AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spyro & Ember ~A Purple Desire for Pink Love~

Member Alien Shadow Sesshomaru is on a distinguished road Alien Shadow Sesshomaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 05:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Spyro & Ember ~A Purple Desire for Pink Love~

I have now made up a new Spyro game for GameCube which is titled 'Spyro & Ember ~A Purple Desire for Pink Love~! Also, you already know that at the beginning of ‘Spyro-A Hero's Tail,’ you have met Ember who was a pink girl dragon who looked just like Spyro. So therefore, Ember is in this new Spyro game.

In this new Spyro game I’ve made up, Spyro is a little older. So therefore, because Spyro is growing up, he is now sexually active. And you know that before, Spyro wasn’t the type of dragon to have sexual feelings and want to have a relationship with any girl dragon. But now that Spyro is growing up, he now has sexual feelings and he now wants to have a relationship with Ember.

The story starts out with Spyro and Ember speaking to each other in the day time with a beautiful pink sky and a beautiful environment (in the Dream Makers World from the very 1st Spyro game)!!!

“Thank you, Spyro, for everything you’ve done! And you know, Spyro, you sure are one sexy purple dragon,” Ember says to Spyro.

“You know, you’re not so bad looking yourself, hotstuff,” Spyro replies back. Which then, Spyro looks at her and makes a noise that indicates that Spyro is turned on by her.

But after a few minutes of talking, Ember immediately jumps on Spyro and Spyro is then laid down on his back with Ember on top of him. And Ember then smiles and says to Spyro: "Don't deny it any longer, Spyro! You know you want me!!!" Which then, after she said that, Spyro then gets turned on and admits the fact that he wants her.

Later, Ripto has now returned stronger than ever! (NOTE: when you have defeated Ripto in 'Spyro-Enter the Dragonfly,' Ripto said that he would return stronger than ever). But when Ripto has returned, he then steals Ember and says that if Spyro wants her back, that he should then defeat Ripto one last time. So therefore, now that Ripto has stolen Spyro's girlfriend, Spyro's new adventure begins!

Also, in this new Spyro game, Spyro's family is introduced and greets Spyro. But Spyro tells his family about all of his adventures since they’ve last met and that he is now on a new adventure to defeat Ripto and gain back his girlfriend.

Once you defeat Ripto and have your girlfriend back, she is then introduced to Spyro's family. Which then of course, the story continues with Ember’s family being introduced and Spyro and Ember getting married!

Finally, after the concluding story, there is then a fun adventure ahead of you which is an adventure in which you team up with Ember and kick butt! Not only that, you can choose to have Ember kiss you so that you’ll turn red so that you’ll be able to shoot powerful fireballs!!!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know about you, but I think this would be better as a fan-fic.
    It's not really that interesting to have a game about just that, and well, it doesn't seem like you've figured out what will happen later in the game.

Anyways, nice try. But in my opinion, it wouldn't be a great game plot, but yet, better as a fan-fic.

Edit:
    You get reps for that, it was a nice read anyway
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information