AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girl Dies from an Allergic KISS. WOW. (read now!)

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm sure he's going through serious guilt and blame issues. I expect him to be in counceling for the next 20 years

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by En Svensk Tiger
    Case of the week eh?

Too bad for the girl. Perhaps even worse for the boy. Unintentionally killing your girlfriend can't be nice. That must suck even if it ain't on tv every day. If it is, it must suck even more.
    My thoughts exactly. That would suck beyond belief.
    If I were the dude though, I'd have stopped eating things that contain traces of peanuts, just for my girlfriend's sake. It was kinda his fault for not paying attention to that.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by g0d_of_death

My thoughts exactly. That would suck beyond belief.
    If I were the dude though, I'd have stopped eating things that contain traces of peanuts, just for my girlfriend's sake. It was kinda his fault for not paying attention to that.
    He might not have known that she was alergic to peanuts. She was only 15. Not sure if they had that many deep conversations yet.

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mugetsu
    He might not have known that she was alergic to peanuts. She was only 15. Not sure if they had that many deep conversations yet.
    That's true, but it wouldn't really be that deep of a conversation. It would basically be for her safety and for his knowledge. But I guess you're right, the blame could go either way, depending on what this dude knew.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

She should have told him that she was allergic to them. But I guess they must of just got together if she hadn't told him yet. A death kiss........kinda like kissing a poisonous snake in my eyes. Well her parents r so gonna hate him for killing their daughter for a LONG time. He may commit suicide if he can't handle the pressure of all this........who knows.

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

When I first heard about this it gave me goosebumps! It's just like so unreal to think about. Very very sad unfortunate situation. If I was the boyfriend I wouldn't know how to feel.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yah i saw this on the news today, i was with my parents and we watched a story about it this morning and i was just shocked.The story is kinda rare how the girl dies from the kiss, but it made me worry about kissing.I feel very sad for the girl and i am sure the boyfriend is very upset.
    -TWM-

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic is infamous around these parts Romantic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 02:45 PM
    Threads

wow, my thread got pretty popular...maybe i should post more odd and abstract death occurances each day. *shrugs*

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it's sad that this girl lost her life over something so tiny, however, I don't think it was a big enough deal to be advertised on national television. The reason I feel this way is because, a few weeks ago, IN MY TOWN, a girl, whom was in a special ed class, on her BIRTHDAY no less.. Was hit by a truck. That didn't make national news. Of course, it did for the local news. But I'm sorry this girl died. Nothing we can do about it.

MADE IN HEAVEN Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka has a reputation beyond repute Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 11:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Mugetsu
    That will screw up your head. Now you might have second thoughts about kissing anyone else because the last person you kissed died.
    Yes, that would be depressing, knowing that, would make it hard to try to pursu something like that. I hope that person will continue on with him life. I can't believe that when't on... Horrible.

Junior Member narutofantic121 can only hope to improve narutofantic121's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 11:18 PM
    Threads

ya i read bout that on yahoo but to tell u the truth i think its bullcrap. i mean come on people.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Romantic
    Updated: 08:56 PM EST
    Girl With Allergy Dies After Kiss
    Teen's Boyfriend Had Eaten a Peanut Butter snack
    SAGUENAY, Quebec (Nov. 28) - A 15-year-old girl with a peanut allergy died after kissing her boyfriend, who had just eaten a peanut butter snack, hospital officials said Monday.

Christina Desforges died in a Quebec hospital Wednesday after doctors were unable to treat her allergic reaction to the kiss the previous weekend.

Desforges, who lived in Saguenay, about 155 miles north of Quebec City, was almost immediately given a shot of adrenaline, a standard tool for treating the anaphylactic shock brought on by a peanut allergy, officials said.

An autopsy was being performed. Dr. Nina Verreault, an allergist at the Chicoutimi Hospital in Saguenay, declined to comment on the case.

The symptoms of peanut allergy can include hives, plunging blood pressure and swelling of the face and throat, which can block breathing.

Peanut allergies have been rising in recent decades. The reason remains unclear but one study found that baby creams or lotions with peanut oil may cause children to develop allergies later in life.

