AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hammerless

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Hammerless

I got this scan from a really good Gunsmith Cats thread over at Wakachan, and wanted to do something with it... It just kinda came to me as I was working on it. What else does it need?

BTW the gun is actually a stock photo of a CZ-75.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hammerless.jpg‎
Views:	292
Size:	308.4 KB
ID:	8076  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 12-04-2005 at 08:40 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm, good extraction and I like the concept, but it still feels a bit empty to me. Maybe add some darkened splatters or some scratches/streaks in the BG to give it mroe of a "rough"-ish feeling.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's a great start, but it seems to be missing something. Maybe improve your background.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

L33T ryoga-one will become famous soon enough ryoga-one's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

what gun?

oh yeah and ok wall but it's missin something... the background seems reeaaaly empty. nice scan tho.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess this is getting annoying to hear, but it needs something in the left side. Too much empty space. Have you though about some catchy text font and wording? Something mentioning Rally Vincent and/or Gun SmithCats.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Better?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hammerless.jpg‎
Views:	250
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	8100  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe i'm missing something but i don't see a gun...

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ehe ^__^
    the 2nd concept it's better (also the grid plus grunge brushes), but can I suggest to replace the grey hue instead of the red on the bg, and change the brushes color to red?

Imho it would be very better ^__^ (and add some other grunge red brushes, I know that you don't like text very much ^^)

a good piece of simple work ^__-
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Funny thing is that the brush hue IS read. Guess I need to cut back on that a bit... Hrm. Thanks as usual aka.

And Ryoga- look on the left side of the wall. It's there.

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Not at all ^___^ Xian, is good to see good walls ^__^ (during this month I really didnt' find the time to make one, but I'll run for the december cont ^^)

to the wall: I know that the brushes are red XD
    but till now it's all red, so they blend on the bg. If you make a grey bg, the red brushes would be more visible ^___-

I really like the feeling of your wall, mhhh.... You can add also one or two black grunge brushes ,
    in this way the bg, and the brushes on it, will have the same colors of the scan

because the chara is: grey, red, black and white
    and the bg could have the same colors (yeah, you could also add something, but a very bit of, white)

OR the bg and the brushes could be only grey/red.

You'll decide XDD
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh i think i see it, sorta...

it's very subtle tho

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

Yes the Cz is pretty blended in to the shadows making it almost a Subliminal message, Fortunetly it's not a model CZ makes any more so there is no fear of a buying frenzy. Avery sexy yet deep image on the whole... I like.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

seems a little... empty to me. i would add some scratches or blotches, because it looks like it should be an old photograph, but that's my opinion.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

floating in the mist darkmist will become famous soon enough darkmist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2006 04:45 PM
    Threads

its good work on ur bg though
    success is a journey not a destination

Junior Member TYF00N2 is on a distinguished road TYF00N2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 07:46 PM
    Threads

it looks a bit empty on the left side...mabey you shuold put sumthing there that will make it look a bit fuller...other than that it looks great though

Closed Thread

Thread Information