AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Really Stupid (And Ocassionally Dangerous) Things You Do

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Really Stupid (And Ocassionally Dangerous) Things You Do

Well, I don't recall ever seeing one of these before, so I thought I'd start it.

A while back I found a can of Great Stuf - and for those of you who don't know, it's canned foam that expands and just happens to be not only flammable, but highly combustible as well. Anyway, the can was almost full, but it was rusty and old so I decided to set it on fire for the pure hell of it (I'm a bit of a pyromaniac). SO... I sprayed some of it into the burn barrel in my back yard, tossed the can in as well, pulled out my trusty Bic, and FWOOM! The stuff went off like a cannon. It dented the barrel with the first blast, which was just the foam I sprayed, and when the can actually burst it damn near blew a hole in the barrel. Scared me half to death, but it was well worth it. Awesomest show I've ever seen, flames twenty feet high shooting out of the barrel. Kids, don't try this at home.

Marvin

desperate for an argument evuljenius will become famous soon enough evuljenius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2005 04:57 PM
    Threads

This one time me and some buds were playing basketball, threw the basketball at the wall, the ball bounced off the wall, i bounced the ball off my head, the ball bounced off the wall again and knocked my glassess off. It was funny.

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Me and one of my friends almost set a field ablaze.

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Talking

When I was six years old I rode down a concreate hill on my bicycle, even though my parents had told me not to a million times. I lost control of the bike and crashed into the trees at the bottom. Luckily, I put my arms up to cover my face, or I would have lost an eye. As it was, I got a stick stuck in my arm and had to go to hospital to have it cut out. I still bear the scar.
    Don't do things your parents tell you not to do. Trust me, it hurts.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Can't behave blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid is infamous around these parts blinkkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 08:15 PM
    Threads

Me and a couple friends soaked a foam soccer ball in gas, lit it and played a game of soccer
    Beyond The Grave is a gay retarded son of a B. itch. cuz she screwed My dad.

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

I had an accident with my bike too. It was in the fall and i was riding my bike. I think it had just rained earlier but I know the ground was realy wet. I was ridding down a concrete hill realy fast. And half way down, I'm not entierly sure what happened, but it felt like my bike slipped and I fell off. And I rolled all the way down. And my dad told me not to ride down the hill. But I did anyway. I only came out with a few cuts.

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

i shook up cans of soda o spray at my friends, one slipped out of my hand and hit barbed wire (i live on what was once farmland) and it exploded. i almost got shards of it in me, but the soda went everywhere. it was scary, but funny
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I took a pack of matches and some lighter fluid and a lot of dead leaves and sticks. Well, you should be able to see that this is a formula for hurt and, yeah, I burnt my finger bad.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

um..i took a lighter..and..hammer...and guess what i did...yep...it was like the sound of gunshot =)

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

men and my friends put liquid laxative in the punch bowl at our dance, and we mad grenades out of tennisballs, with gasoline or gun powder and a wick.

Sledgehammer vs. The Wall GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx is infamous around these parts GFx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Threads

I don't have a great memory so I'll go with what's on my mind right now.
    It just happened yesterday. I was crossing the street, orange light. It turned red, I was half way. There was a car coming on my right side. I went on walking even though I saw the car but i wasnt really paying attention when I listen to music my mind is not really there. I kinda stopped and he slowed down a bit, I thought that he was gonna stop so I said to myself Heck who cares and I ran, but he prolly thinks like me. He pressed on his acc pedal. I was like OH ****. And then I don't remember.

haha just kidding
    He pushed on his brake and my legs got slightly bumped.
    So kids, don't ever hesitate when you see a car. JUST RUN.

Made in Severa

The Sin of Envy Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2006 02:29 AM
    Threads

Sticking your hand in the blender. Not a smart thing to do, but I did it and boy I had a lot of surgery done on my hand to get is back into place and fix most of the bones n' crap.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

The most dangerous thing...which was wut i did last year in December, there was a lockdown! a girl tried to stab her ex with a knife WHILE i was returning to the classroom from the library...so i tried to go to the closest classroom...but they wont let me in cos they thought i was a bad person haha!!!! so i had to hide in the boys bathroom for a while...then i heard silent outside...so i walked out quietly...

THEN!!! i heard the guy yelling and the girl screaming so then i tried to run again and ACCIDENTLY saw the girl...i had to run from that girl cos she would stab me if i become a witness! so the guy was running from the girl and i was running from the guy...its like...girl>>guy>>me!

the dangerous part was....i jumped off the 2nd floor!!!!!!!!!

that way it'd be faster! i didnt consider how dangerous it would be cos its gonna be my life, so i risked to jump off with one arm holding the edge of the floor! i jumped and successfully escaped haha!!!

i felt like i was in a movie with Jet Li and Jackie Chan!
    Last edited by -akichan-; 11-23-2005 at 08:22 AM.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

damn that must have been scary.

