AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kakashi vs Itachi

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Even Orochimaru himself is scared of Itachi, and since Kakashi admitted he cannot beat Orochimaru, it would be safe to asume Itachi at full power is stronger then Kakashi at full power.
    Yeah. I would assume that Itachi is much better than Kakashi's level because he is Jounin. And he is one of the most rank S missing ninja.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

god!! why everyone is supporting itachi!!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Senior Member SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

cool_tria_anime
    The reason is extremely simple. Itachi is the BEST! %)

I don't understand why some people say that Kakashi is better than Itachi. In fact it's obvious that Itachi will pull Kakashi on a knee or burn him to ashes with Katon or Amaterasu. It has been noticed earlier that Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi. And if you will remember that Orochimaru has killed 3th hokage, it's not hard to imagine what Itachi can do to Kakashi. Instead of this thread it would be better to create a thread "Itachi VS Orochimaru". Ohh... I'd like to watch this battle....

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

We support Itachi here because truth is, he would defeat Kakashi...

Senior Member SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter has a spectacular aura about SpiritHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ansatsusha_18
    Yeah, you are absolutely right! I know, Kakashi is great character. I liked him the most... but only untill Itachi came to Konoha. Itachi IS stronger. I think some people have to accept this.

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ppl kept supporting itachi dattebayo.....*frowns*

mugetsu: HEY HES NOT A MOP!!
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

[K_K]'z Death Plague Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18 is a glorious beacon of light Ansatsusha_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

Well it's not us who decides who can beat who, now is it besides....itachi rules!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course it's not us... But still Itachi MEGARULEZZ! *muhahahaha*

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Itachi no doubt

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Junior Member Uchiha Itachi will become famous soon enough Uchiha Itachi will become famous soon enough Uchiha Itachi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 09:11 PM
    Threads

Even though Kakashi now has doujutsu?(sp?) and even though it seems it's stronger than amaterasu.. Kakashi's mangekyou usage strains his body far more than itachi's usage does. On top of that, Itachi was the leader of the anbu at sasuke's current age. even if kakashi was trained by the 4th, Itachi's use of chakra is much more efficient than Kakashi's, and the way itachi has been fighting .... he's not even showing his full strength, using bunshins most the time and relying on genjutsu. whereas kakashi is using full strength.. and in the most recent battle, ontop of not using full strength, Itachi's chakra was at 1/3 of his normal level, and he was fighting against Kakashi, with naruto,sakura, and the old sand woman. also Itachi's goal wasn't to kill them in that fight, it was to delay kakashi's team from reaching the unsealing of the jinchuuriki (gaara). so he was defeated/let himself be defeated. also... later on, the plan of the akatsuki is to get 1 legendary beast per person so their chakra reserve would be unlimited... so in all aspects... except power in doujutsu though kakashi can only pull off a few shots before collapsing... Itachi is superior, therefore itachi>kakashi, no match.. I'm sure itachi can improve his doujutsu (amaterasu) so it's stronger once he has the "unlimited" chakra too so it'd be no match...

sidenote: Orochimaru isn't scared of itachi.. what are you talking about, the akatsuki are scared of orochimaru.. that's why they're collecting jinchuuriki.. and itachi isn't even the head of akatsuki.. from what I see he's somewhere in the middle... sasori definitely outranked him.... therefore it's impossible for orochimaru to be scared of itachi... what a laugh.. one of the 3 legendary ninja's scared of just one s rank..

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi
    sidenote: Orochimaru isn't scared of itachi.. what are you talking about, the akatsuki are scared of orochimaru.. that's why they're collecting jinchuuriki.. and itachi isn't even the head of akatsuki.. from what I see he's somewhere in the middle... sasori definitely outranked him.... therefore it's impossible for orochimaru to be scared of itachi... what a laugh.. one of the 3 legendary ninja's scared of just one s rank..
    I remember a little conversation between Orochimaru and Kabuto, wherein Orochimaru clearly states "Even I could not defeat that man, that is why I left that organisation." Orochimaru admitted Itachi is stronger then him, whereas I have seen no such proof that the Akatsuki fears Orochimaru.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course Akatsuki doesn't afraid of Orochimaru. It's absolutely wrong. In chapter 81 Orochimaru says: "If I could've gotten a hold of Uchiha Itachi to begin with, there would not have been a problem. But that is an impossible dream now. He is STRONGER than me! That's why... I left that organization". And in Chapter 135 the leader ao Akatsuki says: "Don't rush things. We'll kill Orochimaru eventually." So I think everyhing is obvious.

