AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Reach Out [FFVII Wallpaper]

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Default Reach Out [FFVII Wallpaper]

Kay, I need opinions and such...

I just need to fix the Cloud extraction...

I don't know what else to add, or even if I should add any more stuff... <_<'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ReachOut.jpg‎
Views:	184
Size:	864.7 KB
ID:	8069  

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

First off, the text is -WAY- too big. It totally distracts from the focus of this wall, and I'm not quite sure what that is. The lines behind Cloud are too strong and pull the focus away from him. Maybe lower the opacity on those a bit. You're right about the extraction, lots of weird lumps all over the char, as well as the hands in the background. I'm not quite sure what you want the concept to be here, so I can't really comment on that, but keep at it ^^.

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yeah, totally agree with Eternal, plus make the chara bigger, and a dreamy-tip for the hands:

duplicate the hands level, make one blur of 2-3 point and set it to overlay or something else. Put the-original-non-blurred-hands level over the blurred one, and set it to screen (orm multiply or something else)

Have a good work!
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Closed Thread

Thread Information