AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PS3 vs XBOX 360

Senior Member Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2006 02:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default PS3 vs XBOX 360

Which Do you ythink is going to be better PS3 or XBOX 360
    I need so reps

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p1.html

I believe the above article will explain my position on this matter. Courtesy of IGN PS3.
    Eh, what is that you say? You need more Anti-360 material? Okay sure!
    http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3145154

Heh heh heh...
    The point is, even market analysts predict that by 2007 the 360 will fall behind the PS3. The PS3 is simply a superior machine, with better games. Not to mention that the PS3 will use sweet, sweet Blu-Ray technology.
    Haha, I still can't believe the 360 uses DVDs. Haha, what in the name of progress was Microsoft smoking!?
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I might not buy these anyway, but I think that both are great because they both have great graphics.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Graphics groupie!! Shallow gamer!!
    Graphics do not make the game, gameplay does.
    Graphics are more important today than they were fifteen years ago, but still they are the least important part of a video game.
    Graphics are like neon lights in front of a store. You might think the store looks pretty, but once you get in there, it could be an S&M Dungeon... See my point?

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, the games are great too for both consoles.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Mana
    Graphics groupie!! Shallow gamer!!
    Graphics do not make the game, gameplay does.
    Graphics are more important today than they were fifteen years ago, but still they are the least important part of a video game.
    Graphics are like neon lights in front of a store. You might think the store looks pretty, but once you get in there, it could be an S&M Dungeon... See my point?
    Little harsh don't you think? Considering the fact you were bashing the 360 since it wasn't as powerful as the ps3, but you then start yelling at another member who says they like how the games look, is ok? That's just flat out being a hypocrite. And you couldn't be more wrong on graphics weren't always as important 15 years ago. Graphics have ALWAYS been important to people since the dawn of games.

You say the ps3 has better games but how do you know? You haven't played any of them, you only know rumors and the names of some games in development.

On a final note micorosoft went with DVD for a few reasons. DVD are cheaper than blue rays for a start. Plus there isn't a reason in the world Blue rays couldn't go the way of beta max since really it's the same idea.

Now don't misunderstand me, I want all three systems to do well. I'm not in favor of the 360 or ps3 since really I buy most systems that come out. And any way the system I think looks the best just from the ideas of what could be done with it, has to be the revolution. Which isn't even on the list.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

The PS3's project was cancelled then started again because they messed up on the backwards compatability. Ps3 might not get released for over a year. Don't look for it any time soon.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The PS3's project was cancelled then started again because they messed up on the backwards compatability
    The project was never cancelled, they are having some trouble developing the system though. I haven't read anything about it being from backwards compayibility though so I'm going say that isn't true. However I know they have been having some CPU problems.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    The project was never cancelled, they are having some trouble developing the system though. I haven't read anything about it being from backwards compayibility though so I'm going say that isn't true. However I know they have been having some CPU problems.
    I actually talked to the manager of EB games at our mall the other day and he explained to me that the backwards compatability wasnt allowing the ps3 to play all of the ps2 games. They discovered that only SOME of the ps2 games where scanning inside the ps3 device. I didn't mean to say that they dropped the project, that slipped out somehow, they actually post-poned it for another year or two. The Revolution on the other hand will be released next fall. I guess we will be waiting for a while until the next console. Though I'm not that big on games so this subject doesn't really excite me too much. That's just my opinion.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have heard that 360 has major system problems. Like crashing and sheit.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy is infamous around these parts *guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 09:54 PM
    Threads

The XBOX 360 takes the advantage of being released first but this may just lead to the problem of not being able to take advantage of all the features ps3 will have.
    KAKASHI RULZ

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    I haven't heard about that, but 360 is lacking backwards compatability in certain models. You have to pay extra to play previous x box games. I think that's ridiculous, the console should already come with backwards compatability, it's just another backhanded money making scheme by microsoft. You have to buy a whole new HDD to play the original xbox games on the 360. What a rip-off. I think i'll skip this console.

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

I perfer the PS3.

