. The other half just.....left.

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Its an ok show, but they seem to be making fun of games more than they are showing what the game is like. Sure, its supposed to be a funny show, but they shouldn't make fun of good games using juvenile jokes whenever possible. Funny, but not the best show. Pulse and Judgement day are the best in my opinion.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i enjoy judgement day and i like the screen savors aswell. But x play is the best.

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

yup! x play is the best!!!

family in journal

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my favorite x-play is were adam went to inter view back yard wrestling 2
    but i like g4tv.com they got rid of scott

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't stand the screen savers. G4tv.com is awsome too, I like how the two chicks argue and have bets, I always hope that the girl with the long hair (sorry forgot their names) beats the loud-mouth with short hair.
    And Oh yeah! I also saw that Kill Bill episode thing....it was hilarious...morgans a$$ looked quite nice.....BAD BOY....BAD!

The True Vampire's Son Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black is infamous around these parts Adrian Black's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2005 06:15 PM
    Threads

I agree with fusion gtx i like to stare at morgan,s boobs aswell Just look at my signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrien your such a purv. but its funny thats your signature are eyes
    Last edited by wing 7; 12-27-2004 at 03:36 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information