AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Who thinks FF is the most overrated franchise...ever.

Threaded View

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default for those of you who thinkg FF is the most overrated franchise...ever.

I can't stand the series. my reasoning? well...the it's repetitive. every FF has the same theme and plot just with different characters. it's not challenging...at all. you'd have to be a retarded monkey not to be able to complete it. the battle system is flawed and never changes, and if it does, the changes are so subtle you would never even notice. it's like shooting someone with a pistol 11 times, but then on the 12th shot, the bullet is green. if you're like me...you won't care what color the bullet is after you've been shot 11 times.

now, onto the repetitive plot. the 3 I hate are...7, 8, and 10. the only redeeming quality 7 has is sephiroth, and thats a stretch. 10 is really just...dumb. "rawr, I am your dad! but guess what! Im really a big laser firing piece of snot!"

7: "RAWR! the electric company is sucking crap out of da earth! now lets get together a rag tag bunch of underdogs that will come out ontop in the end, SO ORIGINAL LOLOLOL!"

8: "I R too stoopid to learn how to fight myself so I need an academy to teach me." and from then on I kept playing but didn't pay much attention. but the last thing I remember was waking up in my bathtub with a copy of FF8 shoved in my mouth.

FF has GOT to be the most overrated franchise I have EVER seen in my LIFE. if they make anymore after 12...Im gonna kill someone.
    Last edited by Masali; 11-28-2005 at 11:47 AM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Thread Information