About 1.5 million Americans are severely allergic to even the smallest trace of peanuts and peanut allergies account for 50 to 100 deaths in the United States each year. Canadian figures were not immediately available.
    Hey Romatic. I want to ask you a question. Is it true could be so possible having that disorder what you've said? I felt curiousity.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Heh heh heh, I find this quite hilarious.
    Some random girl died from kissing her boyfriend after he ate some tasty and scrumptious peanutty goodness. Awesome. Absolutely hilarious.
    Heh, I guess she should have thought twice about kissing. Hopefully this will discourage people from kissing so much, as it is quite annoying to see people doind such an act in the middle of a crowded area. Plus, I think kissing is a waste of time.
    Dude: Oh, I love you, let us create friction with our lips and exchange saliva!
    Girl: Really?
    Dude: No, I was being sarcastic. Beat it fool!
    Girl: Your a jerk.
    Dude: Yep. A sane jerk.

Heh heh heh... Amusing...
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thats some wild anus freaky feces right there

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

There is an girl in some of my classes thats like that.Allergic to peanuts.Its kinda sad...for us i mean.We never could eat peanut butter at school. =(

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

ya, i know, she was highly elergic to peanuts, and her boyfriend ate a peanut butter sandwich before she kissed him

Suicide Hotline..Plz hold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken is a splendid one to behold Crazy Chicken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 07:31 PM
    Threads

?.....yea, i herd what happened......it's weird and sad O.o...i mean it's peanut butter (<---is really good) but i feel sorry for the dude, you know he killed his girl friend after a kiss.

Maybe, i should ask my girlfriend is she is Allergic to anything?

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

^ Not a bad idea at all.

The boy didn't kill this girl though. Peanuts did. More of an accident, no?

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thats really stinks. I feel sorry for the guy. He's gonna be haunted by that for the rest of his life.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22 is infamous around these parts Thunder22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2006 02:11 PM
    Threads

That is one of the weirdest things I have ever heard that has happened

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I heard about that. Its really sad to think how the guy must have felt at that moment and how she died.

Senior Member w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 10:32 AM
    Threads

Okay, maybe the guy did it on purpose. He starts hating his girlfriend, or gets all weird and emotional as young kids can, and then he decides to kill her. Nobody will suspect him if she dies from an allergic reaction. He acts all sad, and any lapse will be "emotional problems". The perfect crime.
    I am become death, stealer of pie.

I love the monkey head.

God was my copilot, but we crashed into a mountain and I had to eat him.

Hasta la victoria siempre!

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

That's pretty funny right there, peanut butter death lol. But on another case it's really messed up that she died like that, and the bf will probably live with the guilt of eating what causes her death, kicking himself that he could have had something else to eat and she would have still been alive.
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

yeah, i heard about that earlier this week...its scary how sever a peanut algery can be...people can be alergic to shellfish and just swell up or vomit...people with peanut allergies can die instantly....scary stuff

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Mana
    Heh heh heh, I find this quite hilarious.
    Some random girl died from kissing her boyfriend after he ate some tasty and scrumptious peanutty goodness. Awesome. Absolutely hilarious.
    Heh, I guess she should have thought twice about kissing. Hopefully this will discourage people from kissing so much, as it is quite annoying to see people doind such an act in the middle of a crowded area. Plus, I think kissing is a waste of time.
    Dude: Oh, I love you, let us create friction with our lips and exchange saliva!
    Girl: Really?
    Dude: No, I was being sarcastic. Beat it fool!
    Girl: Your a jerk.
    Dude: Yep. A sane jerk.

Heh heh heh... Amusing...
    Huh, I'm amazed that no has criticized this post yet...

Saint Mana, I normally share your opinions about this sort of thing, But I think you went a bit too far this time. I certainly do not find this story hilarious (I find it strange beyond all reason, but not funny at all), I find it to be pretty tragic. Well, at least for the poor girl who died. I mean, she never even saw it coming, and she shouldn't have had to.

As for her boyfriend, my opinions are twofold. If he knew that she was allergic to peanuts, then he was a Goddamned idiot, and I hope that he dies with that on his conscience. If he didn't know she was allergic, well then, what can I say?
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Closed Thread

Thread Information