AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who likes classic anime/manga?

Member Mahou_Senshi_Mariko will become famous soon enough Mahou_Senshi_Mariko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who likes classic anime/manga?

I'm a huge fan of classic anime/ manga. My favorite classic anime is Cyborg 009, which was actually made in the sixties. I love the art work. Even though the people look weird, at least they don't look the same, even though the animation is horrible, in which most Japanese anime has horrible animation.

Animation is acutally the movements of the characters, not the art.

Also I like Lupin the III, Black Jack, Kikaider, and many more. My favorite people from that period are the god of manga, Osamu Tezuka and the king of manga, Shotaro Ishinomori.

I hate how people dis the artwork in these anime due to that they like details. Anime isn't all about the detail, it's about how good it is. And also, I don't like the fact that some people don't have respect for these artists.

So, there you have it. I wonder if there is any other fans?

Senior Member sailor_senshi_chibi_moon is infamous around these parts sailor_senshi_chibi_moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 05:59 PM
    Threads

Default ..

I've never really ever read any classic manga, but Sailor moon looks interesting (i watch the anime but i dont read the manga)
    Hm...

Member Mahou_Senshi_Mariko will become famous soon enough Mahou_Senshi_Mariko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I heard that the Sailor Moon manga has more information than the anime.

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i love alot of the older series...like blackjack(i don't like the new ones..i'll stick with the ova's), here is greenwood, glass mask, Lupin III, boah, touch, and 3x3 eyes ^^ some of the newer ones might have better graphics and picture quality..but i love these older series also ^^
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Senior Member sailor_senshi_chibi_moon is infamous around these parts sailor_senshi_chibi_moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 05:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mahou_Senshi_Mariko
    Yeah, I heard that the Sailor Moon manga has more information than the anime.
    Really...I have to read it!
    Hm...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by buhbibutterfly
    i love alot of the older series...like blackjack(i don't like the new ones..i'll stick with the ova's), here is greenwood, glass mask, Lupin III, boah, touch, and 3x3 eyes ^^ some of the newer ones might have better graphics and picture quality..but i love these older series also ^^
    I never seen the OVA of Black Jack, but I want to. Also, I loved 3x3 eyes too.

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yea i loved the ova's most of the series i've seen are alot of ova's when they were mostly on vhs...i think i first watched black jack and 3x3 eyes 8-9 years ago...so long ago...but i love the older movies cuz those are the movies i grew up watching ^^ when i first started liking anime..i remember zenki too...i loved the opening and ending..and zenki was so cute in his little form ^-^
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Guyver, Kikiader, some older shirow works...oh, and God of all oldschool anime.

VOLTRON!

Closed Thread

Thread Information