Senior Member YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

I think its a tie, but in short
    they both suck

Thanks keitaru-san for the sigg
    the ultimate reward is honor, not awards

at odds in the times of war

-yourshadow

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Romantic
    I haven't heard about that, but 360 is lacking backwards compatability in certain models. You have to pay extra to play previous x box games. I think that's ridiculous, the console should already come with backwards compatability, it's just another backhanded money making scheme by microsoft. You have to buy a whole new HDD to play the original xbox games on the 360. What a rip-off. I think i'll skip this console.
    Well, the core system is $100 cheaper than the complete system, and probably at least that much less than what the PS3 will cost, so that's really no big deal, you get to pay less if you don't need it to be backwards compatable. I'm not as computer literate as I'd like to be but they explained on the Xbox website why they wanted to emulate the games instead of building it into the hardware.

Edit - whoops, almost forgot to add my choice. I'm getting the Xbox 360, and am already payed off for the next shipment probably sometime around December 20. Aside from not being launched till spring in Japan, autumn in the US (last I checked anyway), the PS3 just doesn't look like it's going to get any of the games that I would like anymore. I'll probably just buy a PS2 again so I can play my old PS and PS2 games. Should be a lot cheaper by then.
    Last edited by bakakame; 12-01-2005 at 09:54 PM.

Senior Member YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    yes also I heard in some cases it over loaded and melted

Thanks keitaru-san for the sigg
    the ultimate reward is honor, not awards

at odds in the times of war

-yourshadow

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Little harsh don't you think? Considering the fact you were bashing the 360 since it wasn't as powerful as the ps3, but you then start yelling at another member who says they like how the games look, is ok? That's just flat out being a hypocrite. And you couldn't be more wrong on graphics weren't always as important 15 years ago. Graphics have ALWAYS been important to people since the dawn of games.

You say the ps3 has better games but how do you know? You haven't played any of them, you only know rumors and the names of some games in development.

On a final note micorosoft went with DVD for a few reasons. DVD are cheaper than blue rays for a start. Plus there isn't a reason in the world Blue rays couldn't go the way of beta max since really it's the same idea.

Now don't misunderstand me, I want all three systems to do well. I'm not in favor of the 360 or ps3 since really I buy most systems that come out. And any way the system I think looks the best just from the ideas of what could be done with it, has to be the revolution. Which isn't even on the list.
    You make many good points, but when I said more powerful machine, I never said that is reason enough for me to buy it.
    I like pretty graphics, everyone does, but that is not all that matters.
    PS3 vs 360 is about two things right now, power and connectivity. So far, PS3 wins one, and 360 wins the other.
    As for the Blu-Ray, you are again right. It could end up in the dumpster pile, but as long as it works for the PS3, that is what matter right now. Storage space is important to developers.
    Now when I say that PS3 has better games, I mean it. Yeah of course I haven't played any, but loko at what 360 has lined up, then look at what PS3 has lined up. Final Fantasy XIII, Dragon Quest IX, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken 5, etc...
    360 has what, Halo 3 and Perfecrt Dark Zero? Please. I mock.
    The fact is that PS3 is overall has more potential to last five years.
    Yet the fact is that when it all comes down the wire, PS3 and 360 are irrelevant, and Revolution will destroy them both. Well, I exaggerate, but I am a Nintendo Vanguard to the end! Revolution is my console of choice for the next-gen. Then PS3 I will get for the Square-Enix and Capcom support. Also the many RPG's.
    360, it simply does not appeal to me. Plus I have a rabid hatred of all things Xbox.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

the 360 pulled a dreamcast. its nowhere near as powerful as the ps3, so like the dreamcast did before it died it got brought out before the rest so people would buy it as it'd be the best one out at the time. then along comes the ps3 to make the xbox 360 sit in a corner collecting dust.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

uhhhhhh....PS3 cause its gonna have WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY better graphics once it comes out everybody who bought the Xbox will be like why didnt i get PS3 in the 1st place?
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From what I've heard the PS3 will be launched in a few months, that's not gonna give it much of an edge on hardware, especially when you consider you normally put PS2 in the same console era as GC and Xbox. And if you live in the US or Europe you'll be waiting for months after the launch before you'll be able to get it.

