AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Pirates or Ninjas

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pirates

29 18.13%
  • Ninjas

131 81.88%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: PIRATES vs. NINJAS

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Heh...newsflash, Luffy isn't a real pirate.

And let me tell you...most pirates who were captured or taken prisoner, where almost never set free. A life of training is better than a life of rotting in a dungeon. Also, pirates never get to do what they want, they do what the captain tells them to do.
    This is general anime forum, if I don't make any connection with the thread and anime then either this is in the wrong forum, if the threadstarter meant real pirates and real ninjas, or you can relate to anime for instance One Piece and Naruto.

Made in Severa

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Ninjas. Everyone loves ninjas. They get cool uniforms and get to throw tiny little shuriken stars. That's like, the perfect lifestyle right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    No, but ninja's don't get beaten by pirates and they flip out and kill people all the time. They also have cool guitar solos.
    I've seen that flash before.

"Then he tries to poke Alex Trebek in the eyes, but Alex TOTALLY puts his hands up infront of his face" ... XD

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

that flash was the best XD he was playing a little Joe Santriani satriani which makes it pwn automaticaly >_>.
    And those shurkin are hard to throw, i've tried and only 1 out of every 8 or 9 throws even hits the target.

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

pirates or ninja's...ninja's are cool and everything but i like pirates more ^-^ and yes who wouldn't want to live life like luffy or even shanks...i would love to travel on the open sea ^-^ and so i pick pirates ^-^
    *(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·.Forever ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Junior Member samuraiMANIA is on a distinguished road samuraiMANIA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 01:59 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love ninjas and pirates. I am a huge fan of both Naruto AND One Piece, and I hate it when people ask me which I like better. I don't prefer one over the other, because in the spectrum of things, ninjas are good at somethings, and suck at others, pirates are good at something and suck at others.

I am a fan of both anime, and you don't see too many that adore both, but I do, and can't choose.

But my favorite character in Naruto is Sasuke and my favorite in One Piece is Zoro, and I just can't compare the two. T__T

Senior Member Kagome4real is on a distinguished road Kagome4real's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2006 02:40 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoGirl
    Ninjas,duh.They are more cool and clever.Pirates are just dumb drunk guys who always say ''Argh!'' and that junk.
    Lol yes they are!!!

I vote NINJAS
    Lovely sister~LovelyKagome
    Cousin~TokyoGirl
    Chibi Sister~Chibi Rae-chan
    Wolf Sister~ Aoshi's_Wolf201

Fallen Grace gracey04 is on a distinguished road gracey04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 12:10 AM
    Threads

I voted ninjas coz they're fascinating and mysterious.

My Dearest Family <33
    Gothic_neko_youkai- My dearest mom
    Cadam- The "man"
    Crazy Chicken- The crazy bro
    Gadreall- Sweet little sis
    Sae Sawanoguchi- The Magical Sis
    Jump_for_luck77- The Artistic Bro
    Mky2005-The Anime Loving Bro

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

How bout a pirate ninja, Mysterious but he also likes the booty.
    "Yar, I'll keyhaul you with my samurai sword, yar."
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

a pirate ninja, huh. that would be a once in a lifetime thing: an orignal anime

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

i vote for NINJAS, they are way cooler ^_^

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Omc, the vs. threads finally came down to this.. >>;

I vote Ninjas. Simply because..they're sneaky and what not. Also because of an awsome group I listen to. <3

x

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

ninja's rock, they kill pirats, watch friends, play gitaure and have giant you know whats lol

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    I've seen that flash before.

"Then he tries to poke Alex Trebek in the eyes, but Alex TOTALLY puts his hands up infront of his face" ... XD
    Flash?....what Flash?......oh, THAT flash!

Actualy though I wasn't making a comment about the flash. There are plenty of things on the internet that say that ninjas flip out and kill people all the time, and also have cool guitar solos.

www.realultimatepower.net

I think it all started with that....take a look around if you want a laugh. There was one other thing all ninjas have that is contained in that website and I was going to mention it on here.....but I beleve mentioning the male genetalia in that way is not allowed on this site by a rule.

And I think I may have just stretched that rule.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

this thread reminds me of a shirt i saw once....it said "ninjas and pirates dont get along" or something...mighty funny shirt. as for myself...i think ninjas (they have more honor than pirates)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Member Karamas is an unknown quantity at this point Karamas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 12:25 PM
    Threads

Mugen is a pirate ninja...and hes drunk and fast and sneak and has brute strength....

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karamas
    Mugen is a pirate ninja...and hes drunk and fast and sneak and has brute strength....
    Mugen was never known for his stealth. Which is what Ninja are known for. Absolute polar opposites there.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

You could say Lupin the Third is a pirate ninja because he fights with Martial Arts and is very stealty and he goes treasure hunting all the time like a pirate
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Member *mY_oBsEsSiOn* is on a distinguished road *mY_oBsEsSiOn*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 05:16 PM
    Threads

ninjas rule

wonderful sig made by Vagary

Konohas half-demon *Sakura will become famous soon enough *Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

NINJAS RULE!!!
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

my family is in my journal, pm me if u want in (^_^)

Member Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11 is infamous around these parts Thunder11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 05:03 PM
    Threads

I would have to say ninjas because they could sneak behind a pirate and take him out quick

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

But a pirate could so totally shoot a ninja. and hows a ninja gonna sneak up on a pirate ship? and, once again, pirates say arrggh

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

i vote for ninjas

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by evuljenius
    But a pirate could so totally shoot a ninja. and hows a ninja gonna sneak up on a pirate ship? and, once again, pirates say arrggh
    Pirates arn't at sea 24/7/365 you know. They DO have to dock at some point to get extra supplies, pillage a village and rape it's women, and other pirate things. WHich is when the Ninjas either attack, or sneak on to the boat, THEN attack whilst at sea.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

I love war and poop! dark_fox_angel can only hope to improve dark_fox_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 06:29 PM
    Threads

Ninja. As simple as that. On land they rule. On water they'll just sink your boat. Ninjas are trained indeadly arts. Th emajority of pirates only know what they taught themselves or just blindly swing a sword. I'm not saying all do. That's just the kind of impression drunkards give.^-^
    "Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (>?<) World Domination!!

Senior Member MSCBrock is infamous around these parts MSCBrock is infamous around these parts MSCBrock is infamous around these parts MSCBrock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 05:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *insertjapanesenamehere*
    ninja!!!!!!! don ask me why... i juss like them better...

yeah wat she said !!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information