Junior Member Uchiha Itachi will become famous soon enough Uchiha Itachi will become famous soon enough Uchiha Itachi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 09:11 PM
    Threads

If the akatsuki are not afraid of orochimaru, they would not go around collecting jinchuuriki, It doesn't make sense that they would. They would just go, and kill orochimaru as is if they think they are strong enough to kill him.

could you quote the volumes, and chapters you're referring to as your proof? Ch 81 is the chapter where gaara begins his fight with lee, and hinata's fight with neji just ends. no orochimaru anywhere in that chapter.

ch 135 is jinchuuriki gaara vs jinchuuriki naruto with summons, orochimaru isn't in that chapter as well.

where does Orochimaru clearly state these things you are referring to, I don't recall. true I do remember orochimaru giving up on Itachi, but according to my memory, It wasn't because he could not defeat itachi... It was because he was too powerful to control or something along those lines.

not picking a fight, just want to see where you're getting your "proof" so I can correct my memory.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If the akatsuki are not afraid of orochimaru, they would not go around collecting jinchuuriki, It doesn't make sense that they would. They would just go, and kill orochimaru as is if they think they are strong enough to kill him.
    Nor does it make sense hat they would gather Jinchikuuri for the sole purpose of killing Orochimaru.

could you quote the volumes, and chapters you're referring to as your proof? Ch 81 is the chapter where gaara begins his fight with lee, and hinata's fight with neji just ends. no orochimaru anywhere in that chapter.

ch 135 is jinchuuriki gaara vs jinchuuriki naruto with summons, orochimaru isn't in that chapter as well.

where does Orochimaru clearly state these things you are referring to, I don't recall. true I do remember orochimaru giving up on Itachi, but according to my memory, It wasn't because he could not defeat itachi... It was because he was too powerful to control or something along those lines.

not picking a fight, just want to see where you're getting your "proof" so I can correct my memory.
    Of course, here is your proof. chapter 140, page 5:

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even though Kakashi now has doujutsu?(sp?) and even though it seems it's stronger than amaterasu.. Kakashi's mangekyou usage strains his body far more than itachi's usage does. On top of that, Itachi was the leader of the anbu at sasuke's current age. even if kakashi was trained by the 4th, Itachi's use of chakra is much more efficient than Kakashi's, and the way itachi has been fighting .... he's not even showing his full strength, using bunshins most the time and relying on genjutsu. whereas kakashi is using full strength.. and in the most recent battle, ontop of not using full strength, Itachi's chakra was at 1/3 of his normal level, and he was fighting against Kakashi, with naruto,sakura, and the old sand woman. also Itachi's goal wasn't to kill them in that fight, it was to delay kakashi's team from reaching the unsealing of the jinchuuriki (gaara). so he was defeated/let himself be defeated. also... later on, the plan of the akatsuki is to get 1 legendary beast per person so their chakra reserve would be unlimited... so in all aspects... except power in doujutsu though kakashi can only pull off a few shots before collapsing... Itachi is superior, therefore itachi>kakashi, no match.. I'm sure itachi can improve his doujutsu (amaterasu) so it's stronger once he has the "unlimited" chakra too so it'd be no match...

hey ororchimaru admits that itachi is stronger than him so he IS scared of him
    and i agree with red storm
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Member sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

Itachi won in their fight, but i'm rooting for .............Itachi!

Member Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san is infamous around these parts Yuka-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

Ooo I'd want kakashi to win.

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

well it is true that if Kakashi avoids the Mangekyou in some way Itachi will have a harder time but still think about this
    Itachi's power is not all mangekyou he still has a lot of devastating techniques that would kill Kakashi easily
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea i kinda agree with ya blackfuse but im still supporting kakashi
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Senior Member -Ziggy- will become famous soon enough -Ziggy- will become famous soon enough -Ziggy-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

huh, i think itachi would win. hasn't he already fought kakashi and won?

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

if kakashi goes head to head with itachi, he will still lose. he is not an uchiha to be able to withstand the mange-sharingan(sp?). even if he could hold his own against itachi, kakashi will still be too tired to keep using the eye while itachi still can. however if the author wants kakashi to win, kakashi will.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

kakashi will lose i mean seriously he needs to be more experienced with taijutsu since that is something that the sharingan cant see unless the body is adapted to it and kakashi is always tired because of his sharingan and itachi is fast and can use the sharingan without chakra spilling out so..

Thanks to Wonderwice

Junior Member Asc3ndancy is an unknown quantity at this point Asc3ndancy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 02:19 PM
    Bucksport ME. it sucks here, dont visit, k?
    Threads

Kakashi would own itachi. no question. hes just too gawdam cool.

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

I would have to say itachi. But of course. Thta's just my opinion.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Asc3ndancy
    Kakashi would own itachi. no question. hes just too gawdam cool.
    .... And you base that on what fact?

Closed Thread

Thread Information