But then again all the games I've seen for the PS3 are garbage (for my taste anyway) so I really don't keep up with it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I actually talked to the manager of EB games at our mall
    That's your problem, you trusting someone who has no real info on the subject. He is the seat usher of the video game world, unless they are reading it off a computer everything they say is garbage.
    Plus I have a rabid hatred of all things Xbox
    I noticed.
    Yeah of course I haven't played any, but loko at what 360 has lined up, then look at what PS3 has lined up. Final Fantasy XIII, Dragon Quest IX, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken 5, etc...
    Those games could be awful for all you know, I'm not being mean but you can't count it as a good game when you or really anyone else doesn't know anything about it really. Maybe if there were some hands on testing that said it was good, but there hasn't been any. And I have heard no news on dragon quest or final fantasy for ps3 so that's just speculation.

I've already had enough of this thread, it would take hours to correct a lot of the facts stated already. It isn't worth it, so I'm just going to exit stage left and let this die out on it's own.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's your problem, you trusting someone who has no real info on the subject. He is the seat usher of the video game world, unless they are reading it off a computer everything they say is garbage.

I noticed.

Those games could be awful for all you know, I'm not being mean but you can't count it as a good game when you or really anyone else doesn't know anything about it really. Maybe if there were some hands on testing that said it was good, but there hasn't been any. And I have heard no news on dragon quest or final fantasy for ps3 so that's just speculation.

I've already had enough of this thread, it would take hours to correct a lot of the facts stated already. It isn't worth it, so I'm just going to exit stage left and let this die out on it's own.
    How can you make such an assumption from one persons' advice that I took? I think I speak for everyone on here when I say, Darth Tyranus you need to cool it for once and maybe stop quoting everyone elses posts like all of our comments are garbage compared to yours. I don't care how you reply to this, or if you say " I NEVER SAID IT WAS GARBAGE?" Cus I don't care about YOU and I certainly am not gonna sit here and take the advice from someone who gave me a bad REP point and called me a PRICK in the comments box. Good day, I never want to talk to you again.
    Last edited by Romantic; 12-02-2005 at 02:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

PS3 of course

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

who gave me a bad REP point and called me a PRICK in the comments box. Good day, I never want to talk to you again.
    That's because you were acting like one, and I thought you gave me negative rep first. Eh who cares, I don't.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the 360 pulled a dreamcast. its nowhere near as powerful as the ps3, so like the dreamcast did before it died it got brought out before the rest so people would buy it as it'd be the best one out at the time. then along comes the ps3 to make the xbox 360 sit in a corner collecting dust.
    The 360 has something that all other consoles don't have: The sheer enormity of Bill Gate's money. The worlds richest man can certainly fund the creation of a kick- asine console. The 360 is an improvement on the Xbox, which is, if not the best console, then certainly on par with the rest.

How can you make such an assumption from one persons' advice that I took? I think I speak for everyone on here when I say, Darth Tyranus you need to cool it for once and maybe stop quoting everyone elses posts like all of our comments are garbage compared to yours. I don't care how you reply to this, or if you say " I NEVER SAID IT WAS GARBAGE?" Cus I don't care about YOU and I certainly am not gonna sit here and take the advice from someone who gave me a bad REP point and called me a PRICK in the comments box. Good day, I never want to talk to you again.
    No you need to cool it. Darth doesn't go around trashing people as openly and balantly as you just have. So what if Darth can make a good argument? You're gonna crucify him for it? I may not always agree with Darth, but I don't hate him with the intensity of a 1,000 white hot suns.

Summary: Never trust a sequel. Look at DMC2. And all the FF sequels are producing the copy effect: if you make a copy of a copy of a copy your quality begins to fade. Also I thought that FFXII was a PS3 release. Oh and if you haven't heard: NO they are not remaking FFVII for the PS3.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information