AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Pirates or Ninjas

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pirates

29 18.13%
  • Ninjas

131 81.88%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: PIRATES vs. NINJAS

Love is ever lasting... woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 12:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Darkest Corner of Hell......so don't come visit.
    Threads

ninjas will rule the world mwhahahahahah............lol just kiddind but ninjas rule!!
    The world changed, whilst I slept soundly.

Artistic Epiphany...~ Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou has much to be proud of Miko Kikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 09:06 AM
    Threads

Impossible to decide! But I may be leaning towards Pirates a bit. I mean, come on ladies, after seeing Johnny Depp portray such a deviously handsome pirate. MEOW! xD
    ~ Reps Reps Reps! ~
    ~Please and Thank you :P ~
    Animation made by me! No stealing or the shinidamachuu will steal your soul!
    ~ Signatures made by Me. ~

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I could go into lengthy detail as to why ninjas rule, but I'll skip the long rant and just say that pirates are dirty people with bad teeth and a wooden leg.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Junior Member ~*Hikari*~ is on a distinguished road ~*Hikari*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads

Well ninja's are great but I like Pirates better,PIRATERS FOREVER! beisdes never sawn naruto but One Piece is great!

~*~*~*~*~

Hikari means Light

Heart of pure light

Super Girl
    Sweet and kawaii super girls join us! ^_^
    $<rep me plz>$
    <:Loved by all ^_^:>
    =^.^=

~*~*~*~*~

---> A Fan?

Junior Member MajinTimmy will become famous soon enough MajinTimmy will become famous soon enough MajinTimmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2006 01:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by woogy
    ninjas will rule the world mwhahahahahah............lol just kiddind but ninjas rule!!
    They will, and yes they soooooooo do rule!

More ninja's!

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

hmmm pirates do have guns which can kill long distance as well as short distance, and they have a ship and sail the seas,they have more money usually, and in a way are more wanted(love that fact). hmmmm ninjas are skilled in the control of there body and mind, have shuriken and ninjutsu, have tones of determination and will, and have honor. i think im gonna have to go with ninjas. honor is a way of life and pirates will do anything to get money...even giving up their honor. plus i can throw shuriken pretty well so i would fit in more in an era with ninjas. feel free to try and change ma mind.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

Ninja's will win because they have long range and short range weapons, and training. plus they can poof. can pirates poof? i dont think so....

*POOF*
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Member cebious can only hope to improve cebious's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 03:49 PM
    Threads

i bet no one can beat a ninja

I'm not weird i'm gifted Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112 has a spectacular aura about Lorikachan98112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 01:18 AM
    Threads

Default Pirates vs. Ninjas

Pirates for me. Go Jack Sparrow!!
    .:________________________________:.
    My love, blind me, kill me, In our blue room.

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

pirates are cool (especially after capt. jack sparrow) but i say NINJAS!!!

even though they dont have much freedom, they get training and discipline in fighting which is way cooler than just hitting out with your tatooed fists.

ninjas serve their lord, yeah, but it's almost the same as serving your captain...except lords are ususally the honorable type, not some scallywag.

also, ninjas make killing an art with thier systematic and graceful jutsu (i'm the aesthetic type...) while pirates just kill coz theyre afraid of being bested. and most of them just slash away.

as to getting drunk with a yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum, i prefer being in control of myself, like those ninjas always are.

and, we gotta admit it, its way cooler creeping up and killing by stealth...the element of surprise...why else would we creep up on our friends and startle them?

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Banned Forum / Chat naruto_the_real can only hope to improve naruto_the_real's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2007 08:59 PM
    Threads

Talking naruto!!!

naruto ya ninjas 4 life

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

Ninjas they are just better!

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

13 more posts after this to get this thing closed!
    FINALLY.

But for the record, I still like Ninjas much better in general. Unless I'm listening to or with Flogging Molly, then I could be a Pirate Ninja.

Emperor of Shadows blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 10:38 AM
    Threads

Ninjas. If you get a great shinobi, with good aim and shuriken and kunai throwing skills and maybe make him good with a katana and get a pirate that has good swordsman skills and maybe he will have a gun or two. The ninja is sneaky so he would get the kill be for the pirate would even surely know the ninja is there.

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

Me wanna be a ninja! ^o^ I just like ninjas better. They are more sleek and cunning! x3

King of Water Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:02 AM
    Threads

Ninjas

Senior Member Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    Threads

That`s like One Piece vs. Naruto

I prefer pirates

Member silly_uchiha will become famous soon enough silly_uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 03:12 PM
    Threads

If it's like... One Piece vs. Naruto, I'd pick Naruto every time. If it's in the "real world" I'd pick pirates, though. I know about ten times more about pirates than I do about ninjas. Black Bart ftw!! And you have to take into account Capt. Jack Sparrow, who can defeat anything. Any pirate, any ninja, GANDALF.

I'd say combine pirates and ninjas together and everyone'd be happy, but I personally believe if that ever happened, you'd end up with a slightly eccentric "normal" person.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

NINJAS ALL THE WAY MAN!!

i dont know why but ya they have awesome equipment like kunai and shuriken and they can stalk people XD
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

Of course Ninjas. They rule all. <3
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Lol... ninjas all the way!
    Ninjas use stealth to sneak up on victims.. hehe.
    Back..

Junior Member Descended From Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2006 03:10 PM
    Threads

Ninjas. They have cooler weapons and they take a pirates pegleg off and beat the pirates with it. I love ninjas. Except for Frank from Shadow Hearts.

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Y'all better know that ninja will win hands down!
    But then again pirates could win....
    'naw forget it i'm going with ninjas!!
    (sorry pirates for letting you down)
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Well in a figth ninja takes it no dout with there stealthy ability and since the use a sword just like a pirate there should be no compation!

Ninja's own hands down!!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Stikkie >OWNED <CFA Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2007 03:28 PM
    Threads

Pirates for me~

Closed Thread

Thread Information