AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FMA Final Eposide? Is this the end?

Member Karamas is an unknown quantity at this point Karamas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 12:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up FMA Final Eposide? Is this the end?

I have seen all 51 episodes of fma its awesome (I know there is a recap episode as well) but the end of it is a real cliff hanger... are they gonna make more cause it makes no sense for them to stop where they did, especialy with the ending.

Is it just gonna be a while before the next episodes or are they completely done???

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I don't think they will make another season of FullMetal Alchemist.. The FMA movie is supposed to be based on two years after Episode 51. I still haven't seen all of the episodes yet, either. >_>;
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Alchemist18
    I don't think they will make another season of FullMetal Alchemist.. The FMA movie is supposed to be based on two years after Episode 51. I still haven't seen all of the episodes yet, either. >_>;
    Same here either too. I was planning to buy DVD's for series and movie from FMA.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

From what I understand, there is the movie and that's it. They aren't planning on any more and to be honest, I'm glad. I love FMA, but I've seen far too many shows ruined because they kept going. Besides, leaving part of the future up to us to decide is one of the oldest and greatest endings you could ask for--authors and producers alike use it. If they were to drag it out further, we'd get a bunch of filler episodes, lack of character development, and lack of plot development. If the show moves too slow, most loose interest. That's what is great about FMA, most of it moves at just the right pace; enough to give you the character and plot development and form theories and questions, and yet still pulling the plot along so you don't get bored. If everything was spelled out for us, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting and captivating. I'd rather be left imagining the future than having the storylined ruined by stretching it too thin. Hopefully, and from what I hear, the movie will help explain a few things.

Member Karamas is an unknown quantity at this point Karamas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 12:25 PM
    Threads

In that case you are probaly right its a good thing since i have seen every episode im gonna buy em now, only thing i havent seen which im looking for is the movie which will satisfy me with a ending which is good.

If they did make more it would probaly end up being rather repetive.

Name of the movie is "Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala"

Ive seen the trailer and it seems like it explains the last bit of everthing that i want to know...

Yes and things that drag on like dragonball z end up ruining the show...it shoulda ended after the boo saga \|/.....

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

I don't believe you can buy the movie yet. It just came out in Japan in July and if you're looking for one with either English subs or dubs, it will probably be a bit. However, if you live in Japan, you might be able to see it sooner.

The Sin of Envy Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy will become famous soon enough Bad Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2006 02:29 AM
    Threads

I hate that they aren't making a second session...that just royally sucks.....

Shinigami Teishi Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

I don't think they'll have a second season either...
    The movie was final...
    Though I do agreed with akiko_kalla that stories loses it's interset when being drag out but I don't think FMA should end that way it did in the movie...

Senior Member *rikku* will become famous soon enough *rikku*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

the way they end makes me mad damn it

Closed Thread

Thread Information