AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: First wallpaper - Yachiru

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 09:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default First wallpaper - Yachiru

Hey can you rate my first wallpaper.. finally got around and did something =x lol..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1stwallpaper.jpg‎
Views:	280
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	7820  

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Eh, we don't really "rate" here, but I do have some constructive criticism, ready?

It's rather boring, the colors aren't bad, but there's just nothing going on. The images are blurry, and there looks like some extraction issues on the left one's shoulder, very jaggedy. The pink bars are ok, but what's with the text on top?

You're off to a decent start. To improve, you can take one image, or do both, but make sure you have a central focus, and make the background more exciting. Add dimension to it, brushes, clouds, whatever. But I would say remove the text, some of the blur, and the pink bars.

Good job and good luck

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh thx, when i say rate i mean give views etc. =x Believe it or not, ive been somewhere here for a long time >_<

I am from Strongbadia ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi is a splendid one to behold ChibiChibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2008 02:13 PM
    Threads

The colors are very bright and I must ask you, which character are you trying to be noticed first. Which ever one you say, you should try and add the focus onto them. Otherwise, it's pretty good for a first wallpaper.
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are some clouds for the time bein...redid the extraction..Going back to the wordings and focus now.. thx alot

Closed Thread

Thread Information