AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Varly's gallery of pictures

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Varly's gallery of pictures

Here you go Varly. ^^; Please post all of your artwork here.
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

hey thanx Tira-misu for opening this ^^

here i go...

Title: chocobo / non-original
    Done in: about the last half of 1999
    Media: A4 paper & pencil
    Type: plain raw sketch / scanned
    Description: I really like this ‘bird’ when I was in my elementary [and still like it until now] and draw it in my leisure time, and I was playing ff7 & ff8 at that time ^^

ppl enjoy... ^^

Last edited by VARLY; 11-28-2005 at 07:58 AM.

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

It's a great sketch. I love me some chocobos. ^^; I think it would look nice if you colored it in too. It has the potential to be fantastic.
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Fallen Grace gracey04 is on a distinguished road gracey04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 12:10 AM
    Threads

Nice Job.
    Its cute.
    Keep it up

My Dearest Family <33
    Gothic_neko_youkai- My dearest mom
    Cadam- The "man"
    Crazy Chicken- The crazy bro
    Gadreall- Sweet little sis
    Sae Sawanoguchi- The Magical Sis
    Jump_for_luck77- The Artistic Bro
    Mky2005-The Anime Loving Bro

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Cool

That is so cute! I love it! Keep it up!

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, you asked and I shall do. I love the pic. Are you going to color or shade it? I'll be watching for more pics.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your images are great! Do you have more pictures?
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like it. Its cute. Keep up the good work!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Title: lonely boy/original art
    Done in: about end of 2002
    Media: A4 paper & pencil
    Type: plain sketch / scanned
    Description: a boy. with kitten next to him. [does he look really like a 'boy'?]

haha for the other pics, i may colour them once i have time. but the problem is the scanner. i don't have any [i scanned ALL of these the other time and post them one by one hehe]

Last edited by VARLY; 12-08-2005 at 02:21 AM.

Member Mahou_Senshi_Mariko will become famous soon enough Mahou_Senshi_Mariko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:21 PM
    Threads

Nice chocobo. Also, the boy kinda looks sad and lonely in that picture.

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

you are talented at drawing
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

kiNkIE Of The Month Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva®'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

hiya,

I haven't see you for a while, cool you own a gallery now!

-first: Nice bird! Really cute, well you had your talend already on your early age! Woah! , really sweet.
    second: Even much much, MUCH better sketch. what an improvement in those 3 years! Woah! , You really have talent for this. And I see it's a boy don't worry about that >xP .

(a question for the people who ask if she could shade it or colour it, why? , It's just a plain sketch like she says ^^;;; I mean ít doesn't need shadings plus these drawings are made a long while ago if you read the date .. Okay nevermind it's my opinion, and it's something what's on my mind.. I just needed to put it down I guess? )

That reminds me, Have you new recent drawings? because the ones you posted already somewhere in the section fan art are great!!

I hope to see more stuff of you soon !

Eva~
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

they are cool, keep up the good work VARLY

Fallen Grace gracey04 is on a distinguished road gracey04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 12:10 AM
    Threads

Omg that chocobo is so awesome
    I like it.
    Keep it up \m/

My Dearest Family <33
    Gothic_neko_youkai- My dearest mom
    Cadam- The "man"
    Crazy Chicken- The crazy bro
    Gadreall- Sweet little sis
    Sae Sawanoguchi- The Magical Sis
    Jump_for_luck77- The Artistic Bro
    Mky2005-The Anime Loving Bro

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like the boy too. Keep up the great work! Keep posting!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^ is a name known to all ^Chaos^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 08:24 PM
    Threads

Very nice.

"One will can change the world.. one heart can save a soul."

Property of -Naota- Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade is a splendid one to behold Tsunade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 03:55 AM
    Threads

I really like your drawings^^ they are very good=)
    Keep up the good work=)
    つなで の あルと。

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx everyone ^^
    Eva: hehe new artwork do keep to come out, the matter is just NO scanner (T-T) maybe I'll try using digicam, and also take some older work [but yeah, camera for art-on-paper...may not be too good in quality]
    and btw I have tried some before, just check ^^

Here comes the next....

Title: bday cat/calendar image
    Done in: about June of 2000
    Media: A3 paper & black pencil + coal
    Type: balck and white / digitally photographed [umm... it turned out to lost some of the black part; it's pale! >.< the flash from the camera reflected on the paper]
    Description: it's a cat (should be obvious ^^) and seemingly in it's birthday (see the luxurious properties around? hehe) It isn't really related to anime type art, but just want to post it. It's pretty old but the condition's still alright [well, a scratch on the face] I started real black-&-white [coal usage] drawing 1 year prior to this one. So how's that? ^^

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

not bad you should put shading to use though

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

I like your drawings ^^,
    The lonely boy is awesome!
    The b-day cat is cute,
    wish I could draw like that
    ^^,

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

That chocobo is KAWAII!I love it!That kitten is nice,a little creepy,but nice.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey, nice cat pic. I love the tux on him. Keep up the awesome work!

Closed Thread

Thread Information