AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: my PS stuff

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default my PS stuff

these are just some things i made on photoshop while messing around.

ok, here's a quick tutorial about the web style one for people who know alot bout photoshop.

first make a new blank pic with a black background about 800X600 was what i used.
    now, add a lens flare 105 prime at 100%. but it in the top left corner but not cirectly in the corner, most the lens flare should be visable.
    now, do polar coordinates and tick the bottom of the 2 check boxes.
    now do that 4 to 5 more times. (ctrl + F)
    now go to the WAVE distort option and choose square, then randomize it till ya get something you think will turn out good.
    now, add glowing edges with any setting you like.
    almost done now.
    go to polar coordinates again, this time do the other option once.

nooooow, lol. it should look detailed on one side and kinda empty on the other. copy the detailed half and paste it as a new layer. drag it and turn it around so it becomes a mirror of itself.
    now, merge those layers and go to Image> adjustments> hue/saturation
    dont colourize it. just put the saturation to 100 and use the top bar to find the colour you like.

hopefully that worked for some of you ^^; any problems or questions feel free to ask for help. i'll try a more detailed tutorial with pics if this is to hard to understand ^^;;;; lol.

more pics me made...
    this one is from half a year ago. i wish i had some idea about how i made it, but it involved 3 differnt pics, much distorting, and many filters. lol

this one is called Sun sky earth. i see things like it in art galleries, so i decided to make my own version :P

another random creation :P

not sure if these are in the right section, but dosnt seem to be any other ones for this stuff ^^;

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Err, I'm sorry.. I'm not quite sure about this yet. But I know this isn't "fan art" so for now, this thread is closed.

-Tira.
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Closed Thread

Thread Information