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

oh i was bored one night while on the phone with my friend and because i am so absent-minded i was pointlessly chewing on a sewing needle. i like to sew and i have a crazy habbit of chewing on random things, so it didnt help when my friend made me laugh
    yeah, i swallowed needle
    i kinda freaked out a little 2 cause it was a sharp needle, i thought i was gonna poke something inside me ^^;;

Senior Member w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up is infamous around these parts w0n70n50up's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 10:32 AM
    Threads

Wow, either you guys are the craziest people ever, or the biggest liars ever. I've never done much dangerous, except once I blew up a pretty big firecracker in my backyard. It sounded like a freaking gunshot, and I was surprised the windows weren't blown out! I couldn't hear very well for the next 3 days.
    I am become death, stealer of pie.

I love the monkey head.

God was my copilot, but we crashed into a mountain and I had to eat him.

Hasta la victoria siempre!

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Flourescent tube sword fights

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Uhhh... well the talk about setting stuff on fire reminded me of the summer after my senior year of High School(Pretty crazy summer)... Right after 4th of July, my friends and I had a bunch of fireworks left, mainly those little bottle rockets that do crap and two boxes of those shells that you're supposed to launch in a tube... The ones that look pretty...

Anyways, I don't know what we were thinking that summer, I guess we were just getting carried away with all that summer fun or something... <_<; Anyway... We would hand throw the shells onto the streets while we were in the car WITH cars behind us... Yeah, I know, we were mean... We threw a couple onto the freeway and we've even launched them up from inside the car through the sunroof... It sounds really retarded right now, but it was fun at the time... ^^

We accidentally set a couple bushes on fire with those shells too... <_< Of course we stomped them out... I never knew bushes could catch on fire so easily... O.O;

Anyways, that summer was insane... Along with all that, we stole a bunch of those orange cones from the streets and lined them up elsewhere on private roads and such, parked a distance from them and watched people drive up to it and turn around... Funny stuff when youre actually doing it...

And there are alot of other, even more stupid things we did that summer but I think this is good enough... ^_^ I'll save some more stories for later on... =)

water demon from hell water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl has a spectacular aura about water_Demon_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 02:13 PM
    Threads

When I was camping with my youth group in the middle of the night we were so bord that we got bug spray and a match and tried to light the restroom in fire. But it didn't work. I wouldn't go boom. Darn. Look how smart we are.

want to be in my fanimy pm me thanx

water_Demon_boy...my awsome cool boyfriend I love you
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him rule the world. If not die a slow painful death.
    Bounty Hunter Krew member occupation: assassin.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Ok I got a stupid story but it’s not dangerous……there was this one time where at one stage of my life I was really really dumb…..ok I broke my vase when I was 8 years old then my mother ask me who broke it then I said it was my brother ( obviously…>_>)then my brother back fire me and said it was me…then we both argue…..then my mum said to both of us….who confesses will get a *candy*…then I quickly confess….YAY!!GO stupid move…X__X…and if your wondering if I get my so called *candy*…yes I did get my *candy*…..in other words….a canning…..@_@

Member Woraug is on a distinguished road Woraug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2005 10:59 PM
    Threads

I never really did anything stupid or dangerous. Probably the most dangerous thing I do is occasionally drive to work without my seatbelt on.

Shes a furry. So what?

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

I often shave myself with a bowie knife.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Hmm... Oh, I know something.

There is this really annoying 8 year old that came to my house all the time. And, well, my big sister didn't want to put up with his annoyance anymore.

So, my sister got a hot tamale, and a lighter. I wondered what she was going to do with it. She lit the end of the tamale with the lighter, and walked right up to the kid. She then stuck the burning end of the tamale on the kids arm, and he screamed real loud.

It was so freakin' funny. But, my sister got grounded for a week for doing it. Nothing happened to me, because I wasn't apart of it. But, I thought I would talk about it on here, since it was dangerous and stupid. =)

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

hmmmm

do drugs and cops count?
    wait .. i know, a week without food .... yeah that was fun

Egyptian God of Death Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy is infamous around these parts Galaxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 02:53 PM
    Threads

well the crazy things i do is wrestle like the WWE in the school cafeteria in front of teachers

(Art done by: Marudashi)

-The Jackel Galaxy
    -BG for hire
    -dont mess with me

Closed Thread

Thread Information