AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My other walls

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Default My other walls

Here's a Doom one I made last night:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Doom3.jpg‎
Views:	350
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	8087  

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

Very nicely done, if you ask me. It's awesome!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

What is that green thing? Why is there another monster in the lower left?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Personally I think you should get rid of the green in the center, it ruins the mood. Aside from that, looks alright.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ok, I also hate the green thing, but it was already on that picture and I wasn't gonna do a Doom wallpaper without a pentagram lol. And what's wrong with the monster in the bottom left? I like it Oo;
    Btw The half life 2 thing up in the corner (before anyone asks) is just like a cameo thing. You see this wallpaper is for my bro's computer, and Doom 3 and Half Life 2 are his fav games ^^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 08:24 PM
    Threads

Very interesting, but
    not the green part.

"One will can change the world.. one heart can save a soul."

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Now: those I'm giving are simple suggestione to improve, only a constructive criticism, ok?

>is just like a cameo thing

Imho that it's the main wrong thing of the wall ^^'

aside of the green thing (Are you sure that that it's the only pentagram image on the net for doom? °.° if not. you could search another one, don't be lazy ^^), the two things in the corner are.... >_<
    the monster behind the pentagram, the pentagram concept and the word Doom 3 are totally 0k(as i say before, search another penta pic).
    The things you can work on are:
    the fire thing: I see your fire only as a distortion, try to find a real fire pic, and work with it(fire it's one of the most difficult things to work on for me ç__ç)
    Please remove the monsters ^_^
    and play more with levels (duplicate etc etc)

Have fun!

I hope you don't mind, mine were only tips ^__^
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'll tell everyone now. I put absolutely no effort into making that wallpaper what-so-ever. I'm not really in to Doom myself.

Anyway here's another one to promote my anime, "Nephilim Evangelium", which is still in the planning stages. The wallpaper contains the poem, "Forget-Me-Not" by Cliche Death Tactics, which she gave permission for me to use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Beautiful.jpg‎
Views:	225
Size:	560.8 KB
ID:	8184  

A little scared The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl is a jewel in the rough The Little girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Wow, very nice. You are really good at that.Keep up your great work!

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

One wall per thread is generally a good idea...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Insurrection of Life Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics has a spectacular aura about Cliche Death Tactics's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2007 03:51 PM
    Threads

Lovely, as always.

All I have to say about the second, ( yes! the one containing my poem! ), is that the coloration is quite blurred around the words, and somewhat hard to read. ^^ Other than that... it's beautiful.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    One wall per thread is generally a good idea...
    I thought that would be a waste.

Thanks for the comments you guys.

Member Timber Wolf is on a distinguished road Timber Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Very nice. I like it alot.
    Sig by dawnrune

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    I thought that would be a waste.

Thanks for the comments you guys.
    It's also generally a rule...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    It's also generally a rule...
    Really? OK I'll do that for the next one then. Thanks

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

nice nice

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

shadow_stalker, don't spam.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    Here's a Doom one I made last night:
    You must be a Doom fan. Nice wallpaper.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

Closed Thread

